Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a mob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my man, you bring up my gay brother hoping that utilizing an emotional pandering approach would sway my opinion on this matter - it does not.
Xenom0rph said:
Moreover, if you had read more of my posts you would know that I actually despise my brother because he is a narcissistic sociopath who takes financial advantage of my parents and has zero empathy for anyone....
I didn't know you hated your brother.

Xenom0rph said:
So that emotional pandering attempt would have fallen flat either way...

Engage me with logic and reason, leave the emotional pandering to weak-minded...
You sound triggered that I brought that up. I already concluded this exchange by saying "I stand to be corrected" and yet you wrote an additional three posts after I wrote that. However, if you despise your brother, then isn't that still injecting emotion into your argument. You should not have mentioned you despise your brother if you want to make a case about emotion.

It's like, if I despised my Black family and had only bad experiences with them and only great experiences with the White side of the family, then I may also hold the same positions as you do. We all find rational/logical justifications behind what are primary emotional motivations.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know you hated your brother.
That's fair enough, i don't expect all my posts to be read and I don't expect members to keep tabs on my rantings, but here's one of my recent postings where I shed light on this:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's supposed to mean "Black power". You raise your right hand with a fist.
Yes, I know what it is, I remember it from the 60s. I was talking about the appearance of the photo.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoidance is definitely step one. Obviously I excel well in that regard so far. What becomes more interesting is what to do if you are in the situation anyway. Leaving is obviously ideal. It makes me think of a scene on the civil war miniseries North & South.

The series is about two friends from West Point from the north and the south who struggle with maintaining that friendship through the civil war and such.

In the scene the Southerner has visited his Northern friend right before the civil war to pay him some money and to see him. Locals catch wind that a southerner is in town and an qngry mob shows up outside the house with rope and such.
The two arm themselves with rifles and step out on the porch. A man yells, "Let's get him." One of the two points their gun at him and says, "The man who gives the order leads the charge!" The mob leaves begrudgingly.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got nothing to fear my friend. Mob is not going to attack you. I would not conceal carry, because I'm sure the mob would have a lot more than a handgun. Avoid being outside past corefue and you should be fine.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got nothing to fear my friend. Mob is not going to attack you. I would not conceal carry, because I'm sure the mob would have a lot more than a handgun. Avoid being outside past corefue and you should be fine.
Not afraid. Just pondering a what if scenario

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP I just can’t relate.

Although we live in the same country I simply can’t fathom how one would ever encounter a mob unless they specifically seek it out.

I am a firm believer that conflict follows certain people. If you walk through the earth with purpose, strength, dignity, and kindness you will find months and weeks go by without conflict. When faced with conflict, learn how to resolve it in ways both parties can come to acceptable terms. Know when to exit impossible situations. Only fight for self defense in the face of bodily harm.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP I just can’t relate.

Although we live in the same country I simply can’t fathom how one would ever encounter a mob unless they specifically seek it out.

I am a firm believer that conflict follows certain people. If you walk through the earth with purpose, strength, dignity, and kindness you will find months and weeks go by without conflict. When faced with conflict, learn how to resolve it in ways both parties can come to acceptable terms. Know when to exit impossible situations. Only fight for self defense in the face of bodily harm.
This is a little naiive.

Have you seen when the BLM thugs and Antifa block traffic in ? Pinning in vehicles where people are just trying to get home from work?

I go out of my way to avoid trouble but I still go in and out of a major city for work.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book called meditations on violence.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wouldn't advocate shooting them, but if you take a look at that picture, all those raised fists definitely look like a threatening gesture. Especially since they're all facing toward that woman in pink, who actually had marched in BLM protests and supported their cause. She just didn't approve of their bullying tactics.
I did not know the woman in pink was once on their side, interesting. Well, still, she did not appear to be causing a fuss right then so I am in support of her having a meal in peace. Maybe she was targeted by the group for not being when them when they came over? Who knows.

As for me, I am one of many million Americans. As a police officer I will protect any BLM protester who's life is in jeopardy that I see. But I will also protect my own life and the lives of those with and around me if BLM thinks they can pull that crap on me. Not gonna happen.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Are you imply this poor lady sought out the mob instead of the mob trying to intimidate her....????....

I honestly wouldn't mind hearing an answer to this question.

@EyeBRollin........

Do you SERIOUSLY THINK that lady "sought out" that angry,loud,"in your face"/intimidating mob?

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you imply this poor lady sought out the mob instead of the mob trying to intimidate her....????....

View attachment 4660
Yes.

This is a little naiive.

Have you seen when the BLM thugs and Antifa block traffic in ? Pinning in vehicles where people are just trying to get home from work?

I go out of my way to avoid trouble but I still go in and out of a major city for work.
That’s called a protest.

Going “in and out of a major city” doesn’t leave one susceptible to “mobs.”

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how she's the one who sought out the mob. I even went and searched for videos to get a better understanding of the situation....

After analyzing this vid, my deductive reasoning cant figure out how she's the one who instigated this situation...

I'm gonna need you to articulate how she's the one who instigated this.

EDIT:::: on a side note, @ 1:40, my goodness Candace Owens is absolutely stunning. She's beautiful, level-headed and articulate. I'm glad we we have brave people like her speaking out.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna need you to articulate how she's tge one who instigated this situation.
She was using her white privilege to try to eat a meal at restaurant. She is also systemically racist, even though she is white and apparently so is everyone else in that picture.

I did not know the woman in pink was once on their side, interesting. Well, still, she did not appear to be causing a fuss right then so I am in support of her having a meal in peace. Maybe she was targeted by the group for not being when them when they came over?
Just in case you're unfamiliar with this story, these BLM protesters came upon this restaurant with outdoor dining (because of Covid). They then demanded all the patrons raise their fist and chant various slogans with them if they wanted to eat in peace. Most everyone obeyed, but this lady in pink would not, even though she was pro-BLM. As I said before, she didn't agree with the bullying tactics. I guess she doesn't like to be told what to do.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how she's the one who sought out the mob. I even went and searched for videos to get a better understanding of the situation....

After analyzing this vid, my deductive reasoning cant figure out how she's the one who instigated this situation...

I'm gonna need you to articulate how she's the one who instigated this.

EDIT:::: on a side note, @ 1:40, my goodness Candace Owens is absolutely stunning. She's beautiful, level-headed and articulate. I'm glad we we have brave people like her speaking out.

I-Be-Trollin' is a racist moron. Best to ignore his Lefty Lunacy. I do my best to.

Status
Not open for further replies.