Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle this shy girl

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll take Rejection any day over Regret,,,"

I had once a gf who looks so timid and shy on the outside, but man, she was so wild in the bed, it was like totally two different persons.
Just take the advice others already gave you and go for it, you'll never know until you'll (really) give it a go, or, you'll regret you didn't when someone else will do,,,

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 mistake I've seen throughout my 12 years on SS is guys never inviting them to meet.

Until you do so, you'll remain in a safe, comfortable, "beta" zone.

Why do you suppose it seemed that there was this tension and repeat looks like rapid fire? See I was wondering if it was negative. I'll get to it when the times is right

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Why do you suppose it seemed that there was this tension and repeat looks like rapid fire? See I was wondering if it was negative. I'll get to it when the times is right
This entire thread is fvcking cringe material on your part. You've heard the same advice from multiple skilled guys on here, you're not having any of it. You're playing it like a fvcking beta. We're wasting our time on you and you're wasting your time on her, all because your mind is stuck mentally obsessing about sh!t that probably isn't even the case. You can say your first hand perspective is superior all you want, but you provide enough information to make it ridicoulously obvious to the rest of us what's really going on.

Oh and about the tension, it's not a good type of tension by a long shot. It's pure awkwardness. That little smile? Sounds like how I awkwardly smile back at someone acting cringeworthy.

Get the fvck out of your head and get the fvck into her pants. Your OCD is mindfvcking you, don't be fooled.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire thread is fvcking cringe material on your part. You've heard the same advice from multiple skilled guys on here, you're not having any of it. You're playing it like a fvcking beta. We're wasting our time on you and you're wasting your time on her, all because your mind is stuck mentally obsessing about sh!t that probably isn't even the case. You can say your first hand perspective is superior all you want, but you provide enough information to make it ridicoulously obvious to the rest of us what's really going on.

Oh and about the tension, it's not a good type of tension by a long shot. It's pure awkwardness. That little smile? Sounds like how I awkwardly smile back at someone acting cringeworthy.

Get the fvck out of your head and get the fvck into her pants. Your OCD is mindfvcking you, don't be fooled.
OP just got pwnd...

Sad part its all 100% truth.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP seems like the type who has to learn his lessons the hard way

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score

I walked by gave a brief smile, she smiled back that was it. I'm doing nothing cringe worthy. She just gives me these looks and look aways. This from a distance while I was talking to someone else when this happened so I was going nothing to cause awkwardness. I busy talking to a guy I know.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you deal with the internal battle of wanting to talk them but not wanting to at the same time? like you dont fear it. but you dont want to give anything away just yet? Sometimes I feel like avoiding them yet I dont want too.

In this case as you know me and her talk here and there so thats taken care of

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight she pauses and gives me neutral looks. I did nothing. I planned to fo nothing I’m giving it a break. Next time I see her I’ll resume. I turn to look at her and she’s looking right back at me.

Give me some funny material, what’s good tested and reliable ? After that I have some topics to discuss with her . What’s good bantering ? My mind is blank I can google stuff sure but what hits well with them?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight she pauses and gives me neutral looks. I did nothing. I planned to fo nothing I’m giving it a break. Next time I see her I’ll resume. I turn to look at her and she’s looking right back at me.
Good work, at this rate you'll get that first kiss in 2028, actually that sounds pretty fast you better slow down a bit there tiger

Give me some funny material, what’s good tested and reliable ?
If you don't have our sense of humor, trying to tell our jokes wouldn't go over well for you. Especially if we don't coach you on the delivery or something.

What’s good bantering ?
Anything found clever or funny by 51% or more of your target audience when they hear it.

If you aren't currently clever or funny, trying to be whilst talking to a girl will not end well, trust me.

My mind is blank I can google stuff sure but what hits well with them?
With her specifically? We don't know her
With women in general? Too broad, narrow it down

With shy girls? That's a good question, prepare to do most of the talking and say/do things that require relatively little response from her at first. Don't think of anything that requires playing off of her response.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for something kinda funny, I think of things of the top of my head when in conversation like random stuff, but something like a good opener to get things funny. I was hoping someone here maybe yourself? had tried some of this stuff. I dont go to bars anymore so Im into the PUA club game.

