Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Lead With Your Wallet?

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a ton of dates that went nowhere. Ultimately I think the girls I go on dates with are interested in me, but not interested enough since I'm not a 6'4" gigachad. Therefore, I feel that a few dollar bills would allow me to grease the wheels a bit and get a girl to be much more interested in me because that boosts my value proposition to the girl, which would incentivize her to be much more interested/engaged. My d1ck alone isn't enough to keep girls interested, but my d1ck with some resources attached to it? Now we're talking.

How does one go about this without going into straight-up sugar-dating territory? Or maybe there is no other way than to go into straight-up sugar dating, which I'm fine with, but I don't want to deal with professional resource-extractors that will suck me dry only to give me some access to their p-sleeve. How does one go about this intelligently? Construct my dating profile for OLD in a strategic way? Go on seeking arrangements but make it clear I only have xx money to spend? I'm open to hearing it.

This should go without saying, but I'm not looking to be lectured on how I shouldn't do this. I understand there are plenty of guys who have some type of moral/ethical/whatever obligation to this sort of arrangement. I'm not interested in hearing it. Feedback on how to achieve what I am seeking is only appreciated. Thanks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff your wallet in front of your cawk like a banana in the old days.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to Lead With Your Wallet?
You don't, that's the short answer and that is called betabucks.
As far as sugardating it fine, go ahead if you want but don't expect they will ever want anything else than your money even though you might perceive it as they are into you. Its just expensive 304's imo. It funny though that many girls do not see themselves as 304s lol

The answer you do not want to hear:

You lead by your frame which you develop by hard work. Develop your personality and personal skills in various areas and make hit the gym to develop a strong psychical frame too. Money can only takes it as far, but you need to be good in that areas too which I suspect you already are. All this takes more time and dedication to reach. There are no cheat codes.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP they are all extractors, if it's not money then it's time and energy.

But to be constructive you can do what the women on OLD do, which is have pics of you dressed sharp in upscale and exotic locations.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP they are all extractors, if it's not money then it's time and energy.
Yes, that's what I'm saying.

But to be constructive you can do what the women on OLD do, which is have pics of you dressed sharp in upscale and exotic locations.
I could do that. And then be congruent and take them to an upscale location on the first date and pay for some drinks. Shouldn't set me back too much.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't, that's the short answer and that is called betabucks.
What does it matter if you can get their affection and access to their *****? Women absolutely display their best behavior when you can offer them something that tangibly benefits them. If its not money/resources what else can I offer, my d1ck? She can get that from a 21 year old stud at any time. My personality? Who gives a sh!t about your personality. As a mature man what sets us apart from the younger dudes are our resources. Why not take full advantage of that? Ultimately we're all beta-bucks in some way shape or form if we're dealing with women. We live in a gynocentric society after all. Unless your a 5% male, which by definition most of us are not, you're going to have to offer some serious value to get them to spend time with you.

The answer you do not want to hear:
You lead by your frame which you develop by hard work. Develop your personality and personal skills in various areas and make hit the gym to develop a strong psychical frame too. Money can only takes it as far, but you need to be good in that areas too which I suspect you already are. All this takes more time and dedication to reach. There are no cheat codes.
I hit the gym and have maxed out my genetics. My personality is fine. I've tried dating the normal way and the success rate has been abysmal. It could be the area I'm in for sure. But I believe $$ is the ultimate lever in this situation that I haven't utilized.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I could do that. And then be congruent and take them to an upscale location on the first date and pay for some drinks. Shouldn't set me back too much.
Yes, it’s a shorter slide into her box when a women sees your financial ability to take her out and have a good time. It’s the image you want to project…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter if you can get their affection and access to their *****? Women absolutely display their best behavior when you can offer them something that tangibly benefits them. If its not money/resources what else can I offer, my d1ck? She can get that from a 21 year old stud at any time. My personality? Who gives a sh!t about your personality. As a mature man what sets us apart from the younger dudes are our resources. Why not take full advantage of that? Ultimately we're all beta-bucks in some way shape or form if we're dealing with women.

I hit the gym and have maxed out my genetics. My personality is fine. I've tried dating the normal way and the success rate has been abysmal. It could be the area I'm in for sure. But I believe $$ is the ultimate lever in this situation that I haven't utilized.
If everything is golden then you should not have a problem with picking up girls..
So there must be an area that you still suck at since you are not getting any results.

It is like when you are asking girls what is your SMV?
They fricking always rate themselves 10...
Then you ask them if your are a 10, then how can you improve yourself?
*Brainmelt*

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a gynocentric society after all. Unless your a 5% male, which by definition most of us are not, you're going to have to offer some serious value to get them to spend time with you.
Oh gawd. That is your perception.

But that doesn't mean that your reality is true.

It will always be a mans world; be built it and still control it last time I checked.
Don't start whining about its a gynocentric society because it isn't and whining bullcr@p.
Get your sheite together and stop the crying. There are rules to the game and if you don't follow the rules of the game then you're out.

My personality? Who gives a sh!t about your personality.
Erhhh .. Girls do among things...

Why not take full advantage of that? Ultimately we're all beta-bucks in some way shape or form if we're dealing with women.
Again your perception.
Not everyone here need $ to get to the p. Honestly your are complete idiot if you need money for that.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Let's do ad-hominem attacks like a female. lol
Nope, you are crying like an only a incel millennial can do it here on SS. We can can see it, but you clearly don't.
Get a grip around the balls and stop whining dude.
The world wasn't built to fit your perception. Sorry dude it doesn't work that way.

M

member160292

Yes, it’s a shorter slide into her box when a women sees your financial ability to take her out and have a good time. It’s the image you want to project…
Absolutely, it differentiates you from all the other guys. First impressions are key to getting a second date. When I ditched the typical bar invitation for the initial date, I had much more success.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, you are crying like an only a incel millennial can do it here on SS. We can can see it, but you clearly don't.
Get a grip around the balls and stop whining dude.
The world wasn't built to fit your perception. Sorry dude it doesn't work that way.
Nobody's crying bro. I'm doing the opposite and adapting to my situation. An incel would only complain and not adapt. You're full of projections bro.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's crying bro. I'm doing the opposite and adapting to my situation. An incel would only complain and not adapt. You're full of projections bro.
We live in a gynocentric society after all. Unless your a 5% male, which by definition most of us are not, you're going to have to offer some serious value to get them to spend time with you.
That is crying and having excuses. Period.