Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to game girls over Facebook/text?

skop

Reaction score
I've been having a huge problem with online game ever since I was told to be brief, aloof, unresponsive, and uninterested while talking to a girl over facebook or text. This girl who I liked and who liked me back use to have good conversations online/over text back when I was acting beta, and she liked me more in person for that. Now all of our online convos are shallow and are probably decreasing her attraction for me, so now I'm stuck and confused. Does anyone know how to successfully game a girl that you like and who likes you back over facebook/text? For example, what should our conversations be about? Thanks in advance

skop

Reaction score
goodfoot said:
That sounds like terrible advice for Facebook.
It was for me. Maybe it takes extreme wit and execution to make it work, but I dont think very many people have that.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skop said:
It was for me. Maybe it takes extreme wit and execution to make it work, but I dont think very many people have that.
I don't see how you can be aloof on facebook. She'll just click some other guy's profile.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I was looking for my cousin [whatever the b*tches name is] and I happened to stumble across your profile picture glistening at me like glow sticks while on ecstasy. I think that we could make our own natural ecstasy, and I chance like that only comes around once in a blue moon so I couldn't let it slip through my fingertips. Take a good long look at my profile pic and I'm sure you will see the light. And the answer to your question is yes, you may pleasure yourself to it. After that send me a friend request and we can get this thing rolling ; ) "
Say that

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
acting distant and aloof is good if you never wanna smash the chick, or if she is acting that way. if a chick is being cool, and fun to talk to be cool, and fun to talk to. don't listen to fake ass pick up gurus, I smashed a hot ex stripper who had guys drooling over her. I was fun, gave her ****, and had a good time doing so, as well as being balls deep later on. Trust me, all these fools saying facebook sucks,m and blah blah don't listen to em.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently messaging this girl who I met briefly at a friend's birthday party at the bar. I say go for it, you just have to be funny, type with correct grammar, then ultimately go for the number. I'm only on step 2 of 3 right now. Facebook is a girl's cocaine. Just don't drag it out too long and go for the number relatively soon, just so you're not feeding her ego w/ attention.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to game girls over facebook and text. Keep that to a minimum. If you want to impress her you'll have to do it face to face + you'll get the practice necessary that will help you in the long run. Use facebook for general chit chat, but romance, no no