Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How "victimhood" prevents you from self-improvement

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words... You and other real men are the victims of weak men. Is that what you’re saying?
No, I'm not.

You, on the other hand, might want to take a crash course in basic English.

Reaction score
Probably because the people born here have a lot of advantages over those people but typically take them for granted instead of actually using them.
What are these advantages? Indians can come here with a guaranteed six figure job with the company paying their housing, a healthy social network, be able to get anything financed without credit, and not have to deal with our **** overpriced education system. I used to date one, so this narrative of some dude coming to this country on a banana boat with nothing but lent his pocket is hogwash lol. I work in finance too and a lot of banks do have programs targeted for customers without issued socials and work visas. Meanwhile, if an American doesn't have any credit because god forbid he or she will either get rejected or stamped with a ridiculously high interest rate.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are these advantages? Indians can come here with a guaranteed six figure job with the company paying their housing, a healthy social network, be able to get anything financed without credit, and not have to deal with our **** overpriced education system. I used to date one, so this narrative of some dude coming to this country on a banana boat with nothing but lent his pocket is hogwash lol. I work in finance too and a lot of banks do have programs targeted for customers without issued socials and work visas. Meanwhile, if an American doesn't have any credit because god forbid he or she will either get rejected or stamped with a ridiculously high interest rate.
How is this relevant to women? If you're jealous then just marry into a rich Indian family, problem solved. Americans speak English abroad, by default they can earn mega bucks for doing nothing more than talking. How is THAT fair? Black Americans get to sit and play sports all day as 'coaches' EVEN if they suck.... EVEN if they've never played the game in their life. My friend James was hired to teach basketball, he thought dribble was something that came out of your mouth. How is that fair?

If you goto Kinshasa where the average soldier makes 3.50 per day, you can live like a millionaire from working at McDonalds and hire your own private army... tell me how that is fair?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How is this relevant to women? If you're jealous then just marry into a rich Indian family, problem solved.
It was responding to backinthegame. This zero point out a issue and just assume everyone be superman is no different than some fat woman saying she's going to marry a rich alpha in her 40s with her PHD 3 kids out of wedlock from Tyreese in her 20s.

And Coach Red Pill is a ****** racist, I'm not watching that lol.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was responding to backinthegame. This zero point out a issue and just assume everyone be superman is no different than some fat woman saying she's going to marry a rich alpha in her 40s with her PHD 3 kids out of wedlock from Tyreese in her 20s.
So what's the alternative then Jake, are you just a losing piece of sh1t who will never win? You might as well delete your account now and stop playing. There is no hope for you, oh loser of losers. You are a lost cause and its cause of the color of your skin, your height, weight, proclivity to junk food, the video games you play and your sh1tty attitude. Yes you're right, you will simply be a loser forever. Are we good now?

Reaction score
So what's the alternative then Jake, are you just a losing piece of sh1t who will never win? You might as well delete your account now and stop playing. There is no hope for you, oh loser of losers. You are a lost cause and its cause of the color of your skin, your height, weight, proclivity to junk food, the video games you play and your sh1tty attitude. Yes you're right, you will simply be a loser forever. Are we good now?
You literally sound like a post wall woman right now. Cannot process reality, cannot process logic, but can only process feel good platitudes lol. Your only defense is to retaliate and call other people losers or complainers lol.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally sound like a post wall woman right now. Cannot process reality, cannot process logic, but can only process feel good platitudes lol. Your only defense is to retaliate and call other people losers or complainers lol.
I'm not calling you a loser bro, you are.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What advantages? How about growing up in a country where being "poor" is the equivalent of living like a king in many other countries? Subsidized housing, EIC, SNAP benefits, free healthcare, low cost internet, etc etc etc. Disadvantaged people in this country have EVERY benefit available to them to change that if they want to. Compare that to people in 70% of the world that earn under $30 a day, have running water and electricity that are not guaranteed to be working at any given time, have issues finding food to eat on a regular basis and live in squalor in huts or have dirt floors, etc.

