Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a mob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know you hated your brother.
That's fair enough, i don't expect all my posts to be read and I don't expect members to keep tabs on my rantings, but here's one of my recent postings where I shed light on this:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's supposed to mean "Black power". You raise your right hand with a fist.
Yes, I know what it is, I remember it from the 60s. I was talking about the appearance of the photo.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoidance is definitely step one. Obviously I excel well in that regard so far. What becomes more interesting is what to do if you are in the situation anyway. Leaving is obviously ideal. It makes me think of a scene on the civil war miniseries North & South.

The series is about two friends from West Point from the north and the south who struggle with maintaining that friendship through the civil war and such.

In the scene the Southerner has visited his Northern friend right before the civil war to pay him some money and to see him. Locals catch wind that a southerner is in town and an qngry mob shows up outside the house with rope and such.
The two arm themselves with rifles and step out on the porch. A man yells, "Let's get him." One of the two points their gun at him and says, "The man who gives the order leads the charge!" The mob leaves begrudgingly.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You've got nothing to fear my friend. Mob is not going to attack you. I would not conceal carry, because I'm sure the mob would have a lot more than a handgun. Avoid being outside past corefue and you should be fine.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got nothing to fear my friend. Mob is not going to attack you. I would not conceal carry, because I'm sure the mob would have a lot more than a handgun. Avoid being outside past corefue and you should be fine.
Not afraid. Just pondering a what if scenario

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP I just can’t relate.

Although we live in the same country I simply can’t fathom how one would ever encounter a mob unless they specifically seek it out.

I am a firm believer that conflict follows certain people. If you walk through the earth with purpose, strength, dignity, and kindness you will find months and weeks go by without conflict. When faced with conflict, learn how to resolve it in ways both parties can come to acceptable terms. Know when to exit impossible situations. Only fight for self defense in the face of bodily harm.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP I just can’t relate.

Although we live in the same country I simply can’t fathom how one would ever encounter a mob unless they specifically seek it out.

I am a firm believer that conflict follows certain people. If you walk through the earth with purpose, strength, dignity, and kindness you will find months and weeks go by without conflict. When faced with conflict, learn how to resolve it in ways both parties can come to acceptable terms. Know when to exit impossible situations. Only fight for self defense in the face of bodily harm.
This is a little naiive.

Have you seen when the BLM thugs and Antifa block traffic in ? Pinning in vehicles where people are just trying to get home from work?

I go out of my way to avoid trouble but I still go in and out of a major city for work.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book called meditations on violence.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wouldn't advocate shooting them, but if you take a look at that picture, all those raised fists definitely look like a threatening gesture. Especially since they're all facing toward that woman in pink, who actually had marched in BLM protests and supported their cause. She just didn't approve of their bullying tactics.
I did not know the woman in pink was once on their side, interesting. Well, still, she did not appear to be causing a fuss right then so I am in support of her having a meal in peace. Maybe she was targeted by the group for not being when them when they came over? Who knows.

As for me, I am one of many million Americans. As a police officer I will protect any BLM protester who's life is in jeopardy that I see. But I will also protect my own life and the lives of those with and around me if BLM thinks they can pull that crap on me. Not gonna happen.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Are you imply this poor lady sought out the mob instead of the mob trying to intimidate her....????....

I honestly wouldn't mind hearing an answer to this question.

@EyeBRollin........

Do you SERIOUSLY THINK that lady "sought out" that angry,loud,"in your face"/intimidating mob?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you imply this poor lady sought out the mob instead of the mob trying to intimidate her....????....

View attachment 4660
Yes.

This is a little naiive.

Have you seen when the BLM thugs and Antifa block traffic in ? Pinning in vehicles where people are just trying to get home from work?

I go out of my way to avoid trouble but I still go in and out of a major city for work.
That’s called a protest.

Going “in and out of a major city” doesn’t leave one susceptible to “mobs.”

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how she's the one who sought out the mob. I even went and searched for videos to get a better understanding of the situation....

