"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to move up from a 5/6?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Don't ever be with someone out of pity or misery. You need to be totally fine and happy with or without having a girl in your life. Also, if you're not attracted to her, how do you even have a boner with her? Its hard to have a forceful one with a girl you don't like.
If it's a quality person, those don't grow on trees. You won't know that by looking at her. It depends upon how she is.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I'm dating a girl for 2 months that's a 5 (in looks) / 8 (in personality), but I'm not super attracted to her - I'm dating her as I have no other (read: better) options right now. What would be a good next step? OLD I'm not getting any attention or date chances, and I never did in person approaching anyways.
Max looks. Boost aesthetics. Lift. Finances handled. Status.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
She must be giving you that real good sloppy toppy, if you've been dating her for 2 months


And if she's not then I don't even know what to say to you
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
5 in looks so im guessing average to low average looking
probably good for a GF if you really like her she's not ugly , but not too hot either which should keep things a good balance, and should allow you to control frame or maintain a good respectable frame and allow her to ''look up to you''(hopefully, from the way i see it )
the search continues, i would still meet other chicks but i don't advocate cheating that's just me ( you can choose to do what you want to do ) diet, health (physical and mental) ,and self improvement should help you meet other women , haircuts and nice clothes are the most noticeable change that can take effect immediately,plus your physique. remember ppl look at you and reach some kinda conclusion in little time about who they think you are
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm dating a girl for 2 months that's a 5 (in looks) / 8 (in personality), but I'm not super attracted to her - I'm dating her as I have no other (read: better) options right now. What would be a good next step? OLD I'm not getting any attention or date chances, and I never did in person approaching anyways.
Take her to Korea and give her a makeover.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
OP, what are you looks wise?

If you are a 2 or a 3, then it is going to be really hard to go much higher.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
OP, what are you looks wise?

If you are a 2 or a 3, then it is going to be really hard to go much higher.
I'd say 7, still have some fat to lose and can build some muscle, getting back into the routine or more lifting now, my weakness is my sweet tooth
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I'd say 7, still have some fat to lose and can build some muscle, getting back into the routine or more lifting now, my weakness is my sweet tooth
Hmm...maybe there is a disconnect between the grade you give yourself and the grade women give you?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,513
Reaction score
11,401
I'm dating a girl for 2 months that's a 5 (in looks) / 8 (in personality), but I'm not super attracted to her - I'm dating her as I have no other (read: better) options right now. What would be a good next step? OLD I'm not getting any attention or date chances, and I never did in person approaching anyways.
Improve your social skills, improve your dating skills, improve your physique, improve your wardrobe, socialize more often.
 
Top