Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to stop girls wanting to be your girlfriend? Jealousy

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna be friends with girls, hang out with them, perhaps bang them, just be around them.
But i don't wanna be their boyfriend. Got a issue with a girl now and she won't contact me since finding out I'm out with women.
Just have to move on and find other girls.

How do we screen for this stuff? Had guys tell me they will hunt me down if i hurt their sister/cousin. Not physically hurt them they mean If I go and bang other girls and shes hurt from this.

Of course It's ok if its a hooker but if its some other girl all hell breaks loose.

Some girls are cool with not being your girlfriend.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna be friends with girls, hang out with them, perhaps bang them, just be around them.
But i don't wanna be their boyfriend. Got a issue with a girl now and she won't contact me since finding out I'm out with women.
Just have to move on and find other girls.

How do we screen for this stuff? Had guys tell me they will hunt me down if i hurt their sister/cousin. Not physically hurt them they mean If I go and bang other girls and shes hurt from this.

Of course It's ok if its a hooker but if its some other girl all hell breaks loose.

Some girls are cool with not being your girlfriend.

Almost all girls I've dated, eventually want to be my GF. The exception is a coworker who recently expressed interest in being a Side-chick.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting, and somewhat unusual for around here - when you say "perhaps bang them". Most guys here seem to be only concerned with banging them, and would take great effort to avoid being in a situation where that doesn't take place. The fact that you say you want to "just be around them" indicates you actually like them, whereas a lot of guys in the community seem to hate women, or at least dislike them.

I've been wondering lately about an approach where you friendzone every girl. I've heard a few guys discussing this, theorizing that it would drive them crazy, but I don't know of anyone who has actually tried it for any length of time.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality women have no interest in being a side piece or part of a rotation. If you show them what they can have, they will move mountains to be with you...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I've realized over the years is that women can be more competitive than men. Once they start dating a man they're interested in, they realize that other women are interested in him too, so they need to lock him down to avoid competition from those other bytches. In other words, it's pretty much inevitable that any women you fvck will eventually try to lock you down. Just remember that most women won't try to lock you down because they're truly in love, they're doing it because they know they're competing against other women. The only exceptions to this rule are women who haven't been alpha-widowed.