Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
This is what you gotta do, with crazy girls if u just ghost them they go even more crazy and begin stalking uIf she is batshyt crazy to the point of you wanting to leave 5 mins into the date, why are you worried about her perception of you. The most respectful thing you could do is just tell her something came up and and you will talk to her later.
You can call her if you like. I don't see the point. If she reaches out to you, you can tell her its not working out. Its not uncommon for people to ghost each other after a first date.So does one just ghost her after that?
So just call or text her later and say "I was thinking about or brief encounter but I dont think that we are right for each other/nothing is going to work out"?
Ask your self one thing: "Who would be considerate towards you if situation was opposite?"Any other suggestions? Say you dont want to be rude to her and you dont want to leave her with bad perception of yourself
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its cringy.Ask your self one thing: "Who would be considerate towards you if situation was opposite?"
Girls get away with cutting us off, no matter how rudely they do it and that's normal. Well fu*k that. If you don't like her make it clear to her without picking words. Keep it simple and honest.
Any way you do it, you will look like ahole more or less. There's no way to look nice if you leave after less than an hour. She'll tell her friends that date was short and they will come to conclusion that you flee the scene, no matter what you tell her is the reason to leave. Now, if you want to look less like an ahole try to fake an important phone call and leave in a hurry.The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its tantalizing.
"Don't want to waste either of our time, thanks for meeting up but this isn't going anywhere."Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?
Walk out. Grow a pair.Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Why are you wasting time and money taking a woman to dinner on a first date?Happened to me plenty of times. I end up watching movie but not dinner. Dinner and a movie for a girl I really like. Or just dinner. Screening during dinner. End up not watching a movie. Finally with a really batshyt crazy girl I end up making a trip to bahamas for some reason. Maybe the really crazy ones prefer a formal trip somewhere...
That is the reason for the pre calculated and notified time constraint on a coffee date. "hey I gotta be getting back to work. I'm glad we made the time to meet each other in person."Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?
Well first off, you shouldn't even have to think about it too much. You owe no explanations or commitment to a girl you just met. The simple approach is being genuine and honest "Hey listen, it was great meeting you and appreciate your time, but I also appreciate mine very much and I don't see this going anywhere (or say "I don't feel the vibe" as girls love saying). Good luck with everything." Then get up and go.Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.