Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How "victimhood" prevents you from self-improvement

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no amount of game can help a fat,
recessed chin dude....

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess you don't know this guy and his friend Haldr. Dudes are from the RooshV forum and not only does he have a family and a little girl, he has women coming out of the woodwork to bang him. You blackpills are so pathetic, it's cringey.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you Xenomorph?

You would honestly trust a woman to interpret game, lol... Are you a fool? Women don't believe in game they believe in fairy tales.
Game is bullsh/t.... No amount of game can save a short, fat, balding guy... Especially if he's ethnik....

Women dont believe in, nor do they care about game.

Sexual attraction is a primal instinct that cannot be manipulated via canned pick up lines or feigning "confidence" or feigning an "abundance mentality".... These cheap parlor tricks have absolutely zero impact on how a woman perceives a man.

A man cant trick a woman into digging him via game....

...Just like there's no way to trick a man into thinking a fat woman is attractive. This is why the "Big is Beautiful" movement failed miserably....

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I noticed that, in real life, women NEVER suggest to a guy friend or family member (that is struggling with women) to “improve his game” or “learn game.”

Looking back, whenever I even mentioned game (even tangentially) to a female friend, they always seemed dismissive about it and steered the conversation back to looks somehow.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that, in real life, women NEVER suggest to a guy friend or family member (that is struggling with women) to “improve his game” or “learn game.”
not them directly. but will talk to someone with game (knows his way with women) to help out/offer advice to their guy friend

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of why this whole victimhood mentality is so damaging to the ability to self-improve is because it removes responsibility from yourself and puts it on some outside factor that is out of your control. And if you have no control over whether you can change the outcome then why try, right? Just give up. Wallow in pity. Feel sorry for yourself. Play the role of a victim.

"Women won't like me because I'm only 5'4" and they only like guys that are 6' tall or more"

"Women won't like me because I am not rich and they only like guys with money"

There are endless amount of these excuses that follow the pattern:
"Women won't like me because I am not .... because they only like guys ..."

So the first thing is to ask yourself is this true in every case? And almost undoubtedly you will realize it isn't. You probably know a few short guys that kill it with women. You probably know guys who are broke that kill it with women. You probably know guys in every scenario that you make excuses as a reason why you can't succeed with women that kill it with women.

And so the problem isn't your situation, the problem is your mindset and believing this is something that is impossible to overcome. Or maybe it's because someone uses these as excuses to be lazy. Because changing and working on improving is hard work if you are starting from a low point. And so it is easier to play the victim and make it so that it isn't your fault and there is nothing you can do about it.

Nobody is a victim of circumstance that doesn't want to be. You have the power to improve any situation regardless of the challenges you face. What you might not like is the knowledge that yes, you MAY have to work twice as hard as someone else to get to the same place. But guess what. That's life. Life isn't always fair but in almost all cases you get out of it what you put into it.

I think if the people who are doing this really took a hard look they would realize they aren't only doing this with women, this is prevelant in all areas of their life...
Makes you develop a harder personality and a gangsters mindset if you have disadvantages. Women like tall, handsome, rich guys. If your slacking in those departments it WILL hurt you but you can still make it. You just have to try harder

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
not them directly. but will talk to someone with game (knows his way with women) to help out/offer advice to their guy friend
I could possibly see that.

But the actual term “game” I honestly only heard uttered by a female ONCE in say 15 years. One chick in Vegas, after a long makeout in the club, jokingly said “Your hair looks weird, and my bf has better game than you.” Lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see any interracial couples in the parts of Tokyo I was in. My white friends(models with good jobs) that lived there constantly complained about it and were actually dating white women in the USA or Japan lol. I even saw tall white men get rejected at clubs for the japanese men with that feminine school boy look lol.
Did you meet, date or hook up with any woman when you visited Tokyo?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're gonna say No, No, I know plenty of white losers that go get women. No sir, you do not. Your metric is absolutely wrong. I have now witnessed the bottom of the barrel loser here, not get ANY women... and in fact go on to creep out most dudes and women with his behavior. I set him up with WILLING WOMEN, who wanted to marry almost ANYBODY, where he only needed to SHOW UP and he still failed so completely, that they blocked, deleted and sent me angry messages saying they never want to speak to him again.
Even chads need to have a "don't shoot myself on the foot" game. If people shoot themselves in the foot and self-sabotage then people usually don't count those examples. Your friend is an example of self-sabotage because he's messing up his own chances.

FuzzX said:
Contrast that with a blue collar dude I know here who is pushing 350+ lbs (fat) and who knows how to talk to girls, and gets girls ALOT. I also know a Cambodian dude who picked up one of the hottest blonde girls I knew in my social circle and she became a quasi Asian fan girl because of it. So no, not just anyone can come in and pick up girls and because all these Asian losers are getting together and figuring out that something is wrong in the west doesn't mean ALL Asian guys suffer the same fate everywhere. There are problems in the West but it isn't localized to losers, all men are feeling it.
You would imagine Asian guys like the ones portrayed in Crazy Rich Asians (2018), or Kim's Convenience TV-show, are portrayed to have it easy in the woman department. My white Italian cousin (we are in good terms) is has an Asian guy next to her on her facebook page. I don't actually know any Asian incel guys, apart from Incel-TV.