She looked at me and paused for a second them went about her thing. no awkwardness or anything like a couple days back no tension etc. I didn't do anything because I want her to be able to do her thing without worrying about me talking to her all the time incise she has no interest.Personally she might be mildly curious or casually intrigued , enough to converse a bit thats where I think I'm at.

But honestly what's decent material some of you have tried?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience shy girls aren't really worth all the effort you put in because they also tend to be indecisive and flakey (since they've not always given relationships much thought and aren't so sure of social norms).

You'll get her to come out of her shell a bit after weeks of painstakingly trying to start conversations with her, and then you'll realise she's really boring. Or she's not interested romantically. Or she's already got some long-distance BS relationship with Chad that she's been in for 8 years and never mentioned.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked at me and paused for a second them went about her thing. no awkwardness or anything like a couple days back no tension etc. I didn't do anything because I want her to be able to do her thing without worrying about me talking to her all the time incise she has no interest.Personally she might be mildly curious or casually intrigued , enough to converse a bit thats where I think I'm at.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But honestly what's decent material some of you have tried?
Here's some really nice decent material: go after a woman that's interested.

Why are you chasing this woman around analysing every single tiny thing she's doing constantly? She's showing you basically zero interest.

You could go and put 10 minutes into talking to a woman that actively wants to glip-glop your ding-dong instead.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some really nice decent material: go after a woman that's interested.

Why are you chasing this woman around analysing every single tiny thing she's doing constantly? She's showing you basically zero interest.

You could go and put 10 minutes into talking to a woman that actively wants to glip-glop your ding-dong instead.

I dont think she's really showing zero interest. Many others also dont think she's showing no interest.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience shy girls aren't really worth all the effort you put in because they also tend to be indecisive and flakey (since they've not always given relationships much thought and aren't so sure of social norms).

You'll get her to come out of her shell a bit after weeks of painstakingly trying to start conversations with her, and then you'll realise she's really boring. Or she's not interested romantically. Or she's already got some long-distance BS relationship with Chad that she's been in for 8 years and never mentioned.
She's not old enough for an LD chad.Im giving it a shot to see what happens.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think she's really showing zero interest. Many others also dont think she's showing no interest.
It only seems like she's showing no interest because you're too scared to do anything, we can't say anything for sure because of that, so we can only guess and interpet. Some of us think she is, others may think she's not.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Just talk to her, get her number, and make a date happen. Worst case you get rejected. She can't reject you if you're rejecting yourself by not even trying.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
It only seems like she's showing no interest because you're too scared to do anything, we can't say anything for sure because of that, so we can only guess and interpet. Some of us think she is, others may think she's not.

She's shown some or possible interest or perhaps she's intrigued some what.I dont see her everyday or week so I cant always tell. Its going to take longer than everyone here thinks due to that. Sometimes she's with her dad so thats a complication

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's showing very low interest. Even if she was very interested, why are you so obsessed over this one particular girl rather than the dozens of others you could approach with far less effort who are just as interesting if not more so?

Approaching these girls will also cause her to peak her interest level and go for you too, because she'll get jealous and intrigued that you're attractive to these other women.

You can p*ss about trying to extrapolate interest from tiny looks and glances and speech patterns and whether she accidentally breathed on your arm once. I did it for years. If you're very lucky all this obsession might succeed in getting you lucky, if her self-esteem is unusually poor. But 99% of the time all it will lead to is you becoming a sap, chasing this one girl around as a beta orbiter while she treats you like a gay best friend begging her to f*** you.

If I've learned anything from dating in the last year, it's that none of it means anything unless she's in your bed naked enthusiastically offering to bounce on your ding-a-ling. Only if a girl is to the point of begging for you to slam her silly do you know 100% sure that she's really interested in you. And even then, pretty often it doesn't mean an awful lot these days.

We have another guy in another thread who has slept with a woman and she's still "mid interest". After sleeping with him.

So why are you so concerned that this woman occasionally shows the vaguest hints of finding you ever so slightly more interesting than paint drying?

Go find a hot girl who stares into your eyes, gets breathy and puts her legs all up against yours. Presses her t*ts into you when you're talking. Leans close to your face when you chat. That's interest. Not some wimpy hints over months and months.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see her all the time hence the dragging out. I think she has little experience and may not show it or even know what to do. Her shy disposition is real and sooner or later I’ll do something . I get all that you guys are saying I’ve thought about all of it.