Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to leverage your big penis to attract women

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
if you have a big penis how do you leverage it to get women?
how effective is it to add a "18cm" in your tinder bio or a shirtless pic with sport short with a big boner you can see?

any experiences ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have a big penis how do you leverage it to get women?
how effective is it to add a "18cm" in your tinder bio or a shirtless pic with sport short with a big boner you can see?

any experiences ?
People are able to do it by word of mouth. So bang alot within the groups you're going to be sliding up into and they will advertise.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a great way to get banned.

Big schlong does not attract women, it merely helps to retain them. If you get any referrals from word of mouth you may get some sloots.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a point to casually mention it during your pre-meet convo (just not at first).

Women can leverage their well-endowed status, so can we.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are able to do it by word of mouth. So bang alot within the groups you're going to be sliding up into and they will advertise.
This is the right answer. You just let the girls do the talking for you.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However you do it… not with pics… the day I let a **** pic into my phone is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Honestly I agree with some other members that advertising your size will only get you slvts. So if you’re desperate, sure.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However you do it… not with pics… the day I let a **** pic into my phone is the day I lose all respect for myself.
Honestly I agree with some other members that advertising your size will only get you slvts. So if you’re desperate, sure.
Good doggie :)

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
slvts are fine
this is a pvssy fuking forum to fuk fuk pvssyyeeessss

binge fvck chain fvck mass s3x fvck

you go back to incel sluthate forum or some catho nonsense like rooshvforum please

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My OLD bio for a few years now has started

“6’2, well endowed, billionaire…”

I’m always asked about it, I tell them I have a big **** and once I get them on WhatsApp I’ll send a d!ck pic when the moment is right usually a day or two before we meet. Theyalready know what my d!ck looks like and want to sit on it. All get slayed after first date drinks.

Mostly though they never know until they see and feel it. It’s not really used to get women but should help you be confident (see BDE).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great replies haha.

In a serious note though: imo the philosophical answer is something like, showing off big d energy.

But oke we're talking OLD. Perhaps say something in the bio like" I am a big guy ". Òr gone yourself a nickname like "people call me Big Jimmy". Haha . Nah I don't think women care too much for that sht tbh.

A friend once told me, if a woman really likes you she'll always feel like you have the biggest D in the world.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend once told me, if a woman really likes you she'll always feel like you have the biggest D in the world.
This is absolute cap lol. When a **** is big it’s going to hurt the girl, I think some of them like the pain, too big too painful is not fun though they don’t like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.