Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Lead With Your Wallet?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I'm saying.

I could do that. And then be congruent and take them to an upscale location on the first date and pay for some drinks. Shouldn't set me back too much.
Sounds like a plan, just got to screen out the diggers and nurse the drinks.

Blackdragon (Caleb Jones) used an approach like this. He'd have biz pics of himself decked out in a suit and took all of his first meets to the same upscale lounge. To his benefit, he doesn't drink so this wouldn't cost him much.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what kind of women are you targeting? Are the they 30-something, childless, never-married, good job and education type?

Your age (33) is women enter the "difficult" zone in earnest. Blackdragon did a spreadsheet analysis on his dates and lays and his data strongly suggested this, and Tom Cruise's 3 wives all divorced him at this age.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what kind of women are you targeting? Are the they 30-something, childless, never-married, good job and education type?
In the past I would target 30-somethings, as that would be the only demo that would show interest in me. But 30-somethings often have their own money, are not easily impressed, and put me into the beta-bucks, multiple dates before sex, husband type category. I find I much prefer a 19-24-year-old type, who is young and somewhat naïve, doesn't have much money, can appreciate my resources/willingness to treat them, and my wisdom and stuff. I feel like I'm in a position where I could obtain such an arrangement.

Sounds like a plan, just got to screen out the diggers and nurse the drinks.
I went on a date with a gold-digger, which is why I'm so weary of this type of approach. She tried to order a bottle of wine and a full plate of oysters on the first date. Obviously, if she was giving me the P I would be more down to do something like this, but on the first date, it really rubbed me the wrong way even though I still said no.

Blackdragon (Caleb Jones) used an approach like this. He'd have biz pics of himself decked out in a suit and took all of his first meets to the same upscale lounge. To his benefit, he doesn't drink so this wouldn't cost him much.
I already have nice photos in a suit and stuff, but never really did too much up-scale stuff regarding date locations. I usually kept it more on the casual side. I would like to try showing upfront that I am a guy willing to use his resources to provide nice/special experiences for the girl, even though, quite frankly, I'm not loaded, but am comfortable.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Your age (33) is women enter the "difficult" zone in earnest. Blackdragon did a spreadsheet analysis on his dates and lays and his data strongly suggested this, and Tom Cruise's 3 wives all divorced him at this age.
Hilarious how people advocate targeting the giant red flag women in that age group, then complain when they find out they indeed have giant red flags they "didn't know about" or "were hidden".

Dude, they weren't "hidden", them not having children in their mid 30s is virtually the biggest red flag possible for a woman!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Dude, they weren't "hidden", them not having children in their mid 30s is virtually the biggest red flag possible for a woman!
In this day and time it’s not a negative that women haven’t had kids before their 30-38 range. Medical advances have expanded a female’s birth years range beyond 35 which last century was the physical birth cutoff time, now making their mating strategy more flexible if they’re career oriented or extremely choosey about finding the ‘perfect man’…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In this day and time it’s not a negative that women haven’t had kids before their 30-38 range. Medical advances have expanded a female’s birth years range beyond 35 which last century was the physical birth cutoff time, now making their mating strategy more flexible if they’re career oriented or extremely choosey about finding the ‘perfect man’…
Medical advances do not change biological urges and nature. The same way it doesn't change the fact women biologically want masculine men not these pansified soy boys running around out here is the same way it doesn't change her urge to have children by their early to mid 20s.

People who defy the most basic urges and nature typically are walking red flags no matter how much society wants to prop them up.

Billtx49

Reaction score
People who defy the most basic urges and nature typically are walking red flags no matter how much society wants to prop them up.
As opposed to completely biologically driven animals, thinking humans Will defy their biological nature temporarily to accomplish other desired life goals…
It’s about her priorities

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff your wallet in front of your cawk like a banana in the old days.
Put your wallet on top of your junk.

When the bill comes, pull out $100's from your open zipper like kleenex from a box of tissues.

Thrust your hips toward her while doing that, while making sexy eye contact with her.

Jiz money all over the table until she's on her knees before you, mouth open and gazing into your eyes with lustful anticipation.

Cover her face with jiz-money, and then push her over and walk out, with a satisfied look on your face.

Do this whenever paying for anything.

Shots down at the bar, ice cream cones, giving money to the homeless, etc.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your wallet on top of your junk.

When the bill comes, pull out $100's from your open zipper like kleenex from a box of tissues.

Thrust your hips toward her while doing that, while making sexy eye contact with her.

Jiz money all over the table until she's on her knees before you, mouth open and gazing into your eyes with lustful anticipation.

Cover her face with jiz-money, and then push her over and walk out, with a satisfied look on your face.

Do this whenever paying for anything.

Shots down at the bar, ice cream cones, giving money to the homeless, etc.
So what happens with they ban cash? Giant bitcoin medallions instead?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont lead with your wallet. Yes, you'll get better behaviour but it's only temporarily and fake at best. Respect and real love cannot be bought. Great examples are Brad , J.Depp and the younger Michael B Jordan. They have the LMS maxxxed out, yet it didn't help them to sustain their relationships.

Its wallet, status, job vs looks,frame and charisma.

