Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How "victimhood" prevents you from self-improvement

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Devin Nash[White American] just hooked up with Imjasmine[Vietnamese Canadian]
Everybody thought this dude was a loser but that was the character he was portraying on Twitch. He had some game and she even says during her stream, he was the most MANLY guy she's ever met. You can see that she wanted him from Day 1 and apparently he was gaming her even before that. She just came out to her SIMPS and basically wrecked her channel for the guy. Good on him. He is short, not handsome, not exactly rich but you can see he's comfortable with who he is. Women love that, they love men who can fart, belch, and call out their bad behavior or idiosyncrasies and not apologize for doing it. Using Devin as an example, apparently she watched him take a dump at one point. When someone feels like they can relax and be themselves around you, they are going to want to continue to be with you. Nice guys don't allow women to be themselves, that's why women have a difficult time 'letting them down'. My friends can't understand why I 'treat my wife so bad'... infact everyone always says the same sh1t. "I don't know why she's with you, she can do so much better blah blah", those are the dudes that don't understand relationship dynamics. People everywhere want to feel comfortable. I 'LET' my wife relax when she comes home from work, she jumps into her PJs and crawls underneath the covers with a novel and a bottle of water. A bug man won't let her relax because he can't relax, he has to be a perfect gentleman. You should see my goofy Canadian friends fall all over themselves to be these perfect losers around her, its gross.

You drop over to a friend's house:

Think about that one friend you have. You go to his house, he LETS you put your feet up on his ottoman, the house is a little messy, you move some books off the couch to sit down. He tells you to go into his fridge and grab a coke or beer and make yourself at home. His family comes in and calls you by name, he sits down next to you on the couch, closes his eyes rips a fart and says "so whats up?" as he chuckles and flicks through the bs on TV. His wife or mother asks you how you are and if you'd like to stay for dinner, obviously you do. You just recalled that you didn't wear deodorant, you two laugh about it and figure out what you're gonna do for the day.

Contrast that to that other friend you have, where you go to his house and everything is super clean, you have to take off your shoes, you can't use the washroom without squeeging the walls and sitting down to take a p1ss. He isn't very fun and all he talks about is work. If you sit on the couch, you sit on the edge and he informs you that it is his NEW $8000 Burrow Nomad Sofa. You will die from thirst or suggest going outside to get something to eat because you don't feel like you can do it at his house. If you do get a drink it will go underneath a coaster and if you don't use one, he nags you until you do. His family doesn't pay any attention to you, they either rudely ignore you or don't like your presence. You have to be a little politically correct when you speak to him or his roommates because you've upset them before with your colorful language. He sits down next to you and says "So that was random, why did you drop by?".

There is no difference between YOU and a girl. One guy lets her be herself, the other makes her uncomfortable.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread @BackInTheGame78.

Unfortunately when faced with knowledge the ignorant decides to abstain from obtaining it. It is disturbing to see how many folks display being a victim these days.

Keep complaining folks, keep complaining.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here comes the shame: How many American men who are short, unsuccessful, balding, small/big framed, no game can pickup women at home in America? The answer is NONE. The same guy goes to Asia and guess what? He still picks up NONE.
No amount of game can possibly help the dating prospects of a short, balding, small-framed, recessed-chin guy... That's known as genetic determinism and it dictates 60% of his fate in life. He has virtually no control over this 60%. Of course the bull-headed Redpillers will kick him when he's down by saying "it's his fault".....

He can only hope to control the remaining 30% which hopefully includes his education and his career.

If he's White, he can always go to SE Asia and run JBW game.... At the very least, White guys have that trump card to play - ethnikcels don't have that luxury...

JBW Theory is a subset of genetic determinism.

BTW, I'm not in the mood to read a novel, if you'd like me to offer a rebuttal to what you wrote, then please break it up into smaller, digestible portions and I'll be happy to offer counter arguments....

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of game can possibly help the dating prospects of a short, balding, small-framed, recessed-chin guy... That's known as genetic determinism and it dictates 60% of his fate in life. He has virtually no control over this 60%. Of course the bull-headed Redpillers will kick him when he's down by saying "it's his fault".....

He can only hope to control the remaining 30% which hopefully includes his education and his career.