After analyzing this vid, my deductive reasoning cant figure out how she's the one who instigated this situation...

I'm gonna need you to articulate how she's the one who instigated this.

EDIT:::: on a side note, @ 1:40, my goodness Candace Owens is absolutely stunning. She's beautiful, level-headed and articulate. I'm glad we we have brave people like her speaking out.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna need you to articulate how she's tge one who instigated this situation.
She was using her white privilege to try to eat a meal at restaurant. She is also systemically racist, even though she is white and apparently so is everyone else in that picture.

I did not know the woman in pink was once on their side, interesting. Well, still, she did not appear to be causing a fuss right then so I am in support of her having a meal in peace. Maybe she was targeted by the group for not being when them when they came over?
Just in case you're unfamiliar with this story, these BLM protesters came upon this restaurant with outdoor dining (because of Covid). They then demanded all the patrons raise their fist and chant various slogans with them if they wanted to eat in peace. Most everyone obeyed, but this lady in pink would not, even though she was pro-BLM. As I said before, she didn't agree with the bullying tactics. I guess she doesn't like to be told what to do.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

That’s called a protest.

Going “in and out of a major city” doesn’t leave one susceptible to “mobs.”
Protest my ass.

Interfering with people, blocking traffic on purpose, getting in front of cars, and in some cases pulling drivers out of the cars is not protesting.

People are getting sick and tired of this BS of people calling rioters protestors or demonstrations.

I go in and out of Baltimore. I meant what I said. Going in and out of major cities, especially now, after police take any type of action against a black, leaves innocent people open to mob attacks especially if you are white.

If you stay out of the major cities where this leftist garbage takes place, you are correct, you're chances of dealing with this are nil.

I am 37 and have done some living. I live in the current reality.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Protest my ass.

Interfering with people, blocking traffic on purpose, getting in front of cars, and in some cases pulling drivers out of the cars is not protesting.

People are getting sick and tired of this BS of people calling rioters protestors or demonstrations.

I go in and out of Baltimore. I meant what I said. Going in and out of major cities, especially now, after police take any type of action against a black, leaves innocent people open to mob attacks especially if you are white.

If you stay out of the major cities where this leftist garbage takes place, you are correct, you're chances of dealing with this are nil.

I am 37 and have done some living. I live in the current reality.
Agree, these are beyond protests. I can tell you from right here in redneck USA that if the “protesters” come to rural areas and do the same crap they aren’t gonna leave alive. We are just waiting. I dont think they will come to rural areas because they are cowards and in rural areas they won’t have their leftist mayors to protect them.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually deal with people and mobs like this at work all the time. Granted, I’m in uniform so it may have an effect on the person more so than being your average joe on the street. But what usually works is to not take it personal or get over emotional. I usually find some middle ground we can both agree on (sometimes I don’t agree with it but I take that route to get them to do what I want). I usually seek out the person that SEEMS to be one of the figureheads of the group and chat him up. Usually overload them with kindness and they normally get the group to calm down. There was a HUGE party in a bad neighborhood I work in the other day for example. The reason for the party was a gang member got shot and killed and it was basically an after party in a courtyard. Obviously there’s a lot of drinking and a gizzilion guns being concealed by a lot of party goers (lets be real). Fights obviously broke out and when we showed up the crowd took their anger out on us as they always do in these neighborhoods. Basically blaming us for the gang members death. I sought out the people in control of the angry crowd and basically was like sorry for your loss but let’s be honest, you guys just have to chill out for 20-30 minutes and can come right back. We’re simply here so no one gets hurt and that’s our main priority. If your patient and reasonable with the leaders of the group, then it usually works out for you.. obviously there’s a part of me in the back of my head that keeps saying: these people are nuts for glorifying a gang member and then blaming the cops considering this person lived and died by the gun in a sense. But taking this mindset and acting on it will have the opposite desired outcome. I actually really enjoy talking with people in these environments, even if it sounds crazy. It’s a unique convo from people that live very different lives. Fascinating stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.