What does it matter if you can get their affection and access to their *****? Women absolutely display their best behavior when you can offer them something that tangibly benefits them. If its not money/resources what else can I offer, my d1ck? She can get that from a 21 year old stud at any time. My personality? Who gives a sh!t about your personality. As a mature man what sets us apart from the younger dudes are our resources. Why not take full advantage of that? Ultimately we're all beta-bucks in some way shape or form if we're dealing with women. We live in a gynocentric society after all. Unless your a 5% male, which by definition most of us are not, you're going to have to offer some serious value to get them to spend time with you.

I hit the gym and have maxed out my genetics. My personality is fine. I've tried dating the normal way and the success rate has been abysmal. It could be the area I'm in for sure. But I believe $$ is the ultimate lever in this situation that I haven't utilized.
Tbh it's sounds like you already trying to lead with your wallet, and now you feel like you should do it some more..

If you start flaunting your money most women will see through you and treat you accordingly. They'll squeeze you dry and leave you as soon as you start to pull back on the spending. Your example where you went out with her; having the right frame is not giving a F and calling her out right there on the spot. " I am sorry but you cant order the most expensive shyte on the menu ". How the hell did she knew you was gonna pay anyway?

You need a brutally honest assessment of self and a long hard look in the mirror bruh. Saying your personality is great while getting such results is lying to yourself.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start flaunting your money most women will see through you and treat you accordingly. They'll squeeze you dry and leave you as soon as you start to pull back on the spending.
There may be some truth to this, but like many things, there is nuance involved. I've never led with my wallet. In fact, I would mostly go on cheap dates.

I think spending a little more on some ambiance and creating an image of having money/status is important. I also think younger chicks really respond well to baby luxury when they behave well, as opposed to older women who seem entitled to such things. I also think one can leverage this reality to obtain/maintain hot young women.

But yeah, if you take it too far and give them too much without them working for it, then you WILL end up being a simp where you're spending a bunch of money on a girl who gives you absolutely nothing in return, specifically the P.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be some truth to this, but like many things, there is nuance involved. I've never led with my wallet. In fact, I would mostly go on cheap dates.

I think spending a little more on some ambiance and creating an image of having money/status is important. I also think younger chicks really respond well to baby luxury when they behave well, as opposed to older women who seem entitled to such things. I also think one can leverage this reality to obtain/maintain hot young women.

But yeah, if you take it too far and give them too much without them working for it, then you WILL end up being a simp where you're spending a bunch of money on a girl who gives you absolutely nothing in return, specifically the P.
You gotta go full payer mode when you want this and sell them a dream. Extreme example would , or could be a pool at home. Or a hot tub. Great couch, tv, fridge, bed ect. You basically got the infrastructure, so you can lure them into your web with the rest of your image. The ultimate example of living that life and she can may be lucky enough to join you. You facilitate a lifestyle for yourself , she enjoys it BUT she needs to know it can be gone any second.

Your clothes and style, maybe even your choice of restaurants and venues will talk for you. You can always set a maximum amount you are willing to spend on a date.

But still you'll need to work on your personality of you wanna keep one for the long run. Looks and money work great to get her to spread her legs, but won't work to keep her loyalty long term.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta go full payer mode when you want this and sell them a dream. Extreme example would , or could be a pool at home. Or a hot tub. Great couch, tv, fridge, bed ect. You basically got the infrastructure, so you can lure them into your web with the rest of your image. The ultimate example of living that life and she can may be lucky enough to join you. You facilitate a lifestyle for yourself , she enjoys it BUT she needs to know it can be gone any second.

Your clothes and style, maybe even your choice of restaurants and venues will talk for you. You can always set a maximum amount you are willing to spend on a date.

But still you'll need to work on your personality of you wanna keep one for the long run. Looks and money work great to get her to spread her legs, but won't work to keep her loyalty long term.
@Gamisch you need to post more about South America. SA is the direction the western world is going in (with a lesser degree of Catholic influence).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a ton of dates that went nowhere. Ultimately I think the girls I go on dates with are interested in me, but not interested enough since I'm not a 6'4" gigachad. Therefore, I feel that a few dollar bills would allow me to grease the wheels a bit and get a girl to be much more interested in me because that boosts my value proposition to the girl, which would incentivize her to be much more interested/engaged. My d1ck alone isn't enough to keep girls interested, but my d1ck with some resources attached to it? Now we're talking.

How does one go about this without going into straight-up sugar-dating territory? Or maybe there is no other way than to go into straight-up sugar dating, which I'm fine with, but I don't want to deal with professional resource-extractors that will suck me dry only to give me some access to their p-sleeve. How does one go about this intelligently? Construct my dating profile for OLD in a strategic way? Go on seeking arrangements but make it clear I only have xx money to spend? I'm open to hearing it.

This should go without saying, but I'm not looking to be lectured on how I shouldn't do this. I understand there are plenty of guys who have some type of moral/ethical/whatever obligation to this sort of arrangement. I'm not interested in hearing it. Feedback on how to achieve what I am seeking is only appreciated. Thanks.
I have no moral objection to this.

However, it doesn't work.

When it comes to getting/spending a man's money without putting out, women have more tricks than a clown's pocket.