Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to move up from a 5/6?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever be with someone out of pity or misery. You need to be totally fine and happy with or without having a girl in your life. Also, if you're not attracted to her, how do you even have a boner with her? Its hard to have a forceful one with a girl you don't like.
If it's a quality person, those don't grow on trees. You won't know that by looking at her. It depends upon how she is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a girl for 2 months that's a 5 (in looks) / 8 (in personality), but I'm not super attracted to her - I'm dating her as I have no other (read: better) options right now. What would be a good next step? OLD I'm not getting any attention or date chances, and I never did in person approaching anyways.
Max looks. Boost aesthetics. Lift. Finances handled. Status.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be giving you that real good sloppy toppy, if you've been dating her for 2 months

And if she's not then I don't even know what to say to you

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
5 in looks so im guessing average to low average looking
probably good for a GF if you really like her she's not ugly , but not too hot either which should keep things a good balance, and should allow you to control frame or maintain a good respectable frame and allow her to ''look up to you''(hopefully, from the way i see it )
the search continues, i would still meet other chicks but i don't advocate cheating that's just me ( you can choose to do what you want to do ) diet, health (physical and mental) ,and self improvement should help you meet other women , haircuts and nice clothes are the most noticeable change that can take effect immediately,plus your physique. remember ppl look at you and reach some kinda conclusion in little time about who they think you are

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a girl for 2 months that's a 5 (in looks) / 8 (in personality), but I'm not super attracted to her - I'm dating her as I have no other (read: better) options right now. What would be a good next step? OLD I'm not getting any attention or date chances, and I never did in person approaching anyways.
Take her to Korea and give her a makeover.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, what are you looks wise?

If you are a 2 or a 3, then it is going to be really hard to go much higher.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what are you looks wise?

If you are a 2 or a 3, then it is going to be really hard to go much higher.
I'd say 7, still have some fat to lose and can build some muscle, getting back into the routine or more lifting now, my weakness is my sweet tooth

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd say 7, still have some fat to lose and can build some muscle, getting back into the routine or more lifting now, my weakness is my sweet tooth
Hmm...maybe there is a disconnect between the grade you give yourself and the grade women give you?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improve your social skills, improve your dating skills, improve your physique, improve your wardrobe, socialize more often.