Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to NEXT after she disrespects you

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander the Great said:
And yeah, I think that Gone With The Wind clip you posted, Ingeniarius, is exactly what most here intend to say. So very illustrative. Of course, doing it in such a cool and detached manner can be really difficult. I suppose it's a matter of staying detached, which you can only do by having a life of your own.
That's the key....if you say ANYTHING, it is said in a matter of fact tone, without any show of emotion.

If the woman closed the door and said "Oh well, there's plenty of fish in the sea" (which she would NOT have done, BTW) then it just goes to show that no matter how you handled the situation it would have had no effect on her.

Women NEVER want to close the chapter. That would mean that she no longer has ANY power over you. She would rather you yell at her, then you talk it out and agree to be friends so she can continue to validate her ego.

By you walking away without a word, you effectively close the door, leaving her wondering why she is no longer worthy of your attention. And more importantly you don't feel like an emotionally charged pu$$y when all is said and done.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
----

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
By you walking away without a word, you effectively close the door, leaving her wondering why she is no longer worthy of your attention. And more importantly you don't feel like an emotionally charged pu$$y when all is said and done.
Here is an alternative 'door closer' if you MUST say something ...

When she acts badly you just stare at her for a minute in silence and then say coldly ,
" I have clear expectations and high standards.." You continue staring at her ,then slowly shake your head from side to side in disapproval ,look down at the floor , turn though 180 and walk away.

The impact is priceless.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Jophil28,

I feel ya dude...

Whenever a woman disrespects you in a major way, she is actually THE FIRST to fire a salvo of DISINTEREST and INDIFFERENCE. And because of this, you are in a position where you can either ignore it and move on with your life: Translation----let the bytch get away with it.

OR...you can do whatever it takes to get her UNDIVIDED attention (this is KEY), then sit her down and talk to her JUST LIKE A CHILD. What I mean by this is actually let her know you are attacking her behavior from a HIGHER vantage point than SHE can rise to.

Scold her with a smile. Practically curse the bytch out, but do it in a "calm, and respectable" manner. Call her on her shyt and practically pronounce a CURSE on her ass as you point out her human failings.

The effect you are going for here is to make her FEEL something. You want to make her FEEL small, insignificant, and like a worthless piece of shyt-----THEN walk away WITHOUT giving her the respect of the words "goodbye".

This is how I'd do it, if I felt like her crime against me was disrespectful ENOUGH. And I have done it BEFORE, and it DOES feel good. lol

But the only thing is...don't even TRY to pull something like this off UNLESS you are sure you can get her UNDIVIDED attention before you do. Because if she's still TOTALLY in a "I don't give a shyt about you mode", it will have NO effect on her. So be STRATEGIC when you fire a missile like this one.

One final note:

I have found that this type of "Fukk you Bytch" type of mission has been most successful for me when I have lured the Low Interest woman into a "I'm about to kiss your ass and suplicate" trap. You see, what I do is lead her into a false sense of security where she feels even more bytchy, and superior to me------thinking I'm about to beg her to stay, or to change, or whatever.

But then, she is TOTALLY surprised when I turn the tables on her insensitive ass and cut her to quick by a short, definitive, statement so severe that it takes her breath away. And I gotta tell you...the look on a few of their faces has been PRICELESS.

Now, is this petty behavior on MY part? Rarely. I NEVER put a verbal/self-esteem SMACKDOWN like this on a woman unless I'm quite sure that she DESERVES it.

You see, sometimes you have to say:

"Fukk taking one for the team. Better that THEY take one FROM US for a goddamm change!" LOL

And although there are NO guarrantees....maybe...just MAYBE...the NEXT guy will be treated with a little bit more respect than "I" was...
You have made a few great points here. What would be an actual example in which you applied these?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your thinking -

PUt her right by putting her in her place ,
OR
Dump, and just dissappear ?[/QUOTE]

In my experience, the better game you work at letting them go, the less future issues you will have with women in that approximate group.

example- if you dump one as a no show, they will tell others/point you out to others.

- if you dump them to their face, you risk getting a sh!tstorm! and then talked about three times as badly, to the local women. This can have long-term consequences, (I know! (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)

Thye best thing to do, is just honestly confront her, "look I really enjoy your company and think you're very attractive, but I think we just aren't quite right for one another." Smooth talk. If she gets mad, be cool and walk. Reputations are very toxic with chicks.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, what STR8UP poses in his various posts is all too often true. I've witnessed it with female friends, family, even my very own mother. They often try to shift the blame back to you after you confront them with their behavior towards you. As if you made them behave the way they did! Riiight... Lack of accountability to the nth degree. If men do that, women call them manipulative. I say: Women! Look at yourselves too!

