Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl submit who rejected you?

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I live in a shared apartment and we received a new flatmate.
Long story short: I want to concentrate on myself 100% right now, but with this new flatmate, there was an initial attraction with display of IOI's from both of us. However, I asked her out rather soon and got rejected.
As I work at home, it's important to me to be able to relax or concentrate, and I am sometimes going to be vulnerable, frustrated, feeling helpless or being hungry when I get out of my room.

The rejection hurts, but I am stable when I'm around her. I am still heavily (physically) attracted by her and I got feelings for her after seeing her the second time. I feel resentment and contempt for her right now, which makes staying stable easier.

My main goal here is to be able to work at home and not get bogged down by seeing her, until she will move out again in ~6 months.
If I'm honest my second secret goal is to get with her, since the physical attraction is never going to disappear and, to be honest, because of the feelings I catched. That type of girl pushes all of my buttons.

I know the resentment and contempt would naturally fade in about a month or two. So I'm worried goal 2 becomes more important to me than goal 1 on a non-mental level, causing me to slip and sabotage myself and manouver myself in the lower position.

Hence my question(s): How can I make her submit to me in the following 6 months, so I'm at least able to feel at ease in my own home?
And what actions can I expect from her? (I suspect she will regain interest and start pushing buttons to gain the upper hand)
And what would be needed to push the submission so far she would become a fvck buddy?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you don't sh!t where you eat.

She has to be attracted to you in order for her to submit to you. If I were you, I would work for mutual respect. Your best bet is to go about your way and keep working on your work and on yourself.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use voodoo magic on her @MtmVaott ....:cool:

Tbh. She rejected you= Not interested

So why are you wasting time on this? Next her and move on..
And like others say; don't sheite on the floor at home.. Find some other girls and take them to your place and just treat this roommate like your sister or something.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MtmVaott
She probably rejected you because she doesn't want to have drama in the house she just moved into, or at least wanted to test you first before doing anything. Sounds like you dropped your spaghetti almost instantly, failed her test, and now she's pretty turned off. All good happens to most guys.

You are supposed to play it cool, treat her like an acquaintance, and be aloof until she is practically melting in your arms, desperately trying to get you drunk with her and joking about suucking your kock.

Wanting someone that rejected you is telling the universe you want to be rejected more and treated like shiit. It's like someone shiit in your mouth, you hated it, and now you are saying 'more please'. Your question involves forcing her because you seem to think you can force the universe to not shiit on you, but that's not in your control. All you can control is who gets to get a shot at shiiting on you and how you deal with being shiit on. At least you had the balls to get an answer, but now deal with that answer.

You can't force attraction, deal with the consequences of your decisions, that's the hottest thing you can do. Make dealing with rejection effortless.

Take your frustrations out at the gym, get jacked. Talk to her as little as possible but be respectful since you don't want drama. Work from coffee shops and other places as much as possible. Meditate, focus on yourself, focus on other women, bring them home and fuuck them loudly, forget about this girl.

Keep your distance as much as possible until you can tease her back when she teases you. Don't BS yourself in this regard, it will most likely take months or longer since you see her often and seem to already have bad oneitis.

You need to fuuck so many other quality women that you do not give two shiits about this girl. Break from the scarcity thinking, create an abundance mindset. It's not easy, but things worth having in this world never are. Good luck king.

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 You are right.
I was intending to force a decision on her because I was unable to concentrate anymore while working, and didn't want to build up more tension. She first did a soft, covert rejection in person, and after I again pressed her for a decision (by text now), she gave me a hard, passive-aggressive rejection. Which means I acted aggressively, she probably became upset and acted aggressively herself. So I can't try to punish her for something she didn't even start.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this sounds like some sociopath stuff bro...

You are mad and filled with rage because she rejected you? WTF?
You have a solid point of that sociopath thing, I definitely have this tendency to become absolutely ruthless if I feel threatened, attacked or am in a high power position.
The most problematic about this is I automatically assume hostile intentions (mistakenly) and then switch into flight or fight autopilot with the ruthless options available to pick from without any hesitation by my empathy. I guess this is kind of normal, but my inital assessments are very very extreme and therefore I often end up behaving ruthless in inappropriate situations (like this one).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pull a hotter and a younger girl in front of her

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a solid point of that sociopath thing, I definitely have this tendency to become absolutely ruthless if I feel threatened, attacked or am in a high power position.
The most problematic about this is I automatically assume hostile intentions (mistakenly) and then switch into flight or fight autopilot with the ruthless options available to pick from without any hesitation by my empathy. I guess this is kind of normal, but my inital assessments are very very extreme and therefore I often end up behaving ruthless in inappropriate situations (like this one).
See of you have a possiblity to talk to a therapist.
@MtmVaott
She probably rejected you because she doesn't want to have drama in the house she just moved into, or at least wanted to test you first before doing anything. Sounds like you dropped your spaghetti almost instantly, failed her test, and now she's pretty turned off. All good happens to most guys.

