Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to be dominant in bed?

Chris Harris

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I used to be a typical blue pilled chode not too long ago. However, since I have discovered Game, I have slowly starting getting better with women and in the past few months have been pulling a few girls and having sex with them. In the bedroom I am a switch and enjoy being dominant as well as want the girl to be dominant sometimes. While running Game and interacting with women, I have now become confident and I hold a very dominant frame. As a consequence, most of the women I pull, end up being submissive in bed and want me to dominate them, which I do well and with great pleasure. On the flip side, I also do enjoy doing some things where the woman I am with plays the dominant role but I have had difficulty in getting these needs satisfied. I want to know how I can get a woman to be confident and sexy while being dominant in bed, since almost all the women I end up with seem to have no dominant side to them or I have not at least not been able to bring that side of them out when in bed with me.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was cracking jokes on youtube comments at John Connor's channel (check it out) about west switching gender roles, and here you go beautiful. What size d1ck do you want up your ass? Get her a strap on, and tell her softly, tonight I will be your b1tch.