"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How would you cut a date short?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Keep first dates short - coffee, a round of drinks, or a walk in the park (pandemic). This is less of a problem.

After that, you just won’t ask out a chick for another date if you’re on the fence. Don't waste each other’s time.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
"I'm gonna to get going" and leave.
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
There's no need to overcomplicate this, nor make up an excuse to leave. Just be direct - I'd personally just say something like 'Listen I don't think we're compatible, I'm not really feeling it. I'm gonna go'.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its cringy.
The most respectful thing you can do is be honest. Plenty of times I've said "hey I'm not really feeling it, I don't think we're that compatible, I'm gonna take off, best of luck." Then leave. Women perceive this as abundance because it is. The women that are offended by this are the ones you don't want to be involved with anyway.

You should be a bit patient and seek the good in everyone though. Networking has its privileges.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Disqualify and leave.

YOU: Hey baby let's go watch movie and have some drinks at my place.
HER: Whaaaa?!?! It's too early...
YOU: Oh baby, I don't think we have anything in common. Time for me to go. Bye..
 
Top