You are supposed to play it cool, treat her like an acquaintance, and be aloof until she is practically melting in your arms, desperately trying to get you drunk with her and joking about suucking your kock.

Wanting someone that rejected you is telling the universe you want to be rejected more and treated like shiit. It's like someone shiit in your mouth, you hated it, and now you are saying 'more please'. Your question involves forcing her because you seem to think you can force the universe to not shiit on you, but that's not in your control. All you can control is who gets to get a shot at shiiting on you and how you deal with being shiit on. At least you had the balls to get an answer, but now deal with that answer.

You can't force attraction, deal with the consequences of your decisions, that's the hottest thing you can do. Make dealing with rejection effortless.

Take your frustrations out at the gym, get jacked. Talk to her as little as possible but be respectful since you don't want drama. Work from coffee shops and other places as much as possible. Meditate, focus on yourself, focus on other women, bring them home and fuuck them loudly, forget about this girl.

Keep your distance as much as possible until you can tease her back when she teases you. Don't BS yourself in this regard, it will most likely take months or longer since you see her often and seem to already have bad oneitis.

You need to fuuck so many other quality women that you do not give two shiits about this girl. Break from the scarcity thinking, create an abundance mindset. It's not easy, but things worth having in this world never are. Good luck king.
Yes! At least I am not the only one who believes in this thing called The Universe and that all actions we do influences our outcomes.

This is all pre whatever relationship you might have with her. Imagine post LTR...seeing dudes coming over to visit her, hear her scream when she has s3x,AFTER she broke your heart..

OP must be thankful she rejected him. Also OP gotta learn to embrace rejection. Especially this one, she actually saves him a whole lotta pain and heartache.

M

member160761

Where the hell do you get in the arrangement of having female flatmates? Why guys do not consider living by themselves is beyond me. Best solution is to get a place of your own. You do things how you please and can bring whoever and whenever you want to your place. If I'd have a female roommate I would control myself only so long before the inevitable would happen.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the hell do you get in the arrangement of having female flatmates? Why guys do not consider living by themselves is beyond me. Best solution is to get a place of your own. You do things how you please and can bring whoever and whenever you want to your place. If I'd have a female roommate I would control myself only so long before the inevitable would happen.
Like Patrice O'neal once said; you feel like a bear surrounded by salmon dipped in honey but you CANNOT touch it.

I think OP has a living in a room situation, where yuy dont really get to pick who will be your neighbor.

Gentlemen, NEVER pursue women in these situations, unless she comes on to you STRONG.
- work, sport, home, social circle (sometimes), and probably a few I forget to mention. Be thankful OP wrote about this, and learn from this . You'll be a prisoner in your own home. Dont poopoo where you eat.

OP needs to be really casual about it and friendzone her. Maybe he can hit some of her friends , or he might use her as a female wing(wo)man.

M

member160761

Like Patrice O'neal once said; you feel like a bear surrounded by salmon dipped in honey but you CANNOT touch it.

I think OP has a living in a room situation, where yuy dont really get to pick who will be your neighbor.
Yeah, that is torture. I was in a situation like that and it ended bad. Makes only sense if the girl is all over you but then living with a girl immediately after being in a relationship or having sex with her is bad also. You cannot escape and you are glued by space if you like it or not.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP at 27 you a little too long in the tooth to be this emotionally Immature

A woman you barely know should not have this much control over your mental state end of story

You shot your shot and missed ok fine why can't it just be left there ? why does it need to be blown into a romcom script ?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@MtmVaott

Yeah you had to play it cool like nothing happened when she rejected you and proceed. The problem is you caught feelings for her too soon. The physically attracted is fine, thats kind of inevitable. Do not lot the rejection get to you. Its good that she is around and hurting your feelings - don't be a ***** learn to deal with it. Act like nothing happened. Joke around and flirt with her and if she ignores you, go cold for a few days -keep it civil but go cold and don't get conversational. This situation could be a lot of fun, but you cannot get your emotions get to you. Laugh when she ignores you. Get ready for her to test you HARD. Also, if she brings other dudes over- its time for you to drop it and cut out and freindzone her. But that is cool too.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this sounds like some sociopath stuff bro...

You are mad and filled with rage because she rejected you? WTF?
I thought I am not even angry.

Until I read again that you assumed I must be filled with rage. And yes, I am, this is what makes me so void of empathy.
Thing is, it's not even about this girl or situation, it's rage from the past, bottled up.

The rejection is similar to what caused my rage back then (as are the situations when I feel attacked by someone).

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I am not even angry.

Until I read again that you assumed I must be filled with rage. And yes, I am, this is what makes me so void of empathy.
Thing is, it's not even about this girl or situation, it's rage from the past, bottled up.

The rejection is similar to what caused my rage back then (as are the situations when I feel attacked by someone).
Direct the rage and channel it into confidence to go hit on other girls. Let your rage push you to not give a **** about what anyone thinks and go for what you want with other girls.