You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ever been to Riverside,CAMilitary life. Lived on both coasts twice and overseas.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ah this is where you learned game from...manipulative kind mother.
We are all a little narcissist my man. I would view narcissism as a scale. We are all somewhere on that scale. The further along the scale is the less empathy has been developed. If one would want to curtail narcissism (you already know where uncontrolled narcissism can lead) one should consider developing more pronounced empathy. Raise empathy, lower narcissism.Dad's a Narcissist, Mom's a Narcissist, Brother was a Narcissist, bet I am too.
Count your blessings you're on a farm. Living in the city sucks right now, can't walk around, can't drive without a significant fine. No homeless idiots or rioters. I'd love to be on the farm right now. City living is bs. Get some VR, you can be anywhere you want from the privacy of your bedroom.Only child from the same marriage, grew up alone in a farm, still am alone in a farm, which led me to be horrible in social situations (but I'm an hell of a public speaker), never had the opportunity to bring a friend home to play with because my dad is an antisocial guy, he never liked being connected with his family, never spoke to me about anything (not even good mornings), very alcoholic but always put food on the table.
Through the teenage years I was a skinny weird geek and when the first pump of testosterone came in and I saw that I could not get girl's I got frustrated, even tho I approached like crazy in school I was always shot down, this led me to be insecure. At 16 I did a tryout for the local american football team, I did not thought I would pass because I was a noodle arms geek fvck, but I did.
I got the opportunity to be around strong men and be introduced to a male only environment of growth and performance, this changed me completely. There was ups and downs, by the end I was one of the best DBs of my team and got some awards, broke my arm really bad, stayed 6 months without any physical activities but got back and got stronger.
When I got approved to a scholarship in a law degree I dropped american football but the mindset of performance came with me, I was a kissless virgin at 17 and wanted to change my life, ever since I'm striving to be better than I was the day before, this led me to want to know how to get girls, and as my father did not give me advice I went to the internet to figure it out, found redpill and the rest is story.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.