Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was everyone raised on here?

How was everyone raised on here?

• A normal traditional family

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • 2 parent household w/weak beta father

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Single mother

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Other (adopted, deceased, aunt/uncle, relative)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is the best one on here. I love all you guys who grew up in a fvcked up home like me.
I created this thread(another one) to see where people have been so that we can try to understand one another better. We've all grown up different ways that's affected how we think and perceive different situations. I think as SS brothers, it helps in understanding one another and letting each other be to improve themselves in their own ways in the way that works for them and their comfort level based on where they have come from.

Lately on SS, I've noticed a lot of bickering and trying to force one's views/advice on others. We need to remember that it may be easier to understand or put into practice if you've grown up a certain way vs. another. We need to collaboratively contribute for others to take advice if they choose rather than saying "you're wrong, I'm right" mentality which leads to endless and unnecessary bickering IMO. This is the kind of stuff women do more of.

There is more than one way to skin the cat and we must remind ourselves that the biggest variations on earth is the human factor. No formula can predict 100% what that outcome from a human will be. That is why you got millionaires/billionaires that can figure out everything but women and might have success with everything but women. As the great @Pook said, we must not be contained in formula.

Let's all try to be constructive vs destructive.
Destructive = Feminism tearing things apart
Constructive = Masculinity building great things

Thank you all for contributing. :up:

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle class. Parents still together.

Good relationship with my mother, she’s basically been the foundation of the household. Strange relationship with my father since being an older kid. Didn’t really teach me basic manly stuff (cars, fixing things around the house etc.) and we never really had one on ones or something. We basically didn’t have a lot of openness between us, lots of passive agressiveness etc. He’s also a glass half empty kinda guy, the polar opposite of my mother.

My parents had some rough times growing up so I don’t blame my dad for how he is, I think he just kinda didn’t really know how to raise kids past childhood because he didn’t have a good example from my grandfather.

The last years between my dad and I have been better tho. Now when he’s being all serious I just laugh at him in his face and call him out on stuff I don’t agree with, just being more open/honest basically. He appreciates it and ne Luckily he has a good sense of humor.

I’m very lucky tho, wouldn’t want to trade my parents for anyone else. They’ve got golden hearts and they’ve given me all the chances.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grew up with a large close loving family however with a single mother. (Who later remarried and has been married 20+ years)

My Dad was always cheating and was married 4+ times but couldn't hold a marriage due to his anger/temper and infidelity. He's currently married living in the Dominican Republic however I recently found out through family that he had a stroke, I sent money for him to have a wheelchair for his recovery. I haven't spoken to my Dad in 15 years. Although he was/is crazy, i gained a lot of good things from him. Physique wise, Looks wise and hard working traits. Entrepreneurship must be a trait because that's been me since my teenage years and my half brother (literally my brother from another mother, my dad's other ex wife) He also has this trait because he has a business instead of a regular job.

I learned a lot about life and Women growing up in Brooklyn, NY. 80's & 90's was pretty bad in some parts.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raised by a single mother after my dad was killed in a car accident. He was the Alpha type, total womanizer, and had multiple affairs. Our mother knew her female role when my dad was still alive, she was a submissive, gentle, and nurturing figure. Followed my dad's lead and sacrificed her happiness to see us happy. After our dad died, she stepped up to be a total badass fighter and worked 80+ hrs a week while continuing to be a very nurturing figure for us growing up. She told us and knew very clearly she would never fill our dad's role and energy, and that we would miss out on that. She took a lot of crap and humiliation to raise us in a city like NYC. She is now retired.