Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle "Give me your number instead"

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck is that supposed to mean? And how is that something pragmatic that can benefit anyone?

Hey guys here that are struggling! Eat ice-cream.

You are speaking nonsense.

Finally answer the question after 3 times, do you get laid consistently with the game that you preach - or not.

If not, why preach it? Makes no sense to me. I'm trying to make sense where there probably is none.

And answer the other question of whether you find women as friends to be a value, and whether this is part of your game.
If ice cream was hard to get, would you obsess over it as well?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ice cream was hard to get, would you obsess over it as well?
ice cream is fvcking amazing brah, bad example

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
If she is interested she will give u her number. Otherwise its a blow off in my view. I wish I could, but I have learned the hard way not to do that till I know someone first. She will either give it to you or not. Its also a conversation starter.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give it, say it was nice to meet her and expect nothing... than move on to another girl to seduce (even if she's in the same room).

Unless she goes out of her ways (like asking friends).... than I presume it: ''No don't call me, I call you.... and never call''

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Drop her and move on. You can do better anyway. Keep trying just makes you the chaser=you have lost. All she gets is lots of attention when she's not giving head to her College Football boyfriend.

Signals aren't mixed. Just positive and negative.