Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make $1,000,000 (Accurate Depiction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
And yet you have no humility with these numbers??
Thank you! Glad someone said it.

By many people's perceptions OP is not successful at all and yet he champions himself as the board's financial guru.

I'm all for being confident in one's achievements but when you assume your relative success will be viewed in the same light by others then there's a problem.

If it took me to 40, 45 or 50 - can't remember exactly when OP expects to hit the mil target - to be a millionaire I would view my life as an abject failure.

"Lil nigga we don't rock the same clothes, fvck the same hoes
Cuz its levels to this sh*t
Lil nigga we don't drive the same whips, we don't **** the same chicks
Cuz its levels to this sh*t "

Different levels.

guru you are a great poster. Keep doing what you're doing.

I only read Tenacity's post to remind me how not to think.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
BeTheChange said:
...By many people's perceptions OP is not successful at all and yet he champions himself as the board's financial guru.
Sir come on now, you know I have never stated that I was a "Guru" at anything, be it finance, women, working out, etc. So why would you just flat out lie sir?

And btw, you can't use the "N" word on this Forum.

What do you think about the Federal Reserve's decision to keep the rates unchanged and how do you think it would affect long term planning?

Duro

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the SS law firm and honorable Judge Nismo-4 when you need them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We really need a face palm emoticon on this board.

BeTheChange said:
If it took me to 40, 45 or 50 - can't remember exactly when OP expects to hit the mil target - to be a millionaire I would view my life as an abject failure.
Really? If it were my goal to be a millionaire and it took me that long to get there, I would have to look back at my life and say that I had a lot of setbacks and failures, but I would be happy that I persisted, never gave up, and finally reached my goal. It's all in your perspective.

Lol, I had no idea everybody on SoSuave were multi-millionaires by the time they were 25. A bunch of little Christian Greys here apparently! If poor Dave Ramsey came here and started giving financial advice, he'd be flamed alive by all these wealthy young men. ;)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
How this guy is not banned yet is beyond me lol?

He's clearly a Troll like Yannick, who gets overly emotional anytime they are called out or challenged on something. Really, threatening to sue for defamation unless somebody gets banned, what kind of bytch-a.ss shyt is that lol? If you actually have a defamation case (which this nutcase doesn't) then why would you only bring it if the person who "harmed you" is banned from the website? If you have damages, wouldn't they still be present no matter if I'm banned or not, thus you should seek justice?

And if he's going to sue, why is he still trying to "debate" with me? Go sue me and STFU lol. I even PM'ed this nut case earlier to exchange information SO he could sue me, no response from him in PM, but I'm sure he will be back with more trolling in this thread.

This is the attention-wh0ring, overly emotional, bytch a.ss "supposed Guru" that preaches inner game lol? Anybody still taking this guy serious after this, I don't know what to say.....

Welp, looks like this thread is going to die down, no one wants to discuss any concrete planning :confused:?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity’s PM to Guru:
So I've requested that based on our differences, we just stop talking/discussing and go our separate ways. But like a damn female, you literally won't stop the bickering.

So I'm PMing you directly, if you want to have a telephone conversation to sort this out, I can do that this afternoon. What is the best line to reach you?

But I'm not going back and forth with you anymore on a Discussion Board. Either you are trolling, high on something, flaming, or flat out ignorant.

Also, if you copy and paste this message BACK into the Forum, I will use this message as proof to the Moderators on this Board that I tried to resolve our issues privately through PM and you STILL bought it back into the Forum.

The rules of the Forum is that when two people are having issues (like we supposedly have) then they sort it out in private. So that's what I'm attempting to do.
Guru’s PM Response to Tenacity
No need to speak about this. You stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours. Don't make any inferences to me and contrariwise.
And now this post above? LOL.

Ok, let’s get back to the convo:

I reiterate:

Although you state that my overtly stating your similarities with an orangutan is a racist remark, it is merely an objective observation. As you slander my penname Guru1000 with the depiction of ”Bernie Madoff” who stole billions when Guru1000, in fact, stoke $0; commensurately, I would state that my calling you an orangutan is more congruent to the truth than Guru being a Bernie Madoff.

Can we agree on this point?

If not, why do you feel you differ from an orangutan?

The differences between Bernie Madoff and I are as follows:

Bernie Madoff: Action. Stole billions
Guru: Action. Stole $0

Bernie Madoff: Intent. Willfully, intentionally stole money
Guru: Intent. No injurious actions committed willfully and intentionally

Bernie Madoff: Operated a Ponzi scheme over 30 years
Guru: Operated no Ponzi scheme

Now that I outlined the material differences between Guru and Bernie Madoff, I now request that you, in turn, outline the differences between Tenacity and an orangutan?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru’s PM Response to Tenacity

No need to speak about this. You stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours. Don't make any inferences to me and contrariwise.
When did you send this :confused:? Tell you what, maybe I missed it because I had to put your nutcase a.ss on ignore earlier. I'll resend the PM and you can finish communications with me through there.

guru1000 said:
And now this post above? LOL.

Ok, let’s get back to the convo:
Dude, what part of I'm DONE discussing/debating shyt with you on a Discussion Board don't you understand? We can talk through PM.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is Trolling like hell in my PM. How anybody takes this guy serious lol, is beyond me. I would post these PMs but you know what, I'm not going to do that. I will forward them to the Moderators though.

guru1000 is another Yannick (who was discovered to be a Troll), this seals it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will post the PMs shortly. Entertaining read.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both tenacity and guru1000 went a little too far in their argument and need to cut it out and focus on the material that's important to this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.