how to know how you talk like.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of posts are all around talkin about how your voice tellz you about how you sound.

Well, I got a tip that you may find helpful.

I used to sound kinda funny. But now, I ain't got that ****ty problem no' mo.

All y'all playaz got a cellphone.

There's a feature in there called Voice Recording.

That **** will help you! Talk into it and hear how you sound! That's what women be hearin! That's how you sound like! Adjust your voice until it sounds right..

Now, when I talk to women...they be like, "God dam! That's a MAN!

Senor Fingaz got his **** right! You GOTS to change yo' voice to sound kinda manly. Use your cellphone. You'd be surprised how much you sound like a whiney beeyatch!

LATA PLAYAZ!!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are things you can do to improve your voice that will definitely work,like slowing down,and thinking before you speak (so that you don't stutter,stop mid-sentence and you sound clear).

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got a mic on your computer you can use that as well.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a lot women say to me that my voice is sounds really deep.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aight

de silva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a video camera and record yourself (well, get someone else to do it, I mean) at get togethers with your friends, especially when you're drinking. You'll probably be shocked and disappointed with how you sound and act, but don't brush it off as simply "oh, everyone's like that on camera". Identify areas you can improve and get to work improving them. You can monitor your progress by successive recordings. As a bonus, you'll have a record of 'fond memories' to reminisce over when you're older.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
....and thinking before you speak (so that you don't stutter,stop mid-sentence and you sound clear).
:nono:
not always..it might shut down your brain,so the speech :)

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that I stutter when I think of something really funny/smooth, and in my effort to say it I stutter and screw up the delivery.

Reaction score
try doing vocalizations. singers and stage actors do this before a show. this helps them a lot in projecting a fuller voice. i've tried doing it and it works wonders. even if you just speak in a low voice, it will be booming (not in a bad way) because your vocal chords are streched. plus don't just speak using your vocal cords. use your diaphragms instead. it's like pushing your midsection to squeeze the air out of your lungs.