Why, for God's sakes why, why are a lot of women like this? Are they a bad invention? An experiment that was left forgotten somewhere? Is it their emotional side? Would men-like women be like this too? Maybe oneitis would be okay if women were more like men.

It kind of makes you think they're the bane of our existence. It kind of makes you dislike them. And they wonder why some of us are mysoginistic.

Fortunately, not all women are like that. But many are. This is why men must be men and depend on no one but themselves first. This is why women are an addition, not a goal. This is why you must not settle for just anything. Who wants to strive or live for something inmature like that?

I'm beginning to "get it" more and more. And the rest of the world "gets" me less and less. Thank God. Thank... SoSuave.

I too believe it is best to just walk away and not to vent, but sometimes this is very difficult. I think mostly when you have invested in a person already. I'm just as guilty of biting the bait when I rather shouldn't have. I'll relate to you an experience of mine.

I once had feelings for a girl. Oneitis, what else? Long story short, when we came to heads about it and certain other issues that had happened, she got really nasty and disrespectful. My first instinct was to rub it in and spell it out to her. Mind you, this was all over e-mail (I know, I know). Fortunately, I had a good samaritan in my life who insisted: Don't do it. The b*tch is crazy, honestly. Cut all contact. Not one word. Let her wonder about it. Let her figure it out. Let it nibble her mind. Don't give her the satisfaction of your anger.

Of course, smitten as I was with my oneitis, I couldn't let it rest. After some months I got back to her to make amends. The first thing she said to my writing I bet you thought you'd never hear from me again was: I have been wondering if I was going to hear from you. I had been wondering if I had hurt you, or upset you, or... Had I just let her be for the rest of her life, she would have continued wondering what she did wrong.

If instead I had not had this good samaritan to counsel me, and had I lashed out at her in rebuke, she would never have gone into that phase. Had I lashed out at her, she would have found her crappy behaviour justified, because she'd think: Look how he's treating me now!

Many women are blind to their own behaviour it seems. It's a sort of Recursive Principle: they will find a justification for their earlier behaviour in the rebuke you give them about it afterwards. Because their ego's get hurt by your reprimand. And many women cannot see past their ego's. It's an emotional thing, after all, not something rational. If a man were to show such behaviour, we call him childish and inmature. Especially women would. But for a woman, it's alright to do this somehow.

They are blind to their own behaviour. Until you point it out in a language they understand. That language is silence. And silent withdrawal of the one thing they thrive on: affection. Was it Jophil who said it once? Silent withdrawal of affection. STR8UP said it too when he spoke of denying them your attention. All that means: Just walk away.

Back to my oneitis. Later on I got into a pissing contest with her after all, the fool that I was. Then, I did rub it in with her. I told her flat out what I thought of her crappy, disrespectful behaviour. It ended then and there of course. By her doing. She had found every justification in cutting contact with me in my accusing her of treating me badly, because to her this wasn't true.

I rest my case.

Some say that just walking away makes women believe you're afraid or too childish to confront the situation. You know what? Confrontation is a female thing! They want you to do that! Because they feel justified in their every behaviour, they want to hear what you think they did wrong so they can defend themselves. If you confront and speak your mind towards significant disrespect, they win. Because in their mind they'll twist it like it's your fault. It's all mere manipulation. Walking away equals staying immune to that.

If you walk away, you deny them the satisfaction. You deny them their tactics. You deny them their (subconscious) game. Trust me, it's far, far better to be the one who just walks away. If you walk away, you show what you think of her and her behaviour without the possibility of reprieve or allowing her to shift the blame to you. Because in your rebuke, they'll always find a reason to justify their sub-par behaviour. In the minds of a lot of women, they're always right.

If you walk away, you're the bigger person. You leave them to their own whining and scheming and devices. Nothing is more frustrating to any person than to be denied a chance to defend and justify themselves. Walking away is the most powerful thing you can do. Yes, it is also the most difficult thing to do, especially if you were hurt and frustrated. Nobody said being a man is an easy job, eh? It is a difficult and demanding role that men are expected to play. Thankfully, not all women are like this. Let's not forget that.

Trust me, walking away will make you feel much better eventually than if you allowed yourself to let loose. With giving a piece of mind, there's the immediate satisfaction of venting frustration. But because doing so provides the opportunity to twist your words into something they weren't, regret follows later. With walking away, regret comes first because you denied yourself something. Satisfaction comes later because you were the bigger person. Your frustration will subside eventually. Such is the lot of men: to bear the heavier burden.

Just walk away. It's the loudest way to say: F*ck you, childish creature, without actually saying it. And because you said nothing, there is nothing to respond to. Nothing to twist or pervert. As for what they would or wouldn't think of you: you shouldn't care less.

This is Golden advice.