Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to overcome a height sh1t test?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically im very short. below 5'7.

I have a problem with not much success on first dates. girls always bully me about my height and seem disinterested when they see my height.

some redpill guy told me:

"Bro again , every girl is gonna test your confidence on your height To see how ur gonna react
If you flinch
ur out"

So lets say a girl takes the piss out of my height or mentions it in a negative way on a first date. How do I respond?

Previously I just attacekd back at their insecurities in a joking way but these guys are saying that makes me sound butthurt.

Do I just make a stupid joke like 'all my growth went to more beneficial areas' or something along them lines?

What if i dont have a smart joke in that situation, what are my other options? attack back, smart joke, any other options?

So what, I'm 5'7 but I care less about someone's opinion about me. She accepted the date, so in my head, you are in the game. That said, lets go to some answers.

When a girl chit tests you, she is looking for a reaction. So best thing is-- "no reaction and shrug off whatever she said". However, it's not easy when you haven't trained your body to do so. If you want to be more aggressive, which is what women want, is to throw a joke back at her, that way you let her know both of you are on the same level of playing field.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

I have a problem with not much success on first dates. girls always bully me about my height and seem disinterested when they see my height.

"Bro again , every girl is gonna test your confidence on your height To see how ur gonna react
If you flinch
ur out"

So lets say a girl takes the piss out of my height or mentions it in a negative way on a first date. How do I respond?

Previously I just attacekd back at their insecurities in a joking way but these guys are saying that makes me sound butthurt.

Do I just make a stupid joke like 'all my growth went to more beneficial areas' or something along them lines?

What if i dont have a smart joke in that situation, what are my other options? attack back, smart joke, any other options?
I'd suggest becoming Kevin Hart, Tom Cruise, Bruno Mars, or Jeff Bezos. But that's a longshot.

Don't crack or go into your shell. If a girl dislikes you height wise, drop her...there's only more trouble down the road. And don't just be friends with her either.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't date taller women. Don't swipe right on tall women on OLD.

But if she does give you sh!t about your height, you just smile and shrug your shoulders. It's not like anything can be done about it, nor can anything be gained by dwelling on it. If you truly don't give a fvck it's a non-issue.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under 6'0? I would say under 5'8 could be a disadvantage for sure - 6'0 no. Being 6'0 and above is an advantage -- but that 5'8-5'11 range I would describe as neither.

And ultimately, if you're worried about your height this much you got bigger problems. (Confidence)
Essentially 0% of women will complain about your height if it is 6'0" or more. I could imagine a 6'2" woman not being ok with 6'0" guy. How often does that happen?

5'9"-5'11" is the neutral zone. I'm 5'10". I've certainly felt a woman being uneasy about my height. I recall one swipe app date where a 5'8" woman was a little bit frosty when we met in person. I can't help but think that this was a height thing. When I was regularly playing sand volleyball, I was meeting and playing with 5'10"-6'1" women. While they weren't rude about stuff, they weren't that excited by me sexually and often didn't seriously entertain my interest.

I have met multiple women between 5'0"-5'2" who refused to date anyone under 6'0". Those situations are ridiculous. Yet most of those women end up getting away with it.

First off, don't date taller women. Don't swipe right on tall women on OLD.

But if she does give you sh!t about your height, you just smile and shrug your shoulders. It's not like anything can be done about it, nor can anything be gained by dwelling on it. If you truly don't give a fvck it's a non-issue.
I find the sexiest women are tall, athletic women. I'd say that this applies 5'8"-6'2" women.

As someone who enjoys athletic pursuits and is good at a few things, these 5'8"-6'2" women are going to have something in common with me.

This is problematic when you are 5'10". 5'10" and above women are not enthused about your swipe or real life approach. On swipe apps, you'll never get the right swipe back. At least in real life, she has to deal with you in the moment. Even 5'8"-5'9" women are not all that easy to impress.

5'7" is about the max I can approach and have a good chance. 5'7" women are plenty sexy. I've had sex numerous 5'5" and below women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7. Women don’t bully me about height. I fvcked a 6’0 tall former model before. I also look very strong for my height (I am 170 lbs, very low body fat).

If it doesn’t matter to you, it won’t matter to them. What’s weird is if they like you, they think you’re taller anyway. My exes all think I’m 5’10. LOL

If a woman ever said I like taller men, my response would just be “ok” and I would change the subject. Women verbalizing their preferences have no affect on my game. Doesn’t even register to me…

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you flinch
ur out"

where do you meet girls if they make this comments about your height at first date ? Online ?

maybe it makes more sense to try to meet girls outside of tinder and so on

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and never once had a problem with my height, in the real world women do not care about height.

Online they want a man who is over 6'0, even though that is less than 10% of the world population. Online dating allows them to have unrealistic standards.
dunno from where you got your data , but in the developed world the average is around 1.80 m

so if you think about it , women only ask you to be around average in terms of height

I really have no idea why guys make such a big fuss saying that being around 1.80 is a very big thing that women ask for

if you think about it , the requirements of most women is to be average . In height , to care for yourself at a decent level , be in decent shape , to have a decent style , etc etc

have you thought that maybe it is not necessarily about women being too delusional , but maybe about guys becoming lazy and entitled ?

