"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to grab her attention again.!?

David muñoz

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Don Juanes...

Here is the thing, a few months ago i had a date with a beautiful girl, at first it was good but after days she stop to text me, she had a strange behavior, she flaked on me with a new date so I messed it up and start text her a lot, show her my feelings, even buy her flowers & one bracelet. Guess what... she didn't answer me.

I know I was wrong but it doesn't matter to me. By the time I cut off the communication with her 2 weeks ago.

So I need your help, what do I supposed to do with her?
Do I text her again?
Why should I text ?

I can't see her in person because of my lack of time...

So it's up to you

Thank u.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

David muñoz

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
You're right, I know my mistake, I only know if there's a way to amend it. I'll read what u give me in the link, thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
There is approximately a 0.01% chance of you scoring that chick now that you've been excessively interested AND she's no longer replying. You'll be lucky if she doesn't call the cops in preparation for you stalking her.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
You pursued and gifted her when she backed off after one date. Go NC starting now and go after other girls. Maybe she comes back, maybe she doesn’t. You came off appearing needy with this one and she’s not in the charity business.
 
Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
when she stops responding there is a 0% chance of it working out
 
Top