Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to grab her attention again.!?

David muñoz

Reaction score
Don Juanes...

Here is the thing, a few months ago i had a date with a beautiful girl, at first it was good but after days she stop to text me, she had a strange behavior, she flaked on me with a new date so I messed it up and start text her a lot, show her my feelings, even buy her flowers & one bracelet. Guess what... she didn't answer me.

I know I was wrong but it doesn't matter to me. By the time I cut off the communication with her 2 weeks ago.

So I need your help, what do I supposed to do with her?
Do I text her again?
Why should I text ?

I can't see her in person because of my lack of time...

So it's up to you

Thank u.

David muñoz

Reaction score
You're right, I know my mistake, I only know if there's a way to amend it. I'll read what u give me in the link, thanks.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is approximately a 0.01% chance of you scoring that chick now that you've been excessively interested AND she's no longer replying. You'll be lucky if she doesn't call the cops in preparation for you stalking her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You pursued and gifted her when she backed off after one date. Go NC starting now and go after other girls. Maybe she comes back, maybe she doesn’t. You came off appearing needy with this one and she’s not in the charity business.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she stops responding there is a 0% chance of it working out