"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to do date at mine or hers?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
253
Reaction score
36
Had a 2nd date yesterday. Taking her back in the uber to her place and managed for heavy making out, hand on d, hand on her tits. She was saying "if you were thinking of coming back, I have ppl here, but you can come round next time" I said no, no in a funny way and joking at the end about not having a phone or battery and now being stranded so needed someone with a laptop hint hint. Also talked about her geeky periodic table in her room and what element "69" was and that id have to see it to confirm i(she said she knows it by memory). Ive been working on sticking points in my game which is sexual escalation.

My question is for the next date should I just do my place or hers? weve been on 2 drinks dates now. She had mentioned a netflix show so I said we should watch it. Is it as simple as saying what was that netflix show you were talking about? Lets watch it. Wanna come here? Or am I seeing that periodic table of yours :D.

Or how do you guys normally approach the date straight up at one of your places (if at all?), or should I do a different date and try and go back to mine/hers again?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
3rd date is always an invite to come cook dinner with me. If they accept almost always means they are willing to fvck
Same here. I have had to stretch that out to the 4th date before.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Add me to the dinner at your place camp. If you want to make it ABUNDANTLY clear tell her to bring her overnight bag.....
 
Top