You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
People are able to do it by word of mouth. So bang alot within the groups you're going to be sliding up into and they will advertise.if you have a big penis how do you leverage it to get women?
how effective is it to add a "18cm" in your tinder bio or a shirtless pic with sport short with a big boner you can see?
any experiences ?
Not sure. I'm a toad, so my penis is quite small.if you have a big penis how do you leverage it to get women?
how effective is it to add a "18cm" in your tinder bio or a shirtless pic with sport short with a big boner you can see?
any experiences ?
Love the pun.That’s a great way to get banned.
Big schlong does not attract women, it merely helps to retain them. If you get any referrals from word of mouth you may get some sloots.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Go for the BISPGrey sweats.
This is the right answer. You just let the girls do the talking for you.People are able to do it by word of mouth. So bang alot within the groups you're going to be sliding up into and they will advertise.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Welll.... I guess that didn't work out so well. ha ha
Good doggieHowever you do it… not with pics… the day I let a **** pic into my phone is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Honestly I agree with some other members that advertising your size will only get you slvts. So if you’re desperate, sure.
slvts are fineHowever you do it… not with pics… the day I let a **** pic into my phone is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Honestly I agree with some other members that advertising your size will only get you slvts. So if you’re desperate, sure.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is absolute cap lol. When a **** is big it’s going to hurt the girl, I think some of them like the pain, too big too painful is not fun though they don’t like that.A friend once told me, if a woman really likes you she'll always feel like you have the biggest D in the world.