“ I am a fat pi$$ of sh3ithe with barely enough money to stay in the ghetto but I want to slay the V like a pro “

like I have said over and over again , being an average guy you will not swim in p8$$y , but you will not be an incel either that has to to go to poor countries in order to get laid .

if you think about , having to go to another country where you have a bigger shot is actually pedelazing women at its heighest pinacle

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I suggest to behave as a vespa dealer during a harley davidson meeting, understand that most of those attending are looking for power and noise you cant deliver...they will probably change their mind later when they get old or run out of purchasing power.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
dunno from where you got your data , but in the developed world the average is around 1.80 m

so if you think about it , women only ask you to be around average in terms of height

I really have no idea why guys make such a big fuss saying that being around 1.80 is a very big thing that women ask for

if you think about it , the requirements of most women is to be average . In height , to care for yourself at a decent level , be in decent shape , to have a decent style , etc etc

have you thought that maybe it is not necessarily about women being too delusional , but maybe about guys becoming lazy and entitled ?

“ I am a fat pi$$ of sh3ithe with barely enough money to stay in the ghetto but I want to slay the V like a pro “

like I have said over and over again , being an average guy you will not swim in p8$$y , but you will not be an incel either that has to to go to poor countries in order to get laid .

if you think about , having to go to another country where you have a bigger shot is actually pedelazing women at its heighest pinacle
China and India who have a combined population of almost 3 billion,they have an average height of 5'5 for men. It's only in Scandinavia and a few south balkan states that have an average of 180. In america it's 175 for men.

Let's not forget most guys lie about their height, I'm 176 and still taller then most people i meet here in Sydney.

The Rock claims to be 196, while Vin diesel is 182
401bdfe2e4a7213efa79f7c5488202ff.jpg

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China and India who have a combined population of almost 3 billion,they have an average height of 5'5 for men. It's only in Scandinavia and a few south balkan states that have an average of 180. In america it's 175 for men.

Let's not forget most guys lie about their height, I'm 176 and still taller then most people i meet here in Sydney.

View attachment 7788
china and India are not western countries

they do not even count as developed countries , due to their low gdp per capita

Apparently there were some scientific measures around male heights . You can see them bellow

I live in Western Europe , and at 1.80 I am average in height . Neither short , neither tall .

if I would go to Sweden for example , I would be short , as there the average is around 1.85 m

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as man has a thick set of hair, he can compensate for his height.

Generally the only thing women will sacrifice a man’s height for is his hair. He has to have a good set of hair if he is not tall, otherwise it’s almost game over. Now a lot of guys may have no hair and do awesome, but relatively speaking, hair is of the upmost importance in a man’s look.

In my experience, the hot girls will f the short guys with good hair quite a bit easier than tall no hair guys. This is only my experience. This is especially true in the East. A man’s hair for girls in the East is huge huge. In the West, it’s still important but nothing like for the girls in the East. Other than maybe 1 or 2 Kung Fu guys. never seen a bald move star in the East or even Europe. I’ve also never seen a bald music star in the East either. In the West you got those Vin Diesel’s and the Rock and the PitBulls, but not in the East.

If a man has the height and hair, he doesn’t even have to do anything, he just has to show up and the girls will love him. That’s why I always say the 2 most important things for a man in attracting women, all things considered and generally speaking, are his height and hair, the things he can’t change.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the shoes are different, but not by 14cm

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would you suggest for me being 5'6 and bald?
assuming you're telling all; your doing better than some other taller guys with hair.
keep at it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a 6th sense for sniffing out male insecurity and weakness so the question isn't how to overcome the sh1t test its how to overcome your insecurity around the sh1t test

Last summer i was out and about and approached two chicks quite typically one of them was hot one of them was a beast

I made the rookie mistake of not giving the beast any attention and focusing on the hot chick

Next thing for some reason the beast points out my trainers look small and starts asking me what size my feet are she was trying to imply small feet > small d1ck

I mean to be fair she wasn't that far off the mark .......but no way was i capitulating :rofl:

I just turned around and said hey if you have a foot fetish just say i'll let you suck my toes

That line soon shut her up and reasserted my dominance over the set

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I suggest to behave as a vespa dealer during a harley davidson meeting, understand that most of those attending are looking for power and noise you cant deliver...they will probably change their mind later when they get old or run out of purchasing power.
so i should just give up until people get old or have no other options?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should just give up until people get old or have no other options?
Despite most women have a fetish for height, there are still that can tolerate a man less tall than optimal however they dont usually manifest in dating apps where women in general have unrealistic standards and where even taller men are thrown away for other smaller issues.

As long as man has a thick set of hair, he can compensate for his height.

Generally the only thing women will sacrifice a man’s height for is his hair. He has to have a good set of hair if he is not tall, otherwise it’s almost game over. Now a lot of guys may have no hair and do awesome, but relatively speaking, hair is of the upmost importance in a man’s look.

In my experience, the hot girls will f the short guys with good hair quite a bit easier than tall no hair guys. This is only my experience. This is especially true in the East. A man’s hair for girls in the East is huge huge. In the West, it’s still important but nothing like for the girls in the East. Other than maybe 1 or 2 Kung Fu guys. never seen a bald move star in the East or even Europe. I’ve also never seen a bald music star in the East either. In the West you got those Vin Diesel’s and the Rock and the PitBulls, but not in the East.

If a man has the height and hair, he doesn’t even have to do anything, he just has to show up and the girls will love him. That’s why I always say the 2 most important things for a man in attracting women, all things considered and generally speaking, are his height and hair, the things he can’t change.
A guy above average height and with a great hairline and density can afford being skinny fat and still get more attention than a short bald jacket guy at least from what I observe.

Women always reward genetics over hard work.