How would you reply to this?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or dont answer her directly by saying That's great. Glad to hear you're doing well .
I know I'm not completely over her otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time with this . But this is probably the last time I will respond to her.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All good posts and what I glean from all this? It depends on the situation, the history between the guy and girl. The proximity to her eg long distance will be more difficult to keep IL and also what you want to achieve.

I know guys who have had several repeat fck sessions by re hooking up with ex plates/Gfs but maintained enough distance not to get sucked in to further relationship status. And that doesn't sound like a bad thing to me.

Noinfoprovided

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have everything going for you, why not just tell her you're doing well. Playing mind games will only show that you are beta.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. My ex fiancee just texted me out of the blue today. She Whatsapped me asking how my life was and if that was my cat in my profile picture.

I have no bad feelings towards this girl and our break up was amicable but I am not going to reply. I want nothing from her and I have no intention of starting anything up with her. There is nothing to benefit from replying to her.

I also do not care whether she thinks I have moved on and am doing great or whether she thinks I am butthurt. I just don't care.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Right. My ex fiancee just texted me out of the blue today. She Whatsapped me asking how my life was and if that was my cat in my profile picture.

I have no bad feelings towards this girl and our break up was amicable but I am not going to reply. I want nothing from her and I have no intention of starting anything up with her. There is nothing to benefit from replying to her.

I also do not care whether she thinks I have moved on and am doing great or whether she thinks I am butthurt. I just don't care.
Good post. Funny thing is, they don't come back sniffing around until you get to the point when you don't care. It's like they have a sixth sense for it. :crackup:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think ignoring and continuing to ignore is the best option . I think she's trying to rub it in and gloat. If she was sincere I may have replied but this is clear attention tactics . Like a previous post said I don't want anything from her and I don't really care.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you living your life in a cage based on her thoughts of you?

Ignore that hoe. Who gives a **** what she thinks, who cares if she thinks you're butthurt? You're just living your life and she's irrelevant, that's all that matters. It's your life and she's just a tiny little speck, of no importance. Live your life for YOU, and say FORGET THIS HOE, I'm going to keep moving forward with my life.