Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to message, use Tinder and Bumble properly.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use Tinder and Bumble except maybe one or twice a week just out of boredom so not a lot comes out of it. Anyway I did have a couple cute women like me on Tinder so I liked them back and sent them messages. One is 45 miles away but a solid 8 and the other one a 7. Anyway, I kept my message short just said I like what I read/saw and asked them if they want to text. Did I write too short of message? Should I do it like match.com messages I do and make them long messages with a lot of stuff in it or is bumble and Tinder supposed to be shorter messages?

What is the reply rate typically on Tinder and Bumble to when a person liked you first and you liked them back and wrote them a message?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your message sucks. I'm just being honest with you. Women get messages like that all the time on Tinder. I use a funny open ended question. I get a lot of replies to my opener even if it ends up going nowhere after that. You need to be unique and stand out more with your opener. You shouldn't ever be typing out long messages on OLD. Keep it short and simple.

You can't compare your reply rate with someone else's. Everyone is different. It depends on your pics and your opener.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Your message sucks. I'm just being honest with you. Women get messages like that all the time on Tinder. I use a funny open ended question. I get a lot of replies to my opener even if it ends up going nowhere after that. You need to be unique and stand out more with your opener. You shouldn't ever be typing out long messages on OLD. Keep it short and simple.

You can't compare your reply rate with someone else's. Everyone is different. It depends on your pics and your opener.
Why do they only allow a small number of pics to be uploaded? On those apps a lot of the women only have like 3 pics. At least the ones around here.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You match with a woman, so then you ask her if she wants to text.

Like YoungOG said I'm just gonna be honest, I can't decide yet whether you are a relatively skilled troll or just as stupid as your threads and posts here imply. And you are 35? God help you, whatever is the case.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I brushed my Tinder profile up today, changed my profile pic and spent a couple hours this afternoon tonight on it swipping. So far I got 5 likes/matches. Mostly HB7 on up. 4 of the 5 profiles look real and local too. Just had an HB7 23 yr old like me back and she replied to my message and chatting right now via the app. Lets see how this goes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So since Im not that familiar with Tinder what are some nice first messages to send that are flirty but not over the top pervy and to sound friendly in general and get them interested?

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a seasoned Tinder athlete I can give you few tips.

It doesn't really matter what you say. If the girls wanted to talk to you she will reply to hi or a 7 page memo.

Make sure your pictures are on point. Clear, and very well dressed. Make sure you're having fun somewhere exciting.

Women for some odd reason don't like to give phone out too quick but if you wait to long they might lose interest so somehow you have to gauge the conversation and ask when the time is right. Or sometimes they will just give it to you.

Try not to text immediately or every day. Trust me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I'm glad you made another online dating post.
Now I can see where you stand.... nowhere, you're struggling, you got no dates, those that you get are platonic.
Online dating does not bring you sex.
for the opener use none validating opener which requires her to look at your profile. This is true for all online dating services.
you seem interesting. Hi *wave*
Look up this video, Text Game --- From Number To Date Step By Step

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
As a seasoned Tinder athlete I can give you few tips.

It doesn't really matter what you say. If the girls wanted to talk to you she will reply to hi or a 7 page memo.

Make sure your pictures are on point. Clear, and very well dressed. Make sure you're having fun somewhere exciting.

Women for some odd reason don't like to give phone out too quick but if you wait to long they might lose interest so somehow you have to gauge the conversation and ask when the time is right. Or sometimes they will just give it to you.

Try not to text immediately or every day. Trust me.
Everyone says try getting the number quicker before they move on. Lately after a couple replies I ask for it and generally they give it to me. I just tell them I'm not on there a lot and I'd like to chat.