mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
He didnt say HIV.11. Is HIV+.
Don't.
Do.
It!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
He didnt say HIV.11. Is HIV+.
Don't.
Do.
It!
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
11. Is HIV+.
Don't.
Do.
It!
I'm being facetious and postulating that if she is/was a drug user, hangs out with pornographers and shady people, lives her life recklessly, and has actually done porn, then there's a good chance she is.He didnt say HIV.
Right. HIV **** is circulating throughout her and her friends.I'm being facetious and postulating that if she is/was a drug user, hangs out with pornographers and shady people, lives her life recklessly, and has actually done porn, then there's a good chance she is.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I'm being facetious and postulating that if she is/was a drug user, hangs out with pornographers and shady people, lives her life recklessly, and has actually done porn, then there's a good chance she is.
Tell that to Tommy Morrison and Magic Johnson.Right. HIV **** is circulating throughout her and her friends.
Cocaine is one of those drugs that can go from occasional use, to full scale problem.Tell that to Tommy Morrison and Magic Johnson.
Addicts are good at hiding their addiction. Having known my fair share of addicts I can tell you an addict won't admit he/she is one. Just like a sloot won't admit she's a sloot. And we all know you are who you hangout with. You hangout with a coke head you will eventually end up one.She claims only to be an occasional cocaine user Bruv... She told me only when she goes out drinking. (but hey she could be lying)
For all I know she has an addiction.
Her friend has an addiction... So who is to say she won't develop one, considering the company she keeps.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Add to that lending money to a coke head.. Imagine your girl gives you're household income away, to help out her coke head freinds.Addicts are good at hiding their addiction. Having known my fair share of addicts I can tell you an addict won't admit he/she is one. Just like a sloot won't admit she's a sloot. And we all know you are who you hangout with. You hangout with a coke head you will eventually end up one.
I think its dawning on me how I DODGED a massive bullet here.I heard this excuse from her and have heard this excuse from others.
Apparently cocaine stops you from getting too drunk when on a night out..
What a load of BS.. If you don't want to get too drunk, here is a crazy idea... DRINK LESS
isn't that idea better than resorting to class A drugs lol
Go get HIV tested. If you're negative then I would say that you dodged a bullet.
What were you thinking when you first got to know her?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You 100% dodged a bullet. That sloot had enough red flags to make your head spin. Good job having the courage to leave that toxic situation. At least it wasn't all for nothing as you realize how much worse it could've been for you months/years down the line. I know all too well how even sleeping with them once is really all it takes to fall into the windows toxic web.I think its dawning on me how I DODGED a massive bullet here.
Damaged woman can destroy a man in a very short space of time.
Its the great sex and attractiveness that keeps you hooked.. But honestly the price you will eventually pay will never be worth it.
I thank God I found the courage to dump her azz early on.. And not many more months down the line.
Those guys who would stay in a relationship like that, would have to at some point pay a very heavy price.You 100% dodged a bullet. That sloot had enough red flags to make your head spin. Good job having the courage to leave that toxic situation. At least it wasn't all for nothing as you realize how much worse it could've been for you months/years down the line. I know all too well how even sleeping with them once is really all it takes to fall into the windows toxic web.
That's the main culprit, love bombing is the nail in the coffin. Too many guys are afraid to leave or call her out on her bad behavior because she's hot, the sex amazing, both or they think the love bombing is real. The devil knows beauty, lust and kinky sex are a man's biggest weakness.
Your game is not good enough for the task.
If it was, you would not waste time given newer hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
Post wall ex or new girls+ lololol its not even a debate.
Not doing it right kuz.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.