Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle this shy girl

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is visibly nervous/awkard when talking to you, is it a sign of interest? or maybe she is reading that you're interested in her and she is uncomfortable thinking about your incoming attempt to hit on her.
I spoke to a cute young shy girl. She looked at me like I was her fantasy from out of fifty shades. This shy girl was finger blasting the **** out ofher self and flicking the beat in between calling up every guy friend that might have my number. Women are obvious and predictable.

GAME REGONIZES GAME!

You spam more cold approach, go get babes, go balls deep. The solution to everything is NEXT SET!

Leave feelers to women and small children.

While you post this crap, she is taking it the popper, and some dude is blowing on her face.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't decide what to think. Some others think she may little experience with guys hitting on her as well... hence the blushing. Im going to gauge our next couple talks to see how it goes. There no evidence of any BF anywhere on her FB, none of the guys in her friends list seem like they would be Bf's either, most are taken single or definetly not likely candidates.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-move-faster

---

B) if another guy did this to me, how uncomfortable and weird would that be? (the more uncomfortable, the more likely that the girl is being sexual/flirty/romantic)

I intend to gauge the next few conversations with her, if I read this correct if she uncomfortable, then she down? I always thought them being uncomfortable is bad? She's shy but I dont think she is uncomfortable around me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I read this correct if she uncomfortable, then she down? I always thought them being uncomfortable is bad? She's shy but I dont think she is uncomfortable around me.
so if a girl kisses you on the cheek, is that sexual? does she like you? lets employ the test and find out:

if a guy kisses you on the cheek, does the thought of that make you uncomfortable? would you take 10 steps back and say "woah woah woah woah dude"? if so, then it's clearly not a platonic action, so if you go back to the initial scenario with a girl kissing you on the cheek and you know that it must have been something

apply that same test with a handshake and you get to the conclusion that it is nothing

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I intend to gauge the next few conversations with her,
next few? next 1 (one), if it goes anything but poorly you are to ask her out (or at least for her number), understood? the very next time you see her, talk to her and if it goes anything but terribly you WILL ask her out, no ifs ands or butts

Last edited:

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if a girl kisses you on the cheek, is that sexual? does she like you? lets employ the test and find out:

if a guy kisses you on the cheek, does the thought of that make you uncomfortable? would you take 10 steps back and say "woah woah woah woah dude"? if so, then it's clearly not a platonic action, so if you go back to the initial scenario with a girl kissing you on the cheek and you know that it must have been something

apply that same test with a handshake and you get to the conclusion that it is nothing

I dont see the point I was thinking you might have thought I made her uncomfortable but I don think that at all. No I'm not going to ask her out next time I see her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the point I was thinking you might have thought I made her uncomfortable but I don think that at all.
I was giving you a way to answer questions like "what does it mean if she blushes?" Just by thinking about it.

No I'm not going to ask her out next time I see her.
Oh boy. Well i see where this is going. Best of luck to you then.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was giving you a way to answer questions like "what does it mean if she blushes?" Just by thinking about it.

Oh boy. Well i see where this is going. Best of luck to you then.
It doesnt mean I wont, but not just yet. Im not sold on everything yet. like it might be weird coming out of the blue like that she's clearly shy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt mean I wont, but not just yet. Im not sold on everything yet. like it might be weird coming out of the blue like that she's clearly shy.
as long as you do something you're doing it right. the problem is that you plan to do nothing. talking to her is nothing unless you plan to convince her to feel your abs and tell you her bra size lol

I remember a guy I know telling a story of how he chased after a girl for like 9 months and finally got her... only to break up with her like 3 months later, the way he told the story implies that the reward wasn't worth the effort

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you do something you're doing it right. the problem is that you plan to do nothing. talking to her is nothing unless you plan to convince her to feel your abs and tell you her bra size lol

I remember a guy I know telling a story of how he chased after a girl for like 9 months and finally got her... only to break up with her like 3 months later, the way he told the story implies that the reward wasn't worth the effort

I won't take 9 months, but I feel that I need a higher degree of accuracy this time. I feel that due to her nature she may not have allot of experience with guys. She has a bunch of social media accounts( no I'm not stalking but doing my research) there seems to have no male presence in any of them just her and her posse of chicks.

Team Estrogen.