FuzzX said:
White women in the West want thugs, losers and alcoholics. Game is just the emulation of those characteristics without being that sort of man. If you travel abroad and show that you're a hard working dude who has a nice disposition, you're probably going to have an easier time meeting a mate. If you're a complete fvckin creep, you're still not going to get women but at least they'll give you a chance.
This is deep. This should be discussed in more detail on here. Is "game" and emulation of a thug, loser, and alcoholic to attract low quality but hot looking white women by a hard working dude with a nice disposition and is just unnatural compared to meeting a traditional woman in another country who would appreciate these roles?

FuzzX said:
If the racepill exists, tell me why there are 1 billion Asian/Asian couples and only a few White/Asian?
Not from my observations in Toronto, but I guess this city is already messed-up as you say so its not a good city to base any statistics on.

FuzzX said:
I can tell you. Its because incel losers only see race when they try and figure out why they are losers. They don't see their own race matching up with the other billion women, they see ONE white or black guy getting 'their women' and react accordingly. I had a white friend here who HATES blacks... calls them all manner of names. Do you know why? "BLACKS ARE TAKING OUR WHITE WOMEN!". Nevermind that our white women are culturally deficient or that white women by and large pair up with white men. The one black dude who was dating a white chick? He's the problem... and apparently I'm a dirty jew for pointing this out [I'm not].

Then I go to Asia and I see the exact same sh1t. "FVCKING FOREIGNERS TAKING OUR CHINESE WOMEN!" and I think to myself, lol, this must be in every culture. Racism is an easy out when you are an unsuccessful dude in your own culture and you don't want to admit your own short comings. The entire RooshV forums have become some version of Stormfront with super unsuccessful white supremacist incel losers. I was just banned again recently for pointing this out, despite Roosh being a BROWN guy. My wife wasn't a gaijin hunter, she had no interest in white guys when I met her, that didn't stop me though. In the end, lol, I guess I hounded her enough where she finally gave in. :D
If you had to travel to another country to meet your wife then you went through allot of sacrifice to meet someone. It shows that you were determined to find someone in order to go that far rather than adopt a happy go lucky attitude. But again, I'm more concerned to be right with God and make it to heaven at the end of the day than find a potential worldly or godless woman or pseudo-lukewarm Christian woman who could lead me to hell along with her out of desperation of looking for someone. As many people have noted this world is falling apart at the seams and it's not a good environment to raise children with all of the filth and degradation that's being passed as school curriculum these days and other issues. It's just allot easier to opt out than have to deal with all of that and bringing new children into this world.

FuzzX said:
My 'friend' that hates blacks, he's still single some 10 years later. My creepy ass 'friend' who repulses women and only wants to date whites? He's using 900 numbers to 'meet women'. Most of their friends are in the same boat... white dudes who by their own self limiting beliefs cannot pull women. Oh, one more guy I know about, dude looks like Schwarzenegger and is also a 'whites only' dude, has never had a gf, not once. Great looking guy, Chad in every respect. All blame external factors.
@MatureDJ has similar self-limiting beliefs and should hear this.

FuzzX said:
Suffice to say bro, any man can get a woman if he isn't a total creepy fvcking loser. I'm tired of helping losers in the west only to get shat upon... incels are guys who will ALWAYS blame external factors. They are vain to the extreme and cannot acknowledge that their base form does not attract girls. They are the most ANTI- self improvement people I've ever met. They don't want to travel, they want to stay right where they are, doing exactly what they're doing and have a woman handed to them. If not, they want fantasy robot women, some sick manifestation of their ego.
Interesting. To play the devil's advocate with this, you've mentioned travel as a solution to meet women. After all, you travelled to meet your wife rather than meet someone here. However, that was pre-pandemic and we aren't going to be out of the woods of this global pandemic for at least a year or more, and it's also expensive. Your real life white incel "friends" dont sound like they can afford to travel and sound like they are bums.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. My wife wasn't a gaijin hunter, she had no interest in white guys when I met her, that didn't stop me though. In the end, lol, I guess I hounded her enough where she finally gave in. :D

Whoa, I didn't catch this part because I didn't even bother to read far enough into your novel, I only notice it now because @corrector quoted it.

So in other words, you deny the validity of JBW Theory and yet you yourself were only able to score a wife in Asia....

Like seriously, this is peak delusion. This is why my main critique of Redpill is that they lack self-awareness.

EDIT - I know she probably told you "I've never been into White guys".... but let's get real, never pay attention to what women say, watch what they do......

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't even catch this part because I didn't far enough into your novel, I only notice it now because @corrector quoted it.

So in other words, you deny the validity of JBW Theory and yet you yourself were only able to score a wife in Asia....
XenoMorph, I've lived in 7 countries and had girls from all of them. My wife was the best choice because I was able to access the lower class without getting my ass shot off. She was a fair mix of poverty and hardship and her personality reflects that. Most of the girls I was dating were equivalent to western women, rich and spoiled. There are different tiers to women and they act differently because of it. Women from backgrounds where they had little access to education, money or even food act differently than spoiled brats who didn't get the car they wanted. I have a preference for yellow women also. Japan like Canada, doesn't really have much of an underclass and thus women are nowhere near as down to Earth. Not all men are the same, nor are all women.

