Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl (on the first date): "We are not having sex tonight"
Assume she was having nice time until then

What is your action in this scenario?

I am thinking that showing indifference is the way to go here but I feel there is a quirky way of dealing with this.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who says this is definitely down for sex. She's trying to assure herself that she isn't really a slut.

Look at it this way; if she wasn't thinking about having sex with you, if she didn't see you in a sexual way at all, she wouldn't even say that.

You wrote in the other thread that you abstain from kino until you kiss these chicks; if that works for you it works. In my case on the other hand, the quickest way to defuse sexual tension and assure that I won't get laid is to not touch a girl up pretty much constantly. On her inside elbow, taking her wrist and pulling her in a certain direction, on her neck, etc.

You can tease her if she says "we are not having sex tonight" and say "yeah, I prefer tomorrow morning, too" with a slight smirk. Then carry on exactly as before. Push her physical boundaries and if she responds (touching you back), keep pushing.

Tension.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Girl (on the first date): "We are not having sex tonight"
Assume she was having nice time until then

What is your action in this scenario?

I am thinking that showing indifference is the way to go here but I feel there is a quirky way of dealing with this.
"Whoa..you better slow down...obviously we know what has been going through your mind all day...but I'm not that easy. You have to wine and dine me before I put out."

With a smirk. She will love it...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Classic reversal.

Reversal works with everything. It's easy to remember too, as it's always the opposite of what the status quo is, the opposite of the blue pill.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The classic "we're not having sex tonight".
Solid answers so far. Just like Visionist said, she is definately thinking about having s3x with you or else she wouldn't have mentioned it, it's just her anti-slvt defence shield to make sure you take all the responsibility for what might happen next making sure she's not being judged, so she can tell her gf's the next day. "i don't know, we were just checking out his stamp collection and then suddenly i was naked in his bed". They love to be able to tell their friends that "it just happended!" and go along for the ride.

As long as you show that you don't need s3x from her you're good.

Last time i heard it i responded with "we're not doing anything you're uncomfortable with", and went straight home and had passionate s3x.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ That's the mature response of a man who 110% knows she's gagging for him and has nothing to prove to himself or her. I imagine she was younger than you?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ That's the mature response of a man who 110% knows she's gagging for him and has nothing to prove to himself or her. I imagine she was younger than you?
Yeah i pretty much never date older chicks than myself. They come with too much entitlement and baggage.