Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to instantly gain 1 point in S.M.V

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get an average guy from 6.5 to a 7.5?

1) Have good hygene and smell good
2) Have good style and dress slightly better than your surroundings.

If your going out when you haven't showered since yesterday while wearing a N64 sweatshirt from high school your prolly not getting laid much let alone getting mucj attention.

For step one... clip your nails, get your hair cut at a salon, trim your nose hairs, wear lotion, brush your teeth, dont smell like cigs, wear good cologn and deodorant... I'm amazed why not everyone does not do this.

For step 2 ... have multiple pairs of shoes, find brands that you like and synergize your outfit, put thought and effort and have pride in your look. Always wear new clothing from cheap outlet stores like tj maxx and marshalls

if your constantly better dressed and have more style and selection than females they will notice and step up their game as well.

Easy point in SMV ... 90% of you will ignore this and put on a hat

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hb 6.5 that I post about sometimes was a LEGIT HB 8 TONIGHT.

She had on all new cloths for her birthday and she got her makeup professionally done by Mac. The lush sweatshirt she had on with them new jeans just make her azz look THICC tonight .. first time I legit had eyes for her.

I gave her the boyfriend experience tonight

Other girl I'm seducing ... before my seduction she was h.b 6.5 too and she was a Total HB 8 tonight as well. before seduction she would wear harley davidson sweathsirts no makeup ... tonight her hair colored, perfect makeup and her nails done.

I asked her tonight why she runs away whenever I come hang out with her she replied "I don't know how to flirt." and ran away lol

Guys ... dressing up nicely is POWERFUL.

I would say normally I'm around a 6.5 but tonight I was about 7.33333333

You can feel the power difference by the amount of attention you get for the amount of energy you exert. Your SMV is literally like an attention multiplier.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't gain me a point in SMV, because I've already been doing this all of my adult life.

With one caveat: I don't always dress above my surroundings, a lot of the time I will dress appropriately for them. Being too overdressed for an occasion will make you look like a moron.

I've always been fascinated how all those guys wear PUA blazers. I'm sure that's normal wear in some areas, but not in my area. I have literally never seen anyone wear a PUA blazer. It seems to work for Larry David though.

I guess some people are slobs with bad hygiene, who don't put any thought into how they dress. No way it's 90% though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been fascinated how all those guys wear PUA blazers. I'm sure that's normal wear in some areas, but not in my area. I have literally never seen anyone wear a PUA blazer. It seems to work for Larry David though.
What's a PUA blazer? I usually where a nice blazer, with a dress shirt and jeans, to work or (now) to my classes. But that's just my style, it's not to be a PUA. I just feel more put-together that way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a PUA blazer? I usually where a nice blazer, with a dress shirt and jeans, to work or (now) to my classes. But that's just my style, it's not to be a PUA. I just feel more put-together that way.
Yep, that's a PUA blazer, lol. Don't sweat it, I'm sure it's a regional thing.
I swear to you no one dresses like this in the area where I live.
That's why it looks so odd to me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wear a blazer...I've always felt those are dudes that are trying too hard to look cool....just my opinion.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wear a blazer...I've always felt those are dudes that are trying too hard to look cool....just my opinion.
I hear ya. For me it's more about accentuating the positive (shoulders). I don't look so good in just a button down. Tucked in, I've got a slight paunch. Untucked feels sloppy.

But with all things sartorial I believe in congruity - owning the look. That is, I don't really care what people think as long as it feels natural to me. Think: Mystery and his stupid hats etc.

I think I know what you guys are talking about, the PUA look, but it's not quite how I roll. Mine look is a bit more business, less pickup/bro if that even makes sense.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think the stereotypical “PUA blazer” was a velvet (blue, purple or burgundy?) blazer lol.

I love to dress up. I love suits, ties, and yeah blazers*. I even wore a tuxedo this past New Years Eve.

But I honestly only do it for two reasons:

1. I love clothes and fashion. I find dressing up great fun.

2. I’m probably trying to “compensate” for the balding lol.

I honestly don’t know it it really helps with women. On the whole, I would say no. But it probably varies from woman to woman. Here is my guess as to the range of responses:

1. For some women, they aren’t attracted but you at least get some respect. “He’s not my type, but he dresses really nice.” Respectful friendzone of sorts.

