"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How to get a girl to come over?

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I have a girl that likes me I want her to come over to my place so we can make out or what not, but I know I can't just tell her that straight up. So do u guys have any suggestions on what to tell to girls so they would be open to coming over?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
If you've been out a few times (so it isn't awkward) invite her to come watch a movie at your place...Grab some snacks and some alcohol..its all good...
 

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
while you are talking to her, casually say (dont ask) 'lets go get something to eat at my place'


say it like its the most casual and natural thing to do, not like u r asking her out on a date. pre suppose she wants to do it.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
ask her if she wants to masturbate with you at your place.
 

DimaDrill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
thanks for the advice guys i think that last one was deff the best
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
while you are talking to her, casually say (dont ask) 'lets go get something to eat at my place'


say it like its the most casual and natural thing to do, not like u r asking her out on a date. pre suppose she wants to do it.
HAHAHA!
that's awesome..
you are such a manipulater tao of steve..
i like it ..
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
In the early stages most women will need some form of ASD to come over to your place. I usually find it works well to say you've thought of a film she'd really like, and you've managed to get the DVD, so why not come over and watch it. Usually works for me.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
If your talkn to her on the phone say "Come over and we'll hang out here tonight"

If your out with her say "Let's just go to my place and watch a movie or something"

If it's late and your txting or talking on the phone say "Come cuddle with me".. but dont say it like your demanding it.

You can't really say any of these with a demanding tone because the girl will feel uncomfortable because she knows whats to come and will feel unsafe unless she knows you well. These 3 things work like a charm.
 
Top