I'm trying to calibrate a bit due to her possible inexperience and shyness.She's not fugly she has perfect ass and takes photos of herself in bikini or yoga pants all the time( as they do). But she has no male presence in photos. Literally nothing.It just needs more evidence and calibration before going in for the kill. She could be easily spooked. I have no idea, as depending on the approach.... it could backfire.That's what I'm sensing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
takes photos of herself in bikini or yoga pants all the time( as they do).
So she's not shy at all(shy girls wear sweaters), she's just not a huge slvt that has a different guy in every pic?

She sounds like a normal girl to me, I'm starting to think you're the shy one.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's not shy at all(shy girls wear sweaters), she's just not a huge slvt that has a different guy in every pic?

She sounds like a normal girl to me, I'm starting to think you're the shy one.

No she's shy 100%. There are only a few photos of her in that sense.Its nothing explicit. You can tell when talking to her. I wouldn't have made this thread with it the main topic otherwise. I'm doing all the work, I'm not the shy one.I also think her experience with guys isn't much.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she's shy 100%. There are only a few photos of her in that sense.Its nothing explicit. You can tell when talking to her. I wouldn't have made this thread with it the main topic otherwise. I'm doing all the work, I'm not the shy one.I also think her experience with guys isn't much.
So... She's shy but has a bunch of friends and has pics at the beach in a bikini?

Hmmm... Perhaps she's only shy with you. Which would either be really good or really bad.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting as if this one is special, as if none of us have ever dealt with shy women like this before, therefor we don't understand.

"Not this one!", you say.

"She's not like the others!", you insist.

"She's different!".

Good luck with that.
He's approaching it like he thinks he's at a minefield and one wrong step blows him up, not realizing that if he has a chance with her that's not true and if that's true he doesn't have a chance lol.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's approaching it like he thinks he's at a minefield and one wrong step blows him up, not realizing that if he has a chance with her that's not true and if that's true he doesn't have a chance lol.

Sorry I dont follow.I interact with her. She's shy You guys havent met her. A few bikini pics of her doesn't indicate she isn't shy. Its totally different on how people interact in the real world vs few photos.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I saw her tonight, right away we both did this look and look away bit about 4 times in about 30 seconds it was seriously like rapid fire. I sensed tension there,. I couldn’t tell if it was good or bad. So I did nothing. There was like the spike of energy and tension I kept looking over and she looking back as we both did this and then looked away. I have no idea how to interpret this when its like rapid speed happening as opposed to gradual

I went on and did my thing we walked past each other a couple times through the crowd. I gave her a smile and a nod and she gave me a slight smile back. That smile felt good, because she looked pleasant I saw nothing negative in her facial expression or body language. It felt reassuring somewhat.

I’m honestly going to pull back a bit here create some distance and suspense.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I saw her tonight, right away we both did this look and look away bit about 4 times in about 30 seconds it was seriously like rapid fire. I sensed tension there,. I couldn’t tell if it was good or bad. So I did nothing. There was like the spike of energy and tension I kept looking over and she looking back as we both did this and then looked away. I have no idea how to interpret this when its like rapid speed happening as opposed to gradual

I went on and did my thing we walked past each other a couple times through the crowd. I gave her a smile and a nod and she gave me a slight smile back. That smile felt good, because she looked pleasant I saw nothing negative in her facial expression or body language. It felt reassuring somewhat.

I’m honestly going to pull back a bit here create some distance and suspense.
So you basically rejected yourself rather than attempt to escalate and force her to reject you? You saved your ego but you can't ever improve doing this.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you basically rejected yourself rather than attempt to escalate and force her to reject you? You saved your ego but you can't ever improve doing this.

No Im just giving it a bit of space a bit I cant be on her every time I see her. I was just curious if the rapid eye con act look back thing was god or not Im not sure. It could go either way

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sdives, I have been in your shoes two times, once for a year and now for 6 months. I chose not to act because they were work colleagues.
You will never know until you make a move. Flirt, ask out, etc.
100 percent she is interested.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sdives, I have been in your shoes two times, once for a year and now for 6 months. I chose not to act because they were work colleagues.
You will never know until you make a move. Flirt, ask out, etc.
100 percent she is interested.
The problem is with all the looks from last night she might not be interested. The thing is here as you guys cant see but I can because I'm there its possible it can be seen negatively. As in, she might not want me to talk to her, or as much. I'm not sure yet.