Lets take you for instance, apparently its very difficult for you to read the printed word. I don't hold it against you too much, I just realize you are a lazy spoiled brat. Let me know if that was too much, maybe I can do an interpretive dance for your highness.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XenoMorph, I've lived in 7 countries and had girls from all of them. My wife was the best choice because I was able to access the lower class without getting my ass shot off. She was a fair mix of poverty and hardship and her personality reflects that. Most of the girls I was dating were equivalent to western women, rich and spoiled. There are different tiers to women and they act differently because of it. Women from backgrounds where they had little access to education, money or even food act differently than spoiled brats who didn't get the car they wanted. I have a preference for yellow women also. Japan like Canada, doesn't really have much of an underclass and thus women are nowhere near as down to Earth. Not all men are the same, nor are all women.

Lets take you for instance, apparently its very difficult for you to read the printed word. I don't hold it against you too much, I just realize you are a lazy spoiled brat. Let me know if that was too much, maybe I can do an interpretive dance for your highness.
My distant cousin that lived in the UK also travelled many different countries before finding his wife. He was Muslim and visited places like Palestine, Jordan to find the right submissive type of Muslim wife and he appeared to be happily married, with his wife by his side on his deathbed as he battled several cancers on his body before he died.

However, on the other side of things, my cousin, who is Black, married a Filipino lady and she grew up hard in poverty and seems to be mentally unstable. He always takes his money, never contributes to the home, and is always attacking him. She treats him very poorly and it seems that for her, poverty has messed up her mind.

I would guess Columbia and Latin American countries have an underclass?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like at least someone here has brains cells that actually functions and wants to supercedes self imposed limitations.

Good for u OP.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess you don't know this guy and his friend Haldr. Dudes are from the RooshV forum and not only does he have a family and a little girl, he has women coming out of the woodwork to bang him. You blackpills are so pathetic, it's cringey.
I remember a Ukrainian man in Ukraine (basically the same as Russia, LOL) describing using the line (in Russian of course :rolleyes: ) he used to get his then-last wife:
When I first saw you, it moved.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is bullsh/t.... No amount of game can save a short, fat, balding guy... Especially if he's ethnik....
He doesn't even need to be fat; he just has to have the normal ugly looks for an ethnic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@MatureDJ , you're been here for a long time and because of ur contributions, here's something for you to ponder upon.

Anything you hold in ur hand can become a weapon, depending on ur intentions, even a seemingly harmless piece of cloth can become an extraordinary sword.

It is the same with the mindset - ur intentions.

Everything starts or flows from there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XenoMorph, I've lived in 7 countries and had girls from all of them. My wife was the best choice because I was able to access the lower class without getting my ass shot off. She was a fair mix of poverty and hardship and her personality reflects that. Most of the girls I was dating were equivalent to western women, rich and spoiled.
So you successfully LocationMaxxed & GhettoMaxxed at the same time. Is she from Brazil?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My distant cousin that lived in the UK also travelled many different countries before finding his wife. He was Muslim and visited places like Palestine, Jordan to find the right submissive type of Muslim wife and he appeared to be happily married, with his wife by his side on his deathbed as he battled several cancers on his body before he died.

However, on the other side of things, my cousin, who is Black, married a Filipino lady and she grew up hard in poverty and seems to be mentally unstable. He always takes his money, never contributes to the home, and is always attacking him. She treats him very poorly and it seems that for her, poverty has messed up her mind.

I would guess Columbia and Latin American countries have an underclass?
I would guess they do but they are far more difficult to enter. I've had guns pulled on me in Brazil and Mexico while just going about my business. Brazilians will back me up here, the Favelas are not places you can casually walk in and out of. I lived down town Sao Paolo for a bit and later in a beach town in Mexico. My wife and I have a little more in common with your distant cousin, at least I do. I can't speak for all Asian people but the one I got was an excellent match. I feel for the men here, as idiotic as some of their theories are, that have to spend their life confined to women with American values. They live self fulfilling prophecies.
So you successfully LocationMaxxed & GhettoMaxxed at the same time. Is she from Brazil?
hehe ok, she is not, I lived in China for 10 years, that's where she's from. She didn't speak English when I met her and had never met a white person before. I also didn't speak Chinese so the relationship was very interesting, with very little spoken language between us. There is something to be said about this, you don't have to deal with all of the societal problems and traditions if you can't really communicate them. It was fun. Now she speaks English quite well and I can swear in Chinese.

The girls in Brazil, well the one I went out with was Japanese. She was a nice girl but our priorities were incompatible. She was on her way to becoming a feminist and I couldn't stand that sh1t. She also had what is termed as the "Japanese Crazy" that is rarely talked about. Japanese women have massive freakouts, I'd have to get someone else here who lives in Japan to explain it more thoroughly but Japanese chicks meltdown pretty frequently.