"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to instantly gain 1 point in S.M.V

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
AKA common sense when dealing with people. You don't want to smell like a barn (or worse).


Nah, PUA blazers don't have to be velvet.

RSD Tyler used to wear a blazer a lot:


Here's a pic from the old TV show The Pickup Artist that Mystery had, lol:
No wonder these sissy men wear blazers - it's like a bald man wearing a cap. If I wore a blazer, I'd be hiding my naturally masculine frame; why would I do that? :down: My advice is to leave the blazer at home and PUMP IRON.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I used to agree with this. Now I feel like the best outfit is a fit body.
Here is an example to prove my point:

Pretend that they aren’t famous.
Ed Sheerhan walks into a bar with a nice designer suit.
10 min later Dwayne the Rock Johnson walks in with a tight fitted Walmart T-shirt ..

Who are the girls eyeing? Remember to pretend they aren’t famous.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I used to agree with this. Now I feel like the best outfit is a fit body.
Here is an example to prove my point:

Pretend that they aren’t famous.
Ed Sheerhan walks into a bar with a nice designer suit.
10 min later Dwayne the Rock Johnson walks in with a tight fitted Walmart T-shirt ..

Who are the girls eyeing? Remember to pretend they aren’t famous.
I completely agree ... most chicks would take a tall looking jacked guy over a meh looking rich guy..

but in all fairness this is about gaining an instant 1 point in smv .. not so much working on yourself for 6 months before anyone notices.

Im 155 ... been that way my whole life.. style is the way to go for me.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Hygiene is fvcking standard behaviour as a man, I shower twice a day, hair cut every 12-15 days, always smelling good. I have tooth brush, cologne, deodorant, ties, shoe brush, comb etc all in a draw at work so I am always on point. Some people laugh but I feel good.

I started wearing blazers and pocket squares, always get compliments.

I rock them with jeans/shoes/shirt and very easily customizable and turn into a new outfit easily.

I picked another up last week in a sale, £100 down to £30 absolute bargain.

See me rolling down the street on 10 toes like:

1548240201079.png

dark jeans and brown shoe/belt combo is my favourite. Matching/complimenting shirt and pocket square have the ladies wet.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I didn't know this was such a contentious issue. Who cares what other people think or wear? I sure as fukk don't. I wear what I want.
I also ... wear what I want
Hygiene is fvcking standard behaviour as a man, I shower twice a day, hair cut every 12-15 days, always smelling good. I have tooth brush, cologne, deodorant, ties, shoe brush, comb etc all in a draw at work so I am always on point. Some people laugh but I feel good.

I started wearing blazers and pocket squares, always get compliments.

I rock them with jeans/shoes/shirt and very easily customizable and turn into a new outfit easily.

I picked another up last week in a sale, £100 down to £30 absolute bargain.

See me rolling down the street on 10 toes like:

View attachment 2248

dark jeans and brown shoe/belt combo is my favourite. Matching/complimenting shirt and pocket square have the ladies wet.
Represent my man.. I'm not quite on your level yet but I'll get there.

My guess is that you have never been to a standard suburban bar in the midwest .. Good hygene is RARE ... sometimes I smell hot looking girls that smell like old unwashed hair and body sweat. Instant turn off.. I'm looking at you Laurin!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Ed Sheerhan walks into a bar with a nice designer suit.
10 min later Dwayne the Rock Johnson walks in with a tight fitted Walmart T-shirt ..

Who are the girls eyeing?
I agree with your point.

But The Rock has always had that sex symbol vibe to him, the girls have always liked him. There have been plenty of wrestlers in the WWE who were jacked, but didn't get the kind of reaction The Rock did, so I'm not sure it's a fair comparison. Some guys have "it", and he is definitely one of them.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Honestly, it's amazing how many people utterly disregard their personal ****ing hygiene. Combine that with ****ty dress and being either clinically obese or scrawny, and you're one unattractive mess.

Wear clothes that fit, guys. Especially if you're small and skinny, wearing clothes that are too big for you only makes your body look smaller.
 
Top