"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to tell her if you are busy ?

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
I've been on 3 dates with this girl, . we had really good time together. The problem is: I'm very busy and can't meet her for the next 1 month. I'm not so sure that she's that into me. between the dates (1 date per week) we didn't call or send messages to each other. though everything SEEMED great last 3 dates . Now I'm thinking of calling her and tell her that I've been busy and can't see her for a while. I really like this girl and I don't want her to think that I give her BS reasons for not meeting her. SO.. any tips ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
If you don’t meet and keep up communication alas play low IL game she will think you have low interest in her and her IL will drop. You telling her you busy.... I don’t know why would she listen if she has average less that 80% IL in you.
 

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
If you don’t meet and keep up communication alas play low IL game she will think you have low interest in her and her IL will drop. You telling her you busy.... I don’t know why would she listen if she has average less that 80% IL in you.
I haven't said anything yet. Just wanna let her know that I've been busy and I really am.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Tell her u busy for a month a set up a date for when your free. She will either say yes or anything else is a no. If she says yes, she will either show up or flake.

Don´t overthink it. If she says yes and then cancels, she should be the one to counteroffer.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Tell her u busy for a month a set up a date for when your free. She will either say yes or anything else is a no. If she says yes, she will either show up or flake.

Don´t overthink it. If she says yes and then cancels, she should be the one to counteroffer.
Setting up a date that far out is super risky. No one will think they were serious when offered that unless the guy is on a boat at sea.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top