2. Ewww. He’s already not my type. Now he’s tryhard too. Creeper.

3. He is my type and his nice clothes are a bonus. (Worked for hotel shuttle chick.)

*Not velvet lol. I’m way too old to pull that off.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the stereotypical “PUA blazer” was a velvet (blue, purple or burgundy?) blazer lol.
Oh, seriously? Mine are much more standard. I mean, not bland. I like stylish patterns, windowpanes, that sort of thing, but I stick to greys, blues, and browns which go with anything. they're not garish, though they're a little stylish. Coupled with dress shirts that are light/white or cool in color and it's a good combo. I keep the top 1-2 buttons undone on the dress shirt for a slightly relaxed look. But not too relaxed - not Tony Manero or anything.

My experience has been that most women appreciate a guy who's trying when it comes to apparel. But that can mean a lot of things. As long as you don't look slovenly, you can pull off a lot of looks.

I used to wear a shirt and tie to work every day and got a lot of compliments. I'd go out afterward some nights and got plenty of looks. (I was younger and my game sucked.)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a good looking guy and I surely dont appear good looking with a suit yet when I wear one I get much more credit from both men and women, some people told me that I look a person of power dressed like that.

Too bad I like it more to wear military boots, loose jeans and a occupy wall street style dark hoordie.

Anyway agree on the main message but I would say those action wont score you an extra point but rather keep the ones you already have, being clean is not a bonus its actually the base.

That would be like saying that a car scores points if the engine starts once you turn they key instead of working on it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A/K/A common sense when dealing with women in the dating realm.
AKA common sense when dealing with people. You don't want to smell like a barn (or worse).

Oh, seriously? Mine are much more standard.
Nah, PUA blazers don't have to be velvet.

RSD Tyler used to wear a blazer a lot:

Here's a pic from the old TV show The Pickup Artist that Mystery had, lol:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women don’t care much about clothes. They care about:

1) Full set of hair
2) Full set of height

If you have those 2, you could buy your clothes at Walmart and still clean up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your going out when you haven't showered since yesterday while wearing a N64 sweatshirt from high school your prolly not getting laid much let alone getting mucj attention.

For step one... clip your nails, get your hair cut at a salon, trim your nose hairs, wear lotion, brush your teeth, dont smell like cigs, wear good cologn and deodorant... I'm amazed why not everyone does not do this.
Don't forget to wipe your @ss too.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
AKA common sense when dealing with people. You don't want to smell like a barn (or worse).

Nah, PUA blazers don't have to be velvet.

RSD Tyler used to wear a blazer a lot:

Here's a pic from the old TV show The Pickup Artist that Mystery had, lol:
I meant in a funny, exaggerated stereotypical sense lol.

Yes, some PUAs wear regular blazers, but that alone doesn’t scream PUA. I mean there’s no harm for a guy to dress that way.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't gain me a point in SMV, because I've already been doing this all of my adult life.

With one caveat: I don't always dress above my surroundings, a lot of the time I will dress appropriately for them. Being too overdressed for an occasion will make you look like a moron.

I guess some people are slobs with bad hygiene, who don't put any thought into how they dress. No way it's 90% though.
The key is to dress SLIGHTLY above everyone else and have better style, like matching brands .etc New shoes are hax.

Maybe on the coasts east and west the hygene is better but try comming out to suburbia Minnesota, the guys here are clueless... Going downtown people step it up a few notches but in suburbia I got to make sure I don't over dress.

Also people like to try hard on the dancefloor and try to get attention by "dancing" like a maniac.

Suburbia bars .. I'm definately getting a pimp blazer soon, I can def pull it off.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah nah nah, wash your ass, especially before the date, full shower. That girl could be down there svcking that same day.
I thaught I was the only one who knew about the wash ass in the bath tub before you roll out trick.

Here is another tip.. take a bath before your date, soft skin and smell great.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d say eat veggies and work out like a mofo the day before your date.