Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to instantly gain 1 point in S.M.V

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thaught I was the only one who knew about the wash ass in the bath tub before you roll out trick.

Here is another tip.. take a bath before your date, soft skin and smell great.
In the civilized world there are bidets in bathrooms...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA common sense when dealing with people. You don't want to smell like a barn (or worse).

Nah, PUA blazers don't have to be velvet.

RSD Tyler used to wear a blazer a lot:

Here's a pic from the old TV show The Pickup Artist that Mystery had, lol:
Again, common sense. Brands do not matter. Here's what a man needs:

1) Somewhat in shape, or at least no beer belly or nerd frame.
2) Some sort of style. You'd be amazed how many men would look amazing with a fitted black shirt, back jeans and maybe a sports jacket.
3) Shoes. Women love shoes. Nice good quality American or Italian shoes go a long way. I recommend Allen Edwards or Paul Evans. However, if you can afford some Gucci's, not a bad option. You need a black, a brown and maybe a grey or blue. Done.
4) Cologne. Always good to smell nice. I like Creed, CH One Men, and a few others. I posted them in the cologne thread.
5) Clean cut hair. If you're in shape, you can pull a short hair cut which always looks tight. If you're balding, catch it early and get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. If you fvcked up and it's already balding badly or receding badly, you have two options. 1) If you can pull off the shaved head, go for it. Bezos did, so anything is possible. If not, see a dermatologist for different options.
6) Shower daily. Seems obvious, but, with some men, you never know.

Now, if you are just an unattractive man, the above-mentioned items will not help. However, if a man is in shape, he can certainly raise his SMV.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gain 1-2 pts SMV by boning one of their respected friends.
Adding to that comment you also get an extra .25 - .5 pts on top of the 1-2 pts in SMV gain if everyone knows you boned a respected friend but you don't talk about it or act all "we in a relationship now" because of it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA common sense when dealing with people. You don't want to smell like a barn (or worse).

Nah, PUA blazers don't have to be velvet.

RSD Tyler used to wear a blazer a lot:

Here's a pic from the old TV show The Pickup Artist that Mystery had, lol:
No wonder these sissy men wear blazers - it's like a bald man wearing a cap. If I wore a blazer, I'd be hiding my naturally masculine frame; why would I do that? :down: My advice is to leave the blazer at home and PUMP IRON.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to agree with this. Now I feel like the best outfit is a fit body.
Here is an example to prove my point:

Pretend that they aren’t famous.
Ed Sheerhan walks into a bar with a nice designer suit.
10 min later Dwayne the Rock Johnson walks in with a tight fitted Walmart T-shirt ..

Who are the girls eyeing? Remember to pretend they aren’t famous.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to agree with this. Now I feel like the best outfit is a fit body.
Here is an example to prove my point:

Pretend that they aren’t famous.
10 min later Dwayne the Rock Johnson walks in with a tight fitted Walmart T-shirt ..

Who are the girls eyeing? Remember to pretend they aren’t famous.
I completely agree ... most chicks would take a tall looking jacked guy over a meh looking rich guy..

but in all fairness this is about gaining an instant 1 point in smv .. not so much working on yourself for 6 months before anyone notices.

Im 155 ... been that way my whole life.. style is the way to go for me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know this was such a contentious issue. Who cares what other people think or wear? I sure as fukk don't. I wear what I want.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hygiene is fvcking standard behaviour as a man, I shower twice a day, hair cut every 12-15 days, always smelling good. I have tooth brush, cologne, deodorant, ties, shoe brush, comb etc all in a draw at work so I am always on point. Some people laugh but I feel good.

I started wearing blazers and pocket squares, always get compliments.

I rock them with jeans/shoes/shirt and very easily customizable and turn into a new outfit easily.

I picked another up last week in a sale, £100 down to £30 absolute bargain.

See me rolling down the street on 10 toes like:

1548240201079.png

dark jeans and brown shoe/belt combo is my favourite. Matching/complimenting shirt and pocket square have the ladies wet.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know this was such a contentious issue. Who cares what other people think or wear? I sure as fukk don't. I wear what I want.
I also ... wear what I want
Hygiene is fvcking standard behaviour as a man, I shower twice a day, hair cut every 12-15 days, always smelling good. I have tooth brush, cologne, deodorant, ties, shoe brush, comb etc all in a draw at work so I am always on point. Some people laugh but I feel good.

I started wearing blazers and pocket squares, always get compliments.

I rock them with jeans/shoes/shirt and very easily customizable and turn into a new outfit easily.

I picked another up last week in a sale, £100 down to £30 absolute bargain.

See me rolling down the street on 10 toes like:

View attachment 2248

dark jeans and brown shoe/belt combo is my favourite. Matching/complimenting shirt and pocket square have the ladies wet.
Represent my man.. I'm not quite on your level yet but I'll get there.

My guess is that you have never been to a standard suburban bar in the midwest .. Good hygene is RARE ... sometimes I smell hot looking girls that smell like old unwashed hair and body sweat. Instant turn off.. I'm looking at you Laurin!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who are the girls eyeing?
I agree with your point.

But The Rock has always had that sex symbol vibe to him, the girls have always liked him. There have been plenty of wrestlers in the WWE who were jacked, but didn't get the kind of reaction The Rock did, so I'm not sure it's a fair comparison. Some guys have "it", and he is definitely one of them.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it's amazing how many people utterly disregard their personal ****ing hygiene. Combine that with ****ty dress and being either clinically obese or scrawny, and you're one unattractive mess.

Wear clothes that fit, guys. Especially if you're small and skinny, wearing clothes that are too big for you only makes your body look smaller.