If he's White, he can always go to SE Asia and run JBW game.... At the very least, White guys have that trump card to play - ethnikcels don't have that luxury...

JBW Theory is a subset of genetic determinism.

BTW, I'm not in the mood to read a novel, if you'd like me to offer a rebuttal to what you wrote, then please break it up into smaller, digestible portions and I'll be happy to offer counter arguments....
Don't forget to tell these guys that, I don't think they got the memo

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How many immigrants came to this country (USA assummingly) with nothing and became millionaires?

It's a right thing to not let the things you can't control make you suffer, but mental wanking & clinging onto unrealistic belief is another thing.
Enough that it's a definite possibility. Of course people crying about how unfair life is conveniently leave them out.

There are people out there who are determined to be something in life and those who believe they can't because of X, Y, Z or 1, 2, 3.

Both of them are right. Nothing can change until a person believes it can.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stu here is 5'0", and even if he is presented as being a success in just about every non-sexual aspect of life, women are repulsed by him, only preferring him to other man if they are all "murderers or child m0lesters":

Here is a man at the opposite end of the success spectrum, and he's a totally loser:

Keep up with your "you can overcome any obstacle to get what you want in life" as you pursue self-improvement that gets you a sausage fest at the gym ...

View attachment 5941

or makes you a simp by CareerMaxxing:

View attachment 5942
People will generally believe what you believe about yourself.

Reaction score
The two most successful demographics of immigrants are Asians and Indians. These men are capable of controlling their finances.

And yet these two demographics of men are having the worst trouble in the dating market because their phenotype isn't desirable - JBW Theory strikes again.

As I mentioned already, a man can only control about 30% of his life. These Asian and Indian immigrants have control over their finances, but they have almost zero control over their dating prospects due to their phenotype (JBW theory and the Racepill).....

They succeed in one area of their life, but struggle in another. There's very little that a short, balding, small framed Asian or Indian can do to improve his dating prospects in the West.

This is usually where the bull-headed Redpillers will come in and shame these men instead of offering them some empathy.....
Exactly, women want either a rich celebrities/athletes/trust fund Chadwick party boys that are fun to be around and going to let them thot out at parties/Instagram or the old rich beta male that just wants a warm body to see and will let them get away with anything. The rich people that acquired wealth through hard work and discipline, they don't want lol.

Reaction score
Don't forget to tell these guys that, I don't think they got the memo

Would you want to ugly and be stuck/enslaved by the only girl that gave you a chance? Not all women are the same and want some tall good looking chad bro. Some women want men to submit to them and don't care about looks at all. And also, the women dating loser white men are losers themselves. When I was in Japan, the women with value stuck with their own race and they told me only specific loser women would hang out at the bases where foreigners flocked. In black America, we call these women mud sharks. Mud shark white women will go down and get railed by any ray ray and pookie they can find and black simps will act like they won a trophy lmao.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know who the most dangerous enemies of real men are? Weak men.

Weak men wreck havoc, create chaos, and always play the victims.
In other words... You and other real men are the victims of weak men. Is that what you’re saying?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly, women want either a rich celebrities/athletes/trust fund Chadwick party boys that are fun to be around and going to let them thot out at parties/Instagram or the old rich beta male that just wants a warm body to see and will let them get away with anything. The rich people that acquired wealth through hard work and discipline, they don't want lol.
How do you know this? Sounds like you just projecting your beliefs. Have you met every person that has done this? Do they ALL have issues getting women?

The silliness of some of these posts is remarkable

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would you want to ugly and be stuck/enslaved by the only girl that gave you a chance? Not all women are the same and want some tall good looking chad bro. Some women want men to submit to them and don't care about looks at all. And also, the women dating loser white men are losers themselves. When I was in Japan, the women with value stuck with their own race and they told me only specific loser women would hang out at the bases where foreigners flocked. In black America, we call these women mud sharks. Mud shark white women will go down and get railed by any ray ray and pookie they can find and black simps will act like they won a trophy lmao.
And you simply took them at their word? Couldn't be anything else in play right? Japanese culture is very "don't rock the boat" so anyone doing anything outside the social norms is looked at in not a great light...I am pretty sure women dating outside their own race there would qualify. Also pretty sure that traditional women would put them down. Similar to women here putting down other women for any myriad of reasons to make themselves feel better.

