"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to escalate / not get friend-zoned

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
@Sgthaytham apologies your thread got derailed and locked my man!

@Sgthaytham Said "A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?"


What tips would you give to the guy to escalate and not put himself in the friend-zone?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Make your intentions VERY clear early on if there is any uncertainty. Asking if you can kiss them goodnight is a good way. It lets them know that you only want a romantic relationship. Other romantic advances, such as paying for the meal, always picking them up for dates, things like that. Also, always refer to when you go out as a “date”, not a “get together” or a “meetup”.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sir FB

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
131
Age
59
My biggest tip. Get tons of pain and suffering from being repeatedly friend zoned so you’ll be willing to change. I was very afraid to escalate with women. I thought only a creep would just kiss a woman without asking. I thought she had to make the first, second and third move because I was a nice guy. The only way out is through. I’d suggest some of the rudimentary dating books by Robert Glover or Corey Wayne. Those guys broke it down for me as to what women want and what I was doing wrong. There’s also a bunch of good stuff in the dating tips here. I had a 5 plus year dry spell turn into six dates and three lays with different women within 90 days. You’ve got to go through the anxiety and escalate. The good news is once you do it, every successive attempt gets easier.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
My biggest tip. Get tons of pain and suffering from being repeatedly friend zoned so you’ll be willing to change. I was very afraid to escalate with women. I thought only a creep would just kiss a woman without asking. I thought she had to make the first, second and third move because I was a nice guy. The only way out is through. I’d suggest some of the rudimentary dating books by Robert Glover or Corey Wayne. Those guys broke it down for me as to what women want and what I was doing wrong. There’s also a bunch of good stuff in the dating tips here. I had a 5 plus year dry spell turn into six dates and three lays with different women within 90 days. You’ve got to go through the anxiety and escalate. The good news is once you do it, every successive attempt gets easier.
(This isn't directed towards you) But Corey Wayne is a ****ing fraud.
 

Sir FB

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
131
Age
59
(This isn't directed towards you) But Corey Wayne is a ****ing fraud.
Why do you say that? All these guys are trying to sell books, but it doesn’t make the information wrong.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Why do you say that? All these guys are trying to sell books, but it doesn’t make the information wrong.
I don't want to go into detail about it, but I spent over €2000 for his help and guidance, followed his word to a T, and it's likely one of the greatest regrets I've had in my life so far.

Believe it, don't believe it, I don't care. He's a salesman, I fell for it.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I don't want to go into detail about it, but I spent over €2000 for his help and guidance, followed his word to a T, and it's likely one of the greatest regrets I've had in my life so far.

Believe it, don't believe it, I don't care. He's a salesman, I fell for it.
Blame yourself.

I can take one look at that guys face and tell he's a pu$$y.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top