Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you snag a hot tutor?

Mr Glass

Reaction score
Ok, here's my situation guys..I am in college. It's final exams next week and schools about to end. I shouldn't even be approaching girls right now;i should be doing work..but oh well.

Anyway, I ended up chatting with this girl today who happened to be a math tutor. Her interest seemed pretty high at the time. Towards the end of the conversation she hinted that she would like to help me study, because i told her that i was having some trouble in my calculus class.

I want to get at this girl, but don't wanna come off as to desperate because it is late in the semester. Basically..just looking to line **** up for next semester.

Anyway how would you guys approach this. I got her number this morning, and was thinking about calling tonight. help me out

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even look at her as a tutor, she is a girl, you're a guy, why make it more complicated then that.

Don't ask her to tutor you, that's beating around the bush and you will give her the impression that you just want a tutor. Tell her that you'd like to take her out for coffee sometime, etc.

when in doubt, K.I.S.S.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the #. To prevent possible repercussions from the student-TA thing, you want to call her up for a date at the beginning of next semester. Get either her cell # or her e-mail too just in case she doesn't have the same home # next semester.

BGMan