That has nothing to do with their quality. Simply their belief system and potentially going against the societal norms.

Reaction score
And you simply took them at their word? Couldn't be anything else in play right? Japanese culture is very "don't rock the boat" so anyone doing anything outside the social norms is looked at in not a great light...I am pretty sure women dating outside their own race there would qualify. Also pretty sure that traditional women would put them down. Similar to women here putting down other women for any myriad of reasons to make themselves feel better.

That has nothing to do with their quality. Simply their belief system and potentially going against the societal norms.
I didn't see any interracial couples in the parts of Tokyo I was in. My white friends(models with good jobs) that lived there constantly complained about it and were actually dating white women in the USA or Japan lol. I even saw tall white men get rejected at clubs for the japanese men with that feminine school boy look lol.

How do you know this? Sounds like you just projecting your beliefs. Have you met every person that has done this? Do they ALL have issues getting women?

The silliness of some of these posts is remarkable
I thought it was pretty obvious that women put athletes/celebrties at the top of the dating totem pole? Sometimes I think you just argue with me because I said something a while back that you refuse to let go lol.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post @BackInTheGame78 . Should have guessed this would bring the black pill crowd out in droves. Serious question to the black pillers - why do you continue to post on this site? Do you derive some enjoyment by trying to sh1t over advice about self-improvement and how that can help someone get women?

I’m all for discussion from different viewpoints but the constant negativity and fatalistic attitudes serves no purpose except to hold you back. No amount of silly you tube videos you guys keep coming up with changes that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I didn't see any interracial couples in the parts of Tokyo I was in. My white friends(models with good jobs) that lived there constantly complained about it and were actually dating white women in the USA or Japan lol. I even saw tall white men get rejected at clubs for the japanese men with that feminine school boy look lol.

I thought it was pretty obvious that women put athletes/celebrties at the top of the dating totem pole? Sometimes I think you just argue with me because I said something a while back that you refuse to let go lol.
OK, well that's their culture. What do you want to do, complain their entire culture needs to change? If you don't like it there then move.

Do they? You seem to LOVE generalizing some women to be ALL women. That's where your issues lie.

Reaction score
OK, well that's their culture. What do you want to do, complain their entire culture needs to change? If you don't like it there then move.

Do they? You seem to LOVE generalizing some women to be ALL women. That's where your issues lie.
Where is the complaining? I’m just saying my observations and telling a poster that it’s not all roses and flowers for nerdy white dudes lol

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genetic Losers. Still winning.

Yeah I heard that one too, what a load of bs. My wife was on about this the other day. Women who were super slvtty in China saying that they were trad girls that only date Chinese guys, and Chinese guys saying that only the crap of their culture dates outside their race (where have I heard THAT ONE before?). Mine was a virgin when I met her.

Blackpill? Culture is all the same... loser guys crying and producing statistics about why they lose. Its never THEIR fault. I'd love to introduce you to my pathetic friend from another thread, he says the EXACT SAME SH1T all the time.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who came here with nothing? Most of the immigrants I know come here with more privileges than 99% of Americans born in this country. An immigrant can come here with no credit and get financing for a business, mortgage, and transportation while an American with no credit will not get those privileges.
Exactly. Indians come here fresh off the boat and can get a car loan through DCU at stupid low interest rates at the snap of a finger. Meanwhile I have to have YEARS of credit history to enjoy those rates and easy financing. They can also get business loans at 0% interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly. Indians come here fresh off the boat and can get a car loan through DCU at stupid low interest rates at the snap of a finger. Meanwhile I have to have YEARS of credit history to enjoy those rates and easy financing. They can also get business loans at 0% interest.
And where does the money to pay it back come from?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And where does the money to pay it back come from?
The point is they have no established credit and get easily financed at the best rates. Whereas anyone that’s born here has to have a deep credit history to enjoy those same rates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The point is they have no established credit and get easily financed at the best rates. Whereas anyone that’s born here has to have a deep credit history to enjoy those same rates.
Probably because the people born here have a lot of advantages over those people but typically take them for granted instead of actually using them.