Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to do date at mine or hers?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a 2nd date yesterday. Taking her back in the uber to her place and managed for heavy making out, hand on d, hand on her tits. She was saying "if you were thinking of coming back, I have ppl here, but you can come round next time" I said no, no in a funny way and joking at the end about not having a phone or battery and now being stranded so needed someone with a laptop hint hint. Also talked about her geeky periodic table in her room and what element "69" was and that id have to see it to confirm i(she said she knows it by memory). Ive been working on sticking points in my game which is sexual escalation.

My question is for the next date should I just do my place or hers? weve been on 2 drinks dates now. She had mentioned a netflix show so I said we should watch it. Is it as simple as saying what was that netflix show you were talking about? Lets watch it. Wanna come here? Or am I seeing that periodic table of yours :D.

Or how do you guys normally approach the date straight up at one of your places (if at all?), or should I do a different date and try and go back to mine/hers again?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date is always an invite to come cook dinner with me. If they accept almost always means they are willing to fvck
Same here. I have had to stretch that out to the 4th date before.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add me to the dinner at your place camp. If you want to make it ABUNDANTLY clear tell her to bring her overnight bag.....