Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you cut a date short?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me plenty of times. I end up watching movie but not dinner. Dinner and a movie for a girl I really like. Or just dinner. Screening during dinner. End up not watching a movie. Finally with a really batshyt crazy girl I end up making a trip to bahamas for some reason. Maybe the really crazy ones prefer a formal trip somewhere...

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other suggestions? Say you dont want to be rude to her and you dont want to leave her with bad perception of yourself

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up alarm on your phone and act like you're having a conversation with someone about something important which you have to leave for. You make up a scenario.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If she is batshyt crazy to the point of you wanting to leave 5 mins into the date, why are you worried about her perception of you. The most respectful thing you could do is just tell her something came up and and you will talk to her later.
This is what you gotta do, with crazy girls if u just ghost them they go even more crazy and begin stalking u

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So does one just ghost her after that?

So just call or text her later and say "I was thinking about or brief encounter but I dont think that we are right for each other/nothing is going to work out"?

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
So does one just ghost her after that?

So just call or text her later and say "I was thinking about or brief encounter but I dont think that we are right for each other/nothing is going to work out"?
You can call her if you like. I don't see the point. If she reaches out to you, you can tell her its not working out. Its not uncommon for people to ghost each other after a first date.

You could always be upfront on the date and say that "this isn't for me" before you leave.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other suggestions? Say you dont want to be rude to her and you dont want to leave her with bad perception of yourself
Ask your self one thing: "Who would be considerate towards you if situation was opposite?"
Girls get away with cutting us off, no matter how rudely they do it and that's normal. Well fu*k that. If you don't like her make it clear to her without picking words. Keep it simple and honest.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your self one thing: "Who would be considerate towards you if situation was opposite?"
Girls get away with cutting us off, no matter how rudely they do it and that's normal. Well fu*k that. If you don't like her make it clear to her without picking words. Keep it simple and honest.
The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its cringy.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that I dont want to get the status of the jerk in case she talks to other women that I plan to date. If she was outside my social circle I would come up with something stupid like I got explosive diarhea or whatever and then never answer her. Women got something like they get their girlfriends to call them to bail them out and **** like that. Maybe they would go to the toilet call her gf and say call me in one minute, its so obviouse its tantalizing.
Any way you do it, you will look like ahole more or less. There's no way to look nice if you leave after less than an hour. She'll tell her friends that date was short and they will come to conclusion that you flee the scene, no matter what you tell her is the reason to leave. Now, if you want to look less like an ahole try to fake an important phone call and leave in a hurry.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't (unless you're a man uncommitted to his word).

Years ago (when I did on line personals) there were a few times, when I unknowingly met a few obnoxious women. I *hoped* that no one I knew would walk in the coffee shop or wine bar.

Others may disagree, but the only time you can break 'code' (ie; immediately eject) is when they are over five minutes late (with no status text or phone call) or have blatantly misrepresented their profile appearance. I'm probably the worst SOB on this forum when I've been faced with either.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lest say you are on first date with a girl where you just order a coffee and about 5 minutes in you realise she is batshyt crazy so you just want to leave as to not waste your time on her. How would you execute?
"Don't want to waste either of our time, thanks for meeting up but this isn't going anywhere."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk out. Grow a pair.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at your phone.

"Something's come up, gotta dash off".

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to dig up this old thread, but for the sake of contributing to the forum, I want to tell a personal story:

One time, I was chatting on the street with a cute chick, but back then I was not in a good state, both mentally and physically, so during our conversation, I said some boring sh!t and can you imagine what she did? She immediately turned her back, and walked the fvck away from me as if I never existed in that spot.

Hahaha, so yeah, women are that cruel and harsh towards any beings them see as having lower value than themselves.

So, next time when you feel like you can't stand a date any longer, just get up, saying sth like "Sorry but I gotta go, I'll text you later" and just leave. In most cases, your dates won't even give a fvck because unlike you, they always have more options to choose from and fill their void both mentally and bodily.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Happened to me plenty of times. I end up watching movie but not dinner. Dinner and a movie for a girl I really like. Or just dinner. Screening during dinner. End up not watching a movie. Finally with a really batshyt crazy girl I end up making a trip to bahamas for some reason. Maybe the really crazy ones prefer a formal trip somewhere...
Why are you wasting time and money taking a woman to dinner on a first date?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the reason for the pre calculated and notified time constraint on a coffee date. "hey I gotta be getting back to work. I'm glad we made the time to meet each other in person."

Then ghost unless she reupps you on text. Then be too busy to meet again and don't entertain her chitChat.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, you shouldn't even have to think about it too much. You owe no explanations or commitment to a girl you just met. The simple approach is being genuine and honest "Hey listen, it was great meeting you and appreciate your time, but I also appreciate mine very much and I don't see this going anywhere (or say "I don't feel the vibe" as girls love saying). Good luck with everything." Then get up and go.

The last thing you want to do is sit there and pretend you are interested when you are not, value your time, and excuse yourself as fast as possible. Just be graceful and a gentleman about it.

Hope this helps,
Modern Man Advice