Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women make it easy when they like you

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that story. When you asked her out via facebook, did you feel 100% confident you would get laid? Did you feel 100% confident she would say yes or was is 50/50, or 10/90?

Personally, I've had similar experiences but never had a feel for how bad she wanted it. That's what my question was getting at.

Also, that Sahara Quote seems to be bull**** because women rarely take action, even when they are horny and want sex.
I once met a girl via facebook and I knew she was going to have sex with me from the first conversation, she made it so easy that it seemed almost too good to be true. We talked a lot about sex and she was totally compliant, willing to go with me in any direction and take it as far as I wanted. Normally though, I wouldn't recommend talking about sex with someone you haven't met yet.

Women are passive, but their passivity has two forms: they can be passive and let you do anything you want to them, or they can be passive in a way that makes things difficult or even impossible.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
All my experiences have shown me that when a woman is interested, you will know. If she is too shy to do it herself, her friends will let you know. They literally will tell you or ask you what you think of their friend.

Once in the College Computer Lab a woman next to me asked what I was doing. I said I was writing an essay. She laughed and said I should do hers instead. I was puzzled and said now why would I do that? It took off from there. At some point she told me it was her last semester and she was going to be moving back home - she was from Texas. She gave me a piece of paper with her name and telephone number and told me to call her sometime, that we could can hang out before she leaves. Something like this never happened before and I was stunned - so I don't believe when women say they are helpless and can't do it anything to progress things. Maybe they don't go all the way, but they make it obvious when they really like a guy.

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
But, how does a man get this "secret" knowledge into his head. It would make game and getting laid SO MUCH easier if I knew on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad she wants it and how much leeway I have to messup vs how tight my game needs to be to convince her.

Do you understand?
assume it IS this way. she DOES want you. I mean she would really miss out if not right?
fake it till you make it. you are not bad looking from you rprofile pic so just believe in yourself and turn it into a self-fulfilling prophecy. and shrug it off if you messup sometimes (also happenend to me of course!)

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When both parties have interest everything flows . As soon as you find difficulties something doesn’t add up . That’s why for a year or so now i use the one chance rule .

Whenever i do something with a woman , she only gets one chance to be with me ,it doesn’t matter if she’s the hottest one in the world. Some of you might suggest that it’s too soon to let go but no . As soon as i start interacting with a woman that i may have interest, i show to her who i really am and whats my worth . No need to further prove anything. Also my instinct indicates if that woman is worthy of my time . If my gut feeling is saying something is wrong then it’s 100% true .

That way you never let feelings get evolved too early and you are always in controlling.

Remember guys , there are women that get abused , raped and many other bad things from their exes but they always back with them . Biggest proof that no matter how bad the situation, a woman that has interest for that man she will be always with him. So stop confusing yourselves if she’s interested or not . If she is, she will make it obvious , just test the waters once and let it flow on its own from it .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When both parties have interest everything flows . As soon as you find difficulties something doesn’t add up . That’s why for a year or so now i use the one chance rule .

Whenever i do something with a woman , she only gets one chance to be with me ,it doesn’t matter if she’s the hottest one in the world. Some of you might suggest that it’s too soon to let go but no . As soon as i start interacting with a woman that i may have interest, i show to her who i really am and whats my worth . No need to further prove anything. Also my instinct indicates if that woman is worthy of my time . If my gut feeling is saying something is wrong then it’s 100% true .

That way you never let feelings get evolved too early and you are always in controlling.

Remember guys , there are women that get abused , raped and many other bad things from their exes but they always back with them . Biggest proof that no matter how bad the situation, a woman that has interest for that man she will be always with him. So stop confusing yourselves if she’s interested or not . If she is, she will make it obvious , just test the waters once and let it flow on its own from it .
I get what you're saying in the latter portion of your post. But they go back because they've seen multiple sides to that ex, so it's easier to justify the bad behaviour. "He/she really is an amazing person, they're just complicated!". They look through their own hurt for the warmth they do experience.

In the beginning, if you want to use the one chance rule, great. But I think one date is difficult to form such an emotional connection where she will be chasing, especially if she has options. I would only bail if I found she was not assisting in any meet-ups or planning, and it was clear she wasn't opening the window for me to go through. As long as things progress and she's staying open and light, it's a green light.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying in the latter portion of your post. But they go back because they've seen multiple sides to that ex, so it's easier to justify the bad behaviour. "He/she really is an amazing person, they're just complicated!". They look through their own hurt for the warmth they do experience.

In the beginning, if you want to use the one chance rule, great. But I think one date is difficult to form such an emotional connection where she will be chasing, especially if she has options. I would only bail if I found she was not assisting in any meet-ups or planning, and it was clear she wasn't opening the window for me to go through. As long as things progress and she's staying open and light, it's a green light.
I do believe that you have to invest and do also something if you want someone. I can’t be the only one suggesting a date . I know many women are not like that but it’s different when you always propose a date and she always complies or if she can’t that day she counter offers, than being a bit bitchy or distant.
Some women they are not so good at planning or coming up with something to do so i don’t take this as low interest. If she’s positive around me things flow as they should .

