"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to message, use Tinder and Bumble properly.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I don't use Tinder and Bumble except maybe one or twice a week just out of boredom so not a lot comes out of it. Anyway I did have a couple cute women like me on Tinder so I liked them back and sent them messages. One is 45 miles away but a solid 8 and the other one a 7. Anyway, I kept my message short just said I like what I read/saw and asked them if they want to text. Did I write too short of message? Should I do it like match.com messages I do and make them long messages with a lot of stuff in it or is bumble and Tinder supposed to be shorter messages?

What is the reply rate typically on Tinder and Bumble to when a person liked you first and you liked them back and wrote them a message?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Your message sucks. I'm just being honest with you. Women get messages like that all the time on Tinder. I use a funny open ended question. I get a lot of replies to my opener even if it ends up going nowhere after that. You need to be unique and stand out more with your opener. You shouldn't ever be typing out long messages on OLD. Keep it short and simple.

You can't compare your reply rate with someone else's. Everyone is different. It depends on your pics and your opener.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Your message sucks. I'm just being honest with you. Women get messages like that all the time on Tinder. I use a funny open ended question. I get a lot of replies to my opener even if it ends up going nowhere after that. You need to be unique and stand out more with your opener. You shouldn't ever be typing out long messages on OLD. Keep it short and simple.

You can't compare your reply rate with someone else's. Everyone is different. It depends on your pics and your opener.
Why do they only allow a small number of pics to be uploaded? On those apps a lot of the women only have like 3 pics. At least the ones around here.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You match with a woman, so then you ask her if she wants to text.

Like YoungOG said I'm just gonna be honest, I can't decide yet whether you are a relatively skilled troll or just as stupid as your threads and posts here imply. And you are 35? God help you, whatever is the case.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well I brushed my Tinder profile up today, changed my profile pic and spent a couple hours this afternoon tonight on it swipping. So far I got 5 likes/matches. Mostly HB7 on up. 4 of the 5 profiles look real and local too. Just had an HB7 23 yr old like me back and she replied to my message and chatting right now via the app. Lets see how this goes.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So since Im not that familiar with Tinder what are some nice first messages to send that are flirty but not over the top pervy and to sound friendly in general and get them interested?
 

AriMamba

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
38
Age
32
As a seasoned Tinder athlete I can give you few tips.

It doesn't really matter what you say. If the girls wanted to talk to you she will reply to hi or a 7 page memo.

Make sure your pictures are on point. Clear, and very well dressed. Make sure you're having fun somewhere exciting.

Women for some odd reason don't like to give phone out too quick but if you wait to long they might lose interest so somehow you have to gauge the conversation and ask when the time is right. Or sometimes they will just give it to you.

Try not to text immediately or every day. Trust me.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Actually I'm glad you made another online dating post.
Now I can see where you stand.... nowhere, you're struggling, you got no dates, those that you get are platonic.
Online dating does not bring you sex.
*
for the opener use none validating opener which requires her to look at your profile. This is true for all online dating services.
you seem interesting. Hi *wave*
Look up this video, Text Game --- From Number To Date Step By Step
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
As a seasoned Tinder athlete I can give you few tips.

It doesn't really matter what you say. If the girls wanted to talk to you she will reply to hi or a 7 page memo.

Make sure your pictures are on point. Clear, and very well dressed. Make sure you're having fun somewhere exciting.

Women for some odd reason don't like to give phone out too quick but if you wait to long they might lose interest so somehow you have to gauge the conversation and ask when the time is right. Or sometimes they will just give it to you.

Try not to text immediately or every day. Trust me.
Everyone says try getting the number quicker before they move on. Lately after a couple replies I ask for it and generally they give it to me. I just tell them I'm not on there a lot and I'd like to chat.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top