Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a mob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how she's the one who sought out the mob. I even went and searched for videos to get a better understanding of the situation....

After analyzing this vid, my deductive reasoning cant figure out how she's the one who instigated this situation...
Play in a tiger cage, you get killed.

Those who seek out conflict, get in conflict.

I feel for the business owners who lost everything through no fault of their own. Outside of them, there are no innocent bystanders here.

1) Thanks to the current President, we are still in a pandemic. You should be home anyway.

2) None of the protests / counter protests have been violent during the day. If you put yourself in the line of fire at night, that’s on you.

3) The protests do not encompass entire cities. They are fluid, often moving down a single street at a time. People are walking. Like a storm they will pass.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, these are beyond protests. I can tell you from right here in redneck USA that if the “protesters” come to rural areas and do the same crap they aren’t gonna leave alive. We are just waiting. I dont think they will come to rural areas because they are cowards and in rural areas they won’t have their leftist mayors to protect them.
why would you think protests would take a field trip out to rural areas with poor cell phone reception? The whole point of protests is for visibility.

You guys are really out in left field with this paranoia. To us urbanites it sounds delusional.

logicallefty

Reaction score
To us urbanites it sounds delusional.
Of course it does. I wouldn’t expect any other conclusion of how urbanites see us rural people. Only this

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protest my ass.

Interfering with people, blocking traffic on purpose, getting in front of cars, and in some cases pulling drivers out of the cars is not protesting.

People are getting sick and tired of this BS of people calling rioters protestors or demonstrations.

I go in and out of Baltimore. I meant what I said. Going in and out of major cities, especially now, after police take any type of action against a black, leaves innocent people open to mob attacks especially if you are white.

If you stay out of the major cities where this leftist garbage takes place, you are correct, you're chances of dealing with this are nil.

I am 37 and have done some living. I live in the current reality.
Wrong. That’s exactly what a protest is. You are within your right to not like it. That’s the beauty of the First Amendment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it does. I wouldn’t expect any other conclusion of how urbanites see us rural people. Only this
ok. So why do you think a large protest “mob” would ever occur in a rural area?

I mean just for practical reasons it’s completely illogical. A lot of people don’t even have a means to get there.

What is far more likely is those rural MAGA folks driving into the protests just to fvck with people, like Mr. Rittenhouse did.

logicallefty

Reaction score
ok. So why do you think a large protest “mob” would ever occur in a rural area?

I mean just for practical reasons it’s completely illogical. A lot of people don’t even have a means to get there.

What is far more likely is those rural MAGA folks driving into the protests just to fvck with people, like Mr. Rittenhouse did.
No I don’t think a “protest“ will occur in a rural area because the “”protesters” know they will be sitting ducks.

You may be right on the MAGA people I don’t think they are gonna sit still for much longer. To be more specific it’s not really the Maga people that the protesters should be worried about, it’s the biker gangs. Often they are one in the same but I thought I would make that distinction.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds early 20th century Europe when leftistis were wrecking through the streets, blocking the factories and demanded people to bow down to them, it lasted about 2 years in Italy then the fascists got full support from both the upper and the lower classes and basically wiped them out with violence while the people was cheering and the army was ordered not to stop the fascist rally in rome.

In germany it lasted even less than two years and Im pretty sure you know what happened, such people simply leave no other choice to the silent majority than finding a bitter cure to get rid fo them.

Hard to say if its genuine stupidity or a well planned strategy from the elites to push for a change.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can assure you that is 100% not the reason.
Well whatever the reason I’m glad that as a cop in a town of 15k the two protests we had were actually protests. Peaceful and no burning peoples lively hood business down or blocking people from getting to work to make one.

I’m also glad that they haven’t came down the street in my rural subdivision where I live. Because I promise you every home owner on this road has at least 4 guns that they hope they will never have to use on a human being but are quite ready to if need be.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Wait, I dont understand, that lady was just having dinner and a random mob approached her, does that mean she actively sought out the mob?

Does it mean it's her fault that the mob shouted at her....????...

View attachment 4666
Exactly. Even if she had protested with this group before at this particular time she was chilling out trying to have a nice meal and she has a right to do that in peace. The guy over her right shoulder is clearly in her very personal space. Not cool.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Even if she had protested with this group before at this particular time she was chilling out trying to have a nice meal and she has a right to do that in peace. The guy over her right shoulder is clearly in her very personal space. Not cool.
I have to admit, I'm flexing my intellectual muscles as much as I can but I still can't figure out how it's her fault.

She was having dinner, a random mob harrasses her...........but it's her fault.....????....

Maybe I'm just nuts, but this almost sounds like blaming the victim in a rape case........

I'll post the video again so we can take a second look.....

Help me understand.... please...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID19.... but large crowds congregating and harrassing people is A-Okay.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well whatever the reason I’m glad that as a cop in a town of 15k the two protests we had were actually protests. Peaceful and no burning peoples lively hood business down or blocking people from getting to work to make one.

I’m also glad that they haven’t came down the street in my rural subdivision where I live. Because I promise you every home owner on this road has at least 4 guns that they hope they will never have to use on a human being but are quite ready to if need be.
What happened in your town is the norm. What we see on television is spectacle.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say these words: "people who try to wrestle loaded shotguns away from armed civilians, and criminals who attempt to fight with police, and escape arrest, are A S K I N G to be shot." Just say the words.

And, it's good to see that you finally agree that idiots who resist arrest are just asking to be shot.
Let’s not equate poor decisions with permission to kill. Yes it is dumb to resist arrest. That doesn’t give police the right to execute someone for acting stupid.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a lot of civil unrest in America lately. There a a few viral videos of people trying to dine outside. Then an angry mob comes up and is demanding they raise their fist, etc. Being overall threatening. So, with such frequency of these increasing, what is your plan? What would you do? Conceal carry? Carry pepper spray? Situational awareness and use of tools on hand if necessary (ie: beer bottle)?

Not a political post. I want your thoughts on handling an angry mob confronting you, as this can happen no matter your political leaning.
As much as I would love to teach all those cowards a lesson by beating them, I'm not Neo and I know I can't handle a mob of any size on my own.

My ideal reaction would be to rip a massive vomit-inducing fart and smile smugly at them like Nick Sandmann (that guy is a legend). Alas I don't have such powers on command. Maybe some Liquid Ass in glass vials would be a good option if I could find a way to carry it without the potential for it getting out when I don't want it to.

I do carry a very large knife in my car though, if people try to drag me out of my vehicle they're going to lose body parts.

Live free or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.