“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how to stop girls wanting to be your girlfriend? Jealousy

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I wanna be friends with girls, hang out with them, perhaps bang them, just be around them.
But i don't wanna be their boyfriend. Got a issue with a girl now and she won't contact me since finding out I'm out with women.
Just have to move on and find other girls.

How do we screen for this stuff? Had guys tell me they will hunt me down if i hurt their sister/cousin. Not physically hurt them they mean If I go and bang other girls and shes hurt from this.

Of course It's ok if its a hooker but if its some other girl all hell breaks loose.

Some girls are cool with not being your girlfriend.

.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I wanna be friends with girls, hang out with them, perhaps bang them, just be around them.
But i don't wanna be their boyfriend. Got a issue with a girl now and she won't contact me since finding out I'm out with women.
Just have to move on and find other girls.

How do we screen for this stuff? Had guys tell me they will hunt me down if i hurt their sister/cousin. Not physically hurt them they mean If I go and bang other girls and shes hurt from this.

Of course It's ok if its a hooker but if its some other girl all hell breaks loose.

Some girls are cool with not being your girlfriend.

.
Almost all girls I've dated, eventually want to be my GF. The exception is a coworker who recently expressed interest in being a Side-chick.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
I wanna be friends with girls, hang out with them, perhaps bang them, just be around them.
That's interesting, and somewhat unusual for around here - when you say "perhaps bang them". Most guys here seem to be only concerned with banging them, and would take great effort to avoid being in a situation where that doesn't take place. The fact that you say you want to "just be around them" indicates you actually like them, whereas a lot of guys in the community seem to hate women, or at least dislike them.

I've been wondering lately about an approach where you friendzone every girl. I've heard a few guys discussing this, theorizing that it would drive them crazy, but I don't know of anyone who has actually tried it for any length of time.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Quality women have no interest in being a side piece or part of a rotation. If you show them what they can have, they will move mountains to be with you...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
One thing that I've realized over the years is that women can be more competitive than men. Once they start dating a man they're interested in, they realize that other women are interested in him too, so they need to lock him down to avoid competition from those other bytches. In other words, it's pretty much inevitable that any women you fvck will eventually try to lock you down. Just remember that most women won't try to lock you down because they're truly in love, they're doing it because they know they're competing against other women. The only exceptions to this rule are women who haven't been alpha-widowed.
 
Top