"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

how to wash myself?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
when i am talking to a girl i keep thinking "how would this guy react?" and that messes me up
"this guy" could be anyone, could be my friend, or some guy I saw on youtube picking up girls years ago (haven't watched any videos in years because of this exact problem). you know, it's interesting that you say that because years ago I heard fake wrestlers are not allowed to watch each other's matches because they will automatically start imitating each other and not be genuine.

I feel like I need to wash myself of all that garbage so I can act like myself. how can I do that? or is that not even the right question to ask?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
Why would you ever wonder how someone else would react? You are being fake and the women see through it.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Why would you ever wonder how someone else would react? You are being fake and the women see through it.
because I don't trust myself to not mess things up.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Don't forget to lick your @sshole. Watch animals.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Take a break from the internet and the manosphere.
Take care of yourself (Gym, work, hobbies, goals...) to develope more confidence and take your focus away from women.
See how your confidence is growing, when you see results and your head is free from BS.
The rest will fall into place. Pretty cliche, right. But works damn well.

Seems like you already know your problem and the solution.
 
Top