Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you cut a date short?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep first dates short - coffee, a round of drinks, or a walk in the park (pandemic). This is less of a problem.

After that, you just won’t ask out a chick for another date if you’re on the fence. Don't waste each other’s time.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm gonna to get going" and leave.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to overcomplicate this, nor make up an excuse to leave. Just be direct - I'd personally just say something like 'Listen I don't think we're compatible, I'm not really feeling it. I'm gonna go'.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its cringy.
The most respectful thing you can do is be honest. Plenty of times I've said "hey I'm not really feeling it, I don't think we're that compatible, I'm gonna take off, best of luck." Then leave. Women perceive this as abundance because it is. The women that are offended by this are the ones you don't want to be involved with anyway.

You should be a bit patient and seek the good in everyone though. Networking has its privileges.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Disqualify and leave.

YOU: Hey baby let's go watch movie and have some drinks at my place.
HER: Whaaaa?!?! It's too early...
YOU: Oh baby, I don't think we have anything in common. Time for me to go. Bye..