Because THAT is what poor means in most of the world, not what it is here where people claim they have no money but don't seem to have issues having every new pair of $400 pair of Jordans that come out or every new video game console released or 60" TVs to watch the games on, or $200 pair of designer jeans, etc etc...

And yeah I can speak on it because I grew up and worked for many years in that environment so I have a front row seat as to how things are in the "ghettos" or projects or however you want to refer to them. And we actually think THAT is poverty? Please. Go to India and see people living on the sides of the road in huts and get back to me.

What are you referring to? Doctors? Software engineers? I'll point out that the vast majority of the ones that come here as software engineers leave a lot to be desired. Yes there are some good ones but when your family pushes you into these fields whether or not you like or even have the aptitude for it, many of them are very substandard skill wise.

Trust me, I have had to come in and do clean up work for a lot of projects due to this.

Reaction score
What advantages? How about growing up in a country where being "poor" is the equivalent of living like a king in many other countries? Subsidized housing, EIC, SNAP benefits, free healthcare, low cost internet, etc etc etc. Disadvantaged people in this country have EVERY benefit available to them to change that if they want to. Compare that to people in 70% of the world that earn under $30 a day, have running water and electricity that are not guaranteed to be working at any given time, have issues finding food to eat on a regular basis and live in squalor in huts or have dirt floors, etc.

Because THAT is what poor means in most of the world, not what it is here where people claim they have no money but don't seem to have issues having every new pair of $400 pair of Jordans that come out or every new video game console released or 60" TVs to watch the games on, or $200 pair of designer jeans, etc etc...

And yeah I can speak on it because I grew up and worked for many years in that environment so I have a front row seat as to how things are in the "ghettos" or projects or however you want to refer to them. And we actually think THAT is poverty? Please. Go to India and see people living on the sides of the road in huts and get back to me.

What are you referring to? Doctors? Software engineers? I'll point out that the vast majority of the ones that come here as software engineers leave a lot to be desired. Yes there are some good ones but when your family pushes you into these fields whether or not you like or even have the aptitude for it, many of them are very substandard skill wise.

Trust me, I have had to come in and do clean up work for a lot of projects due to this.
I do not disagree that being poor in America is vastly better than being poor in India. However, we are not comparing poor people in each country because the immigrants coming to America aren't poor and have a desired skill set for which why the country granted them a visa in the first place. My point is that you shouldn't be comparing some Software Engineer coming from India with paid housing from his company, a guaranteed secured six figure job, a secure line of credit, a healthy network of hardworking people that will guide him to a poor American who was born with some **** parents that did drugs and had him or her out of wedlock, went to a **** underfunded school system, doesn't have a desired skillset because again no network or healthy parenting figure to guide them, doesn't have a healthy network of people to connect with because he or she lives in the projects, and etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many men qualify for SNAP?lol most of your welfare is geared towards single moms and families, not your average single guy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do not disagree that being poor in America is vastly better than being poor in India. However, we are not comparing poor people in each country because the immigrants coming to America aren't poor and have a desired skill set for which why the country granted them a visa in the first place. My point is that you shouldn't be comparing some Software Engineer coming from India with paid housing from his company, a guaranteed secured six figure job, a secure line of credit, a healthy network of hardworking people that will guide him to a poor American who was born with some **** parents that did drugs and had him or her out of wedlock, went to a **** underfunded school system, doesn't have a desired skillset because again no network or healthy parenting figure to guide them, doesn't have a healthy network of people to connect with because he or she lives in the projects, and etc.
Underfunded school system?? We spend more per student than almost any other country. What's the answer, just keep throwing more money at it? How much is enough? Would 20 times the amount be enough? The kids with parents that place no importance on education or are never around or let them do whatever they want are much more the issues than any amount of money that could be thrown at the schools. Throwing money is the excuse used when they can't fix the actual issues....just throw more money at it and it will fix it. Yeah, that's BS.

