"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How To Turn Ex GF Into A FWB?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
11. Is HIV+.

Don't.
Do.
It!

I won't do it man... I.was entertaining the idea a little, simply because I have been thinking about the situation objectively & came to the realisation that she is worth nothing more than the odd smash.

So why not use that azz and get some sex mileage out of her..Try out some fun stuff.

However I think damaged woman have a way of sucking you back into there vortex..

That sexy body and crazy sex could could hook a man right in.

So i'm totally leaving this shyte alone!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962

Please watch this video guys!

Don't fuk Crazy
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm being facetious and postulating that if she is/was a drug user, hangs out with pornographers and shady people, lives her life recklessly, and has actually done porn, then there's a good chance she is.
Right. HIV **** is circulating throughout her and her friends.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm being facetious and postulating that if she is/was a drug user, hangs out with pornographers and shady people, lives her life recklessly, and has actually done porn, then there's a good chance she is.

She claims only to be an occasional cocaine user Bruv... She told me only when she goes out drinking. (but hey she could be lying)

For all I know she has an addiction.

Her friend has an addiction... So who is to say she won't develop one, considering the company she keeps.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Tell that to Tommy Morrison and Magic Johnson.
Cocaine is one of those drugs that can go from occasional use, to full scale problem.

Who wants a potential addict girlfriend.

Especially one who lends money to her addict friend.. You know that bytch is going to be financially irresponsible.

And she will accuse YOU of being controlling if you call her out on that shyte.

I'm glad I dropped this hoe!
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
She claims only to be an occasional cocaine user Bruv... She told me only when she goes out drinking. (but hey she could be lying)

For all I know she has an addiction.

Her friend has an addiction... So who is to say she won't develop one, considering the company she keeps.
Addicts are good at hiding their addiction. Having known my fair share of addicts I can tell you an addict won't admit he/she is one. Just like a sloot won't admit she's a sloot. And we all know you are who you hangout with. You hangout with a coke head you will eventually end up one.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
As they say, most men are a great blow job away from being cucked. Lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Addicts are good at hiding their addiction. Having known my fair share of addicts I can tell you an addict won't admit he/she is one. Just like a sloot won't admit she's a sloot. And we all know you are who you hangout with. You hangout with a coke head you will eventually end up one.
Add to that lending money to a coke head.. Imagine your girl gives you're household income away, to help out her coke head freinds.

I would be seriously pizzed.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I heard this excuse from her and have heard this excuse from others.

Apparently cocaine stops you from getting too drunk when on a night out..

What a load of BS.. If you don't want to get too drunk, here is a crazy idea... DRINK LESS

isn't that idea better than resorting to class A drugs lol
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I heard this excuse from her and have heard this excuse from others.

Apparently cocaine stops you from getting too drunk when on a night out..

What a load of BS.. If you don't want to get too drunk, here is a crazy idea... DRINK LESS

isn't that idea better than resorting to class A drugs lol
I think its dawning on me how I DODGED a massive bullet here.

Damaged woman can destroy a man in a very short space of time.

Its the great sex and attractiveness that keeps you hooked.. But honestly the price you will eventually pay will never be worth it.

I thank God I found the courage to dump her azz early on.. And not many more months down the line.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Go get HIV tested. If you're negative then I would say that you dodged a bullet.

What were you thinking when you first got to know her?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Go get HIV tested. If you're negative then I would say that you dodged a bullet.

What were you thinking when you first got to know her?

Well mate she didn't tell me much about her past straight away.

I started getting bits of information off her, bit by bit over the course of three months.

The semi nude dancing, nude modelling according to her was all done years ago.. Maybe 8 years ago.

The involvement with porn was also according to her a long time ago.

I thought maybe I shouldn't judge her from her past.

I kinda went along with things, simply because I saw her as sex only.. However overtime developed some feels for her.

Then I realise this pornographer old man was still on the scene.. Plus she uses cocaine occasionally.

None of this is healthy foundations for a relationship.

Abuse as a child, self harming at some point.

Obviously this is a very damaged woman.. Decided to dump and run!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I think its dawning on me how I DODGED a massive bullet here.

Damaged woman can destroy a man in a very short space of time.

Its the great sex and attractiveness that keeps you hooked.. But honestly the price you will eventually pay will never be worth it.

I thank God I found the courage to dump her azz early on.. And not many more months down the line.
You 100% dodged a bullet. That sloot had enough red flags to make your head spin. Good job having the courage to leave that toxic situation. At least it wasn't all for nothing as you realize how much worse it could've been for you months/years down the line. I know all too well how even sleeping with them once is really all it takes to fall into the windows toxic web.


That's the main culprit, love bombing is the nail in the coffin. Too many guys are afraid to leave or call her out on her bad behavior because she's hot, the sex amazing, both or they think the love bombing is real. The devil knows beauty, lust and kinky sex are a man's biggest weakness.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You 100% dodged a bullet. That sloot had enough red flags to make your head spin. Good job having the courage to leave that toxic situation. At least it wasn't all for nothing as you realize how much worse it could've been for you months/years down the line. I know all too well how even sleeping with them once is really all it takes to fall into the windows toxic web.


That's the main culprit, love bombing is the nail in the coffin. Too many guys are afraid to leave or call her out on her bad behavior because she's hot, the sex amazing, both or they think the love bombing is real. The devil knows beauty, lust and kinky sex are a man's biggest weakness.
Those guys who would stay in a relationship like that, would have to at some point pay a very heavy price.

How could do you possibly trust a woman who has such a SLEAZY background.

You would have doubts and mistrust in her for the most of the time.. Absolutely no peace of mind.

And the extra added worry of her developing a coke addiction, or going back to the nudity again.

Without trust you don't have a relationship.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Your game is not good enough for the task.

If it was, you would not waste time given newer hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.


Post wall ex or new girls+ lololol its not even a debate.


Not doing it right kuz.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Your game is not good enough for the task.

If it was, you would not waste time given newer hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.


Post wall ex or new girls+ lololol its not even a debate.


Not doing it right kuz.

I'm already working on new chicks.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Even as fwb the entire reason it's enjoyable is because you let yourself go and dive deeper into the intimacy, really enjoying yourself. But if you're not strong enough to maintain frame through this release then keep your distance until you can. One ex I kept inviting to hookup but I wasn't in my frame at all. I acted like a cuck that wanted her back and she used me for sex for years until she found someone else. It wasn't enjoyable at all looking back. Not because the sex wasn't good, it was. But because I wasn't being honest with myself. There's no shame to saying no to sex. In fact when you're really on your grind sex will be the last thing on your mind, and it'll seem more like a hindrance that keeps you away from your passionate work.

Anyway with a bad girl like what you've described you gotta be stone cold and brutal with yourself. No exceptions. Imagine her screwing someone else, does that bother you? If it does then you're not ready. Only hit her up when the thought of her getting a train ran on her doesn't bother you. Don't be captain save a hoe.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top