"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How would you snag a hot tutor?

Mr Glass

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Ok, here's my situation guys..I am in college. It's final exams next week and schools about to end. I shouldn't even be approaching girls right now;i should be doing work..but oh well.

Anyway, I ended up chatting with this girl today who happened to be a math tutor. Her interest seemed pretty high at the time. Towards the end of the conversation she hinted that she would like to help me study, because i told her that i was having some trouble in my calculus class.

I want to get at this girl, but don't wanna come off as to desperate because it is late in the semester. Basically..just looking to line **** up for next semester.

Anyway how would you guys approach this. I got her number this morning, and was thinking about calling tonight. help me out
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I wouldn't even look at her as a tutor, she is a girl, you're a guy, why make it more complicated then that.

Don't ask her to tutor you, that's beating around the bush and you will give her the impression that you just want a tutor. Tell her that you'd like to take her out for coffee sometime, etc.

when in doubt, K.I.S.S.
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
You got the #. To prevent possible repercussions from the student-TA thing, you want to call her up for a date at the beginning of next semester. Get either her cell # or her e-mail too just in case she doesn't have the same home # next semester.

BGMan
 
Top