All the kids here have access to computers, most have iPads or chromebooks, etc and the kids still are dumbed down and know next to nothing when graduating. How are kids in countries with no computers in many schools and way less money spent on education smoking our kids? Because their parents place importance on it and it is a source of pride for them not derision. Nobody makes fun of them for being smart and getting good grades. It's held in high regard.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How many men qualify for SNAP?lol most of your welfare is geared towards single moms and families, not your average single guy.
How many should need it? Sorry they don't give out benefits for being lazy, smoking weed, playing video games all day and generally having zero ambition to make anything of their lives.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many should need it? Sorry they don't give out benefits for being lazy, smoking weed, playing video games all day and generally having zero ambition to make anything of their lives.
Actually that’s EXACTLY the type those programs give benefits to.

Reaction score
Underfunded school system?? We spend more per student than almost any other country. What's the answer, just keep throwing more money at it? How much is enough? Would 20 times the amount be enough? The kids with parents that place no importance on education or are never around or let them do whatever they want are much more the issues than any amount of money that could be thrown at the schools. Throwing money is the excuse used when they can't fix the actual issues....just throw more money at it and it will fix it. Yeah, that's BS.

All the kids here have access to computers, most have iPads or chromebooks, etc and the kids still are dumbed down and know next to nothing when graduating. How are kids in countries with no computers in many schools and way less money spent on education smoking our kids? Because their parents place importance on it and it is a source of pride for them not derision. Nobody makes fun of them for being smart and getting good grades. It's held in high regard.
There's going to be poor and lazy people regardless to what system we have. There are countries that are poor because they weren't blessed by geopolitics and countries that are poor because of dumb decisions and toxic culture cough cough Latin America lol. Does that mean they should live in shanty towns filled with cholera & Typhoid outbreaks? No. Does that mean we should just stop supporting them so it makes it extremely more difficult for people born in poverty that want to get out of it escape it now? No. Why are you worried about what some lazy person in the hood does? Does a person in compton spending his money on some Nikes to comfort himself trigger you that deeply?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually really glad you posted this video, because it truly highlights the points that I've made about these gynocentric Redpill "coaches"

1) The gynocentric shaming tactics that's used by both the Redpill and fanatical feminists that label men as "pathetic" or "losers" if they don't behave the way these people want them to behave.... Once again, I spoke about this in this (now locked) thread right HERE.......

2) Are we really going to ignore the elephant in the room: the irony of an obese man preaching personal responsibility and accountability. An obese man speaks of personal accountability as fish speak of flying...

Point 2 is a good example of the self-delusions of the Redpill...

BTW, gotta give credit where credit is due, that line about an obese guy and fish is something that I adapted from one of my favorite shows, the HBO series Rome.

"They say slaves talk of bravery as fish talk of flying..."
- Gaius Julius Caesar

I timestamped the spot.

Reaction score
I'm actually really glad you posted this video, because it truly highlights the points that I've made about these gynocentric Redpill "coaches"

1) The gynocentric shaming tactics that's used by both the Redpill and fanatical feminists that label men as "pathetic" or "losers" if they don't behave the way these people want them to behave.... Once again, I spoke about this in this (now locked) thread right HERE.......

2) Are we really going to ignore the elephant in the room: the irony of an obese man preaching personal responsibility and accountability. An obese man speaks of personal accountability as fish speak of flying...

Point 2 is a good example of the self-delusions of the Redpill...

BTW, gotta give credit where credit is due, that line about an obese guy and fish is something that I adapted from one of my favorite shows, the HBO series Rome.

"They say slaves talk of bravery as fish talk of flying..."
- Gaius Julius Caesar

I timestamped the spot.

Despite Coach Red Pill being a racist ***hole, he does make good points when it comes to women and men lol.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this vid, he presents his arguments about how Game trumps Looks.... and the first comment in the video is from a woman who drops a truth bomb that women don't give a sh/t about "game.".... no amount of game can help a fat, balding, short, recessed chin dude....

....the delusions of the Redpill....

GameIsBS.jpg

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you Xenomorph?

You would honestly trust a woman to interpret game, lol... Are you a fool? Women don't believe in game they believe in fairy tales.