That’s what most guys don’t understand. They chase all the time women with clearly low to zero interest and they translate that as hard to get or hot and cold or call it however you want. As soon as i “smell” such behaviour I’m gone . I’ve been with women that i thought they had low interest but after a while they came into contact with me on their own . That’s also different.

If whenever i initiate and get a half cold response then she’s out . No hard feelings and you give no validation to her .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that you have to invest and do also something if you want someone. I can’t be the only one suggesting a date . I know many women are not like that but it’s different when you always propose a date and she always complies or if she can’t that day she counter offers, than being a bit bitchy or distant.
Some women they are not so good at planning or coming up with something to do so i don’t take this as low interest. If she’s positive around me things flow as they should .

That’s what most guys don’t understand. They chase all the time women with clearly low to zero interest and they translate that as hard to get or hot and cold or call it however you want. As soon as i “smell” such behaviour I’m gone . I’ve been with women that i thought they had low interest but after a while they came into contact with me on their own . That’s also different.

If whenever i initiate and get a half cold response then she’s out . No hard feelings and you give no validation to her .
Yea i get what you're saying.

So say you have a good date with a woman on the first outing, which you suggested, and it went well based on your "feelings". Do you text her for the second date, or do you wait for her to text you, so she's showing clear interest?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i get what you're saying.

So say you have a good date with a woman on the first outing, which you suggested, and it went well based on your "feelings". Do you text her for the second date, or do you wait for her to text you, so she's showing clear interest?
It’s not all about feeling. I can be totally into that woman but my experience might indicate something completely different so I’ll just back off.Usually I’ll weigh the facts and see if it’s worth to keep in touch . If you are a newbie in this then you’ll most likely fail and be frustrated in the end .

Ill text a woman if i have something to say . If not then why should i ? That’s just stupid pua techniques.”Should the woman text first or not” . Most of the time stupid . Sometimes not when you are in a game of power. If i say to woman that she should text me when she gets home then yes , she should be the first to initiate . That’s a power game . If nothing like that happened then no need to play these games . When you are matured enough different things start to matter and make sense . Not if i text her 3-4-5 days after i meet her . That’s just stupid in my opinion .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not all about feeling. I can be totally into that woman but my experience might indicate something completely different so I’ll just back off.Usually I’ll weigh the facts and see if it’s worth to keep in touch . If you are a newbie in this then you’ll most likely fail and be frustrated in the end .

Ill text a woman if i have something to say . If not then why should i ? That’s just stupid pua techniques.”Should the woman text first or not” . Most of the time stupid . Sometimes not when you are in a game of power. If i say to woman that she should text me when she gets home then yes , she should be the first to initiate . That’s a power game . If nothing like that happened then no need to play these games . When you are matured enough different things start to matter and make sense . Not if i text her 3-4-5 days after i meet her . That’s just stupid in my opinion .
Is a large amount of power games ever a good thing?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been mulling over the idea that if a woman is interested she will 'open the window' and make it obvious. Rarely these days do I message first after an initial meeting; I found it to be pointless. Though this could make me miss some good opportunities. As the argument is a man should go for what he wants. But my first notion is not about playing games, although women certainly choose who they want and will make it overt when they do. If they want you, they will send some random message or a follow-up as a cue - IOI. If not, I think it's the guy trying to up her already falling interest level.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been mulling over the idea that if a woman is interested she will 'open the window' and make it obvious. Rarely these days do I message first after an initial meeting; I found it to be pointless. Though this could make me miss some good opportunities. As the argument is a man should go for what he wants. But my first notion is not about playing games, although women certainly choose who they want and will make it overt when they do. If they want you, they will send some random message or a follow-up as a cue - IOI. If not, I think it's the guy trying to up her already falling interest level.
That’s an interesting thought and I’m no against it . I’m more in favour of doing what comes out of your mind . Off course you have to filter that thought first and then make it real . It’s true though that’s a IOI but not always. Maybe she’s just polite with you . There are endless parameters which you have to take in mind. But i do strongly believe when you got the experience, seeing if she interested in you is as obvious as seeing light in the dark .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true though that’s a IOI but not always.
IOI here meaning it would be her putting herself out there subsequent to the first event, which is always a good sign. And so the only response to this would be a new suggestion for another date, or an equally enthusiastic response to mirror, then a few days later a new date suggestion. And whatever her response is to the date suggestion, would be the answer of her interest level.

Now if she didn’t send the text after the first date? I wouldn’t respond until she reached out. Because it’s screening for only highly interested women. And high interest women make everything obvious.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever i do something with a woman , she only gets one chance to be with me ,it doesn’t matter if she’s the hottest one in the world.
I like this "One chance rule". Cut through all the bull**** and games. My interest +Her interest = ****

If she's not with the program NEXT. Gonna use this! Hate dealing with BS mind games and drama. Thanks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this "One chance rule". Cut through all the bull**** and games. My interest +Her interest = ****

If she's not with the program NEXT. Gonna use this! Hate dealing with BS mind games and drama. Thanks.
